• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Jupz

Smash Master
gahhh I can't go tomorrow anymore :\
Forgot it was my cousins bday tomorrow. Have to go all the way to kalamunda :\

Friday's still on tho.

True Romance

Smash Ace
No sorry Kane I forgot to save it lolz. But yeah so confirmed for friday:

Myself
Vlade
Jesse
Kane
Trav?
Ric?

I'll need two more wiis - I have 3 TV's, ones a plasma though so a little input lag. 11-5 should be good. Also bring food cause I'm not sure how much I'll have.

Also more people should come to andres tomorrow. Lolz.
Sigh... Youngsters ****ing fail lol.

I could bring my wii but I dunno if I can be there in time, I'll try my best but.

I swear to god I wont **** any one if I'm at your house after 5.

Come on guys I need your help for SQUAT!!! Step it up!

Pete278

Smash Lord
Sigh... Youngsters ****ing fail lol.

I could bring my wii but I dunno if I can be there in time, I'll try my best but.

I swear to god I wont **** any one if I'm at your house after 5.

I'd like to help you Kane, but you're too slow.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Racking up some kilometres on the old log book, eh, Jupz :p???

When do you leave for Squat??? Next week if I get a whole day free (still need my rosters, grrrrr) I could probably get people 'round here, if it's not too late??

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Just want to get a list on who is able to make it to mine on saturday_ If it's too hard for most people then i can arrange a sunday smash instead_ Also don't forget that you can crash the night if you want (looking at you Mic +Vlade)

Been watching Claymore lately_ Full of win <3 the manga_ Hate waiting for updated scans and new chapters_

Muzga

Smash Ace
ill come on saturday despite probable sleep deprivation. Please do saturday because i can make it on saturday:)
Okay so i understand trav is still coming today. youre welcome to come jesse
so is anyone. If possible bring a tv someone

My group of 4, Trav, Graeme, Ric and I are gonna be leaving on the 10th of december at 11.45 am. Well arrive in brisbane at about 7.00 perth time.
If anyone wants to come down to the airport with us and see us off/wish us luck then youre all welcome to it.
You should probably meet up and watch the streamed matches and yell at the screen or something like that too.
I hope our matches are all streamed.
oh man oh man oh man
Accomodation is booked. So happy:D

MTGod

Smash Champion
Andy, Pete and I will be at yours before 2pm Andre... And Bob - I can't make it on either Saturday or Sunday, so have fun and I hope you get to your desired skill levels :p

You should probably meet up and watch the streamed matches and yell at the screen or something like that too.
Smashfest + Streamfest on Brawl Singles day of Squat xD???

MTGod

Smash Champion
I am but still waiting for Jupz to PM me his address :p!!! Or MSN: i.j.loxton@gmail.com...

I'll need to know before 9am tomorrow because I'm heading straight there from Lathlain (will be leaving home at 9am basically, but leaving Lathlain at 12) :p

ichigo601

Smash Apprentice
soz for using ur thingy account alex for the last time but i just want to know wat time can i come to bobs house

Jupz

Smash Master
Lol. Well I will go on MSN now and send everyone my address. Please don't turn up too early! Chances are I might be asleep and I have some chores to do around the house so turn up around 12 or quarter to or something. You'll all have to leave by 5 aswell. I'll have 3 TV's so two people need to bring wiis.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Guys you can show up to my place at any time and leave whenever you feel or crash the night_ Don't forget to ask me for my new address otherwise you might be knocking on the wrong door_

FYI i'll be bringing my laptop and mobile internet to post updates from SQUAT_

Pete278

Smash Lord
Guys you can show up to my place at any time and leave whenever you feel or crash the night_ Don't forget to ask me for my new address otherwise you might be knocking on the wrong door_

Could you save Level 9 Luigi's match replays on an SD card for me? I want to make sure I get all his material for the combo video. Nobody seems to have an SD card for some reason :/.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Don't have Jason's address? Want to go to his place? Simply call Travis on 0430306464 and you can get all the information you need in one handy phone call! Don't hesitate, call now!

Terms and conditions apply.

MTGod

Smash Champion
That was slightly creepy, Trav :O But yeah, if I get lost... :p

Huzzah!!! Thanks Bob - might want to turn MSN audible alarms off because I have a sneaking suspicion there will be mass cheers from Perth :p

Pete278

Smash Lord
lol, epic.

need more good smashers in geraldton :( one guy up here said something along the lines of DK isnt any better than ganondorf, which i laughed at him.. very hard
Wow, that's something else. Train the people of Geraldton, that way you can get your own mini-scene, and we can get Perth vs Geraldton crew battles. :p

Top Bottom