• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Techno_ Nice stay with DK as i'm interested to see how far you can push him_ Watched a few videos of D0N the other day and man is he beast_
yeah D0N is awesome.

i plan on getting as good as i can with my limited reach on practise and whatnot, im only going to improve if i go down that way more.

MTGod

Smash Champion
pete gets pretty hardly pwnt.
Awww, I missed it...

I'd give the Squat guys a few weeks to regain some cash back to be honest... I mean, it's not going to be cheap going over east :p

Smashfest
Good luck for the training guys ^^ Hope you get all your kinks worked out before heading over there :p

Christmas Avatar
Oh, it's Christmas??? I seem to have lost all sense of when it actually is now that capitalism has well and truly destroyed it... Seriously, WTF David Jones advertising in freaking August!???!?

MTGod

Smash Champion
Silly Bob, the conglomerates sell things to me, not the other way around :p

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Every year during most of December I wear a Santa hat for the lols, so I thought my avatar should match.

If someone can give me a lift to Bob's i can take a TV and Wii. What times we looking at Bob?

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
Its a smash acronym:

Reverse Aerial Rush Short Hop Double Arrow Battle Christ Arrow Trick

Which you no doubt have guessed, is a Toon Link technique :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
:O Oh noes, it seems like your Andre's in another castle...

Anyway, onto more pressing matters... Bob: what time was your smashfest/SQUAT practice???

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Sorry forgot to mention_ You can arrive at any time on Saturday and pretty much leave at any time_ If anyone urgently needs to stay the night then i assume i could accomodate a few peeps_ Trav i already have 3 tv's so a wii could be sufficient enough if you are unable to score a ride_

Rockingham train station is fairly accessible from my place so let me know_ Don't forget i have changed address since last time ;)

MTGod

Smash Champion
i dont celebrate christmas, i get given some money, and that's it
High fives from me :p Our family doesn't celebrate Christmas within itself, but we do give gifts afterwards (abuse of stocktake sales hehe)...

Who's up for smash on Friday?
I'm free after 11:30 xD

EDIT:

Bob's Smashfest
I got work 4-8:30pm Saturday, so I don't think I'll be coming either... Have a fun time though :p

Jono!

Smash Journeyman

-Christmas Banner (Will look very very very very sexy :p, Don't want to give clues on how i will do it but i will give you this clue it will be the exact same as my current banner just christmased up.

\size]

Pretty sure you just gave away the whole point of it.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Alzi doesn't like keeping secrets :p

Anyway Jupz, PM me your address and time and I'll be there... I can bring a Wii if you need it, but no TV that is portable :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
Well I'm free after 11:30, so I'll be gettin there around that time... I might eat something before I get there too, so maybe even get that at midday :p

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
Shouldn't you be at school vlade! I would come if not for school, or more specifically my last exam, maths.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Hey, I was just wondering was there something happening tomorrow (Thurs)??? I have something in my calendar for that date saying SMASH but I don't remember what lol...

Muzga

Smash Ace
Tomorrow my place.
YOU MUST COME! ALL WHO WANT PRACTISE AND WHO WANT TO BRING TVS/WII+BRAWLS ARE WELCOME

True Romance

Smash Ace
Very annoyed I can't do tomorrow, got family commitment.

But friday has opened up for me. Hopefully I can play some one then?!

True Romance

Smash Ace
Oh sweet, MK dittos and Falco practise are the two match ups I really wanted to hash up on.

Jups you friggen dogger do you have my number still?

Also send me your address etc, I'm not sure exactly what time I'll be at yours on friday cos it's my work christmas party so I might be able to leave early.

Jupz

Smash Master
No sorry Kane I forgot to save it lolz. But yeah so confirmed for friday:

Myself
Vlade
Jesse
Kane
Trav?
Ric?

I'll need two more wiis - I have 3 TV's, ones a plasma though so a little input lag. 11-5 should be good. Also bring food cause I'm not sure how much I'll have.

Also more people should come to andres tomorrow. Lolz.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Andre, I'll be at yours at about 2 or 2:30pm tomorrow... Can bring a Wii but will we have the TVs available??

Top Bottom