• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Technodeath

Smash Champion
as did i, i havent seen him around yet though.

WTB more practice from opponents that arent bad *rageface*

EDIT: MARTEEEEEEHHHHHHH, fo sho. i think i'll just block it so i dont have to talk to it.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Graeme is Baconfingers right?

i havent really met him too well yet, he was mainly hanging with Trav and Mic i think hunting for B+ :p

also.. TALK MORE, i need more shiz to do around here

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
what you talking about FOOOOOL!?
i gave graeme a shoutout.
Where the hell is captain snoop tonight? I think he should give us some HYYYYYPE
Captain Snoop has been busy partying, what with end of school and all.

Speaking of SQUAT practice_ I'm able to hold a gathering on either saturday or sunday_ Let me know which day works best for you and i will hold it then_

Vlade forgot to mention he has a better racial then most of us_
Saturday would probably be better for me, party Sunday night can't miss Sunday morning mass. But I'd still be able to come too both.

Andre I just remembered I have dancing lessons tomorrow at 4 so I'll have to leave around 3:30

Jupz

Smash Master
Trav I think you're gonna love me for this but I'm probably going all bowser next tournament. Unless I change my mind. (lol). I'm probably gonna use him for most matchups, except ones like Diddy/DDD/IC's

Vlade

Social Outcast
Sunday is best for me, I can't miss out on training

But whatever floats everyone's boats I guess, even though everyone loves me sometimes we have to make sacrifices to satisfy the greatest number of interests

Jupz

Smash Master
Lol, everyone should know by now I main DDD and second MK. I have fun with other characters from time to time. I'm hoping I can stick with boozer as another secondary. The only character I really feel loyal to is Dedede, but I'll happily use MK for certain matchups. Also I think bowser is a low-mid tiered character.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Good work Rick and glad to see you'll join in Pete, Mic can you play a game tonight (will be leaving tafe soon)
No can do. After the last patch I can't find any games. It's annoying as hell, so I'm hoping the next patch has a fix.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Figured Id post it here as well incase anyone else plays HoN and has this issue.
Basically if you can't find a game turn off "prequery", it's near "refresh list". So yeah ^_^

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Just watched the new episode of TWBB where Bowser makes his appearance, was an awesome episode and is a great series overall, i recommend if you haven't seen it to go check it out. Link for episode 9 is here

EDIT: Serious stuff we forgot guys! Sam are we heading to Solar or Sector X?

ichigo601

Smash Apprentice
can somebody try hosting a brawl tornament not this upcoming sunday but the next one plz

Jupz

Smash Master
OMFG :mad: gahhh I forgot to check this thread last night, omg I completely forgot all about wednesday :|

Yah the tourney should be the weekend after squat.

And yeah I've watched the first two of them trav its pretty good lol.

and LOL at gnasch.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Okay so i am able to hold a smashfest THIS SATURDAY for anyone interested_ It'll be pre-SQUAT training so keep this in mind_ I have 3 tv's and 1 wii so i will require 2 more wii's and possibly a tv+wii setup if anyone feels like it_

If you're interested, please PM me or msg me for street details_ If you msg me tell me who it is cause i don't reply to strangers unless they're sexy_ 0458125849_

Techno_ Nice stay with DK as i'm interested to see how far you can push him_ Watched a few videos of D0N the other day and man is he beast_

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Yeah I'll head there sat, with a wii. I'll try and con my sister into a lift so I can bring a tv, or even if I can get a lift to the train station both ways Ill bring one I guess :p

Top Bottom