• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Andre AKA Muzga prevails once more :)

MT there is a reception right when you walk in, the room it'll be held in is up the stairs you see as you walk through the door and on the right, it has a sign saying "Winners Club" above it. If you're really lost feel free to give me/someone else a ring my number is 0430306464 (happy stalkers/hot women/fanboys?).

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
lol ALzi. nice. 4/4 The wi-fi part was a joke lol.
Kaion said he's going to come to Perth next year because of me (L)

I love BecKizzLE.

Also I'm a Glee

Muzga

Smash Ace
hey mic, as a mod is there any way you can screen the posts i see and just filter eltons posts out for me?
it would cause MUCH less stress on my brain

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You can go to your user CP and put people on your ignore list and you don't see their posts XD

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so I just lurked the last 2 pages of this thread, great work guys now my brain hurts.

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
Guys i got some good news (week) <--- SUCKS!

However as you may, i most likely will be coming to the tourney. I was meant to be going to RF but my bros team needed players so the people i was going with went with my bros team and that just left poor old me alone. So chances are i will be coming to the tournament and i will be there at whatever time it starts. (Havent checked out the details yet)

True Romance

Smash Ace
Guys i got some good news (week) <--- SUCKS!

However as you may, i most likely will be coming to the tourney. I was meant to be going to RF but my bros team needed players so the people i was going with went with my bros team and that just left poor old me alone. So chances are i will be coming to the tournament and i will be there at whatever time it starts. (Havent checked out the details yet)
Good man, RFLan fails. Support the smash community!

MTGod

Smash Champion
there is a reception right when you walk in, the room it'll be held in is up the stairs you see as you walk through the door and on the right, it has a sign saying "Winners Club" above it.
Hooray for visual aids ^^

Now I take my leave to make waffles figure out how to make waffles many moles there are in a stack of waffles in a sample of permanganate...

Alzi

Smash Master
Yay Jono can come in Doubles. Finally the Triforce becomes one again thus giving the name "Triforce Rapers".

But that means now that Trill will need a doubles partner and if we do good in doubles trill i will give you $10. Since you did somthing very nice to me so i must do the same. =]

Muzga why would you ever ignore someone as cool as elton. IMO we need more of him on these forums so we can LOL.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Triforce??? Is there a triples tournament :p??? Not... sure... how it'd work... but... I'm all up for seeing 6 people playing on Pokemon Stadium xD

Anywaym turns out there 1.8x10^-3 moles in the sample... I was truly amazed!!!

Vlade

Social Outcast
Sup guys

I am currently scabbing internet on a laptop in a store called Bic Camera, it is an electronics store. Japanese keyboards are so weird I dont know how to use apostrophe or brackets or colons or anything lol.

Anyway, I will be checking more of this thread tonight on my cousins psp LOL, so for now I will just say this <insert colon>

Good luck to Samuel and Mic at Rocky, I cannot wait for the awaited swordsaint vs samuel match at Rocky to determine whether perth sucks lol

Have fun at the tourney this sunday guys, I see that there are some new fellows and I look forward to meeting them when I get back.

Yeah I have been practising with bombsoldier lately <bracket> lol jks <close bracket>

Man I seriously need to learn how to use japanese keyboards XD

Peace folks

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
So I just so happened to be stalking MT's profile and couldn't help but notice he works at a laser tag place, we should have a laser smashfest or something like we talked about ages ago and perhaps we could get some mates rates :p

Hope you're having a good time Alister and don't forget SOUVENIRS!

MTGod

Smash Champion
we should have a laser smashfest
Lasers make everything better ^^

Oh, and why are people in Japan :p??? Is there something major happening there, or is it just a coincidence??? (Seriously, like 5 other people I know are in Japan at the moment :D)

MTGod

Smash Champion
anyone here going to Perth GO3? tomorrow?
Apparently I am, according to some people... but I don't know if I will have finished my assignment in time for that (Analytical Chemistry = Stats = Bigger time waster than chasing a squirrel 'round an exploding volcano...)

True Romance

Smash Ace
*Is slightly more confident in his marth now*

Had some good games with proxy back from queensland last night, feeling a bit better about not getting double elimed straight up :D

Very excited for the tourney now, though I feel sorry for who ever out of Nasch,Trill and Proxy get stuck with me in doubles ^_^

Alzi

Smash Master

Vlade don't worry sam will beat swordsaint. Sam will be undefeated in his pool and through the whole winners bracket. Nice to hear about the weird keyboards over there hope you are having fun.

Oh kane if nasch comes then it's good since then there will be no one without a doubles partner i think.

If Jono does come we are so doing a double falcon team against another team.

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
I thought I told everyone that I wasn't going to make it to the tourney =/ lol
It's a shame I can't do both, but RFLAN should still be ok even if they don't have a brawl tourney.
I'm just hoping there's someone I can play there besides Pete.

True Romance

Smash Ace
DO NOT RF

It's bad!!! Just as your Diddy and Pit were getting majorly legit again you'll miss this tourney and it will all go down hill!!!

And who will partner with me in dubz?!

Edit - On second thoughts if I have to play dubz with lvl 9 wigi, as amazing as my partner is I think I'd have to whip out the MK to not dissapoint him <.<

Richard7

Smash Ace
Eghhh, haven't played Brawl since Kane's smash fest, and before that I hadn't played since the last tournament, my placing is just gonna get lower and lower. :psycho:

I thought I told everyone that I wasn't going to make it to the tourney =/ lol
It's a shame I can't do both, but RFLAN should still be ok even if they don't have a brawl tourney.
I'm just hoping there's someone I can play there besides Pete.
What games do YOU play there?

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
Well it's already paid for and it's only once per holidays soooooo yeah. I'm going to try to play as much brawl while I'm waiting for my DC++ to finishes my stealing of things.

EDIT: I mainly play Footmen Frenzy and other games like that and maybe some Armagetron for the lols.

True Romance

Smash Ace
Well it's already paid for and it's only once per holidays soooooo yeah. I'm going to try to play as much brawl while I'm waiting for my DC++ to finishes my stealing of things.
People will want to play you with items on, and you will want to cry!

Bug the admins about a good prize for brawl :p

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
Lol yeah, I always advertise on DC++ someone to play no items, fox only, final destination (but not really fox only).
Brawl always seems to have the best prizes. Last time, I won a 650W power supply and a 50% off voucher to gametraders while the DotA team won a voucher to Stanbridges (a lame *** hobby shop).

Jupz

Smash Master
KANE TEAM WITH ME!!!!!!! :)

But please use MK in teams marth sucks in teams and I know how to team with a MK lol :p

Hope your having fun vlade in japan. Good luck with the keyboards lol.

Elton you serious you can't come :\ I even found your SD card.

Gnasch its not too late to come to the tourney lol.

Pumped for sunday. I'm aiming for top 4 I don't mind if I lose to Ric or Alzi.

Can someone bring a video camera to film grand finals?

Mic wheres my blue name!!! :mad:

Alzi

Smash Master

I am aiming for 3rd and will come 3rd. Going with Vlades spirit on saying you can do somthing when you try.

Elton has to come to tourney now. If he does make sure he enters singles and pays venue fee then give him the SD card otherwise he will take it and c-walk his way out the arena.

Nah but seriously everyone in the Perth scene plays good. Even those who don't make it in the top 8 play well. We can all beat sam atleast once. If not well we can all atleast not get 2-stocked by him if we try.

I to am pumped for sunday. Just going to practice my projectile game and arrow landing offline tommorow and some tricks so i get use to offline and the tricks also known as mind games hahaha.

And new sig. Going to make a new avatar. A cool chilled looking one.

Alzi

Smash Master
Ok i will make a intresting topic for all of us to discuss to make time fly and make the tourney come around quicker.

What do you want to gain from tourneys?

I want to gain social skills, enjoy myself, and try always come in a constant placing like how sam always comes first.

Top Bottom