• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva la Smashtaclysm Results

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
omg shoutouts =)!!

dark pch- i actually wanted to meet you LOL whenever i go to some random new york tourney, imma find you and we're gonna have mad friendlies :D k?
Wha!?!? O_O

You wanted to meet me? Wow, Ha ha ha. I fiond that surprising. You heard about me playing or something? Dont think i did anything to get to be known like that or wanting to be met and played. I believe I seen you around the tournament. And as you wish, next time we see each other, you get all the friendlies you want.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Azen, Chillin, Chu - MD/VA rep, Azen I'll get you one day >_<

KDJ - you're still a monster, and you still have the bloodlust. gg zerg rushing me twice in one day =P
Darc - man, you wrecked a lot of TA, you're gettin it one day!
Dawza - good **** in teams, tooooo good

WoZ - you're too good, but no monopoly makes kirbstir a saaaad panda
HBK - good **** in pools, you're a mini-KM and you space extremely well
Eggm - good matches in pools and singles, Mute City is too good

XiF - good matches in pools, I averaged at least 4 stitchfaces per match haha
QueenDVS & Col Bol - man you guys ***** us you're going down next time; also quit holdin us up at hotel check-in!

Laijin - fun friendlies, hope to see you at another EC tourney soon
Cornell - you have a smart falcon, hindered by a bad counter-pick choice; a bit more oos experience and I think you're going to be a beast
SleepyK - sleeeeeeeeepyk we didn't play =( fun stuff with the sign though hahaha

Bam - fun match, that cloud on YS loves you =P
Other Canadians - I can't imagine those team friendlies against me and doll were any fun =P

Wife - you're still a beast to play against
JerzeyDan - it was fun watching our pool player go to sleep, he had the right idea
Husband - when nobody else knows if you've been called for a match, you can always turn to kirbstir to tell the truth
Oro - good seeing you again, hope you start comin to more stuff again

Cali -
Frotaz - I finally meet the man whose name infuriates me when Fonz is on...you have funny hair
Hyuga - nice set, good job in the matchup in pools, I'll get revenge one day *shakes fist*

TA -
Kaiser - uppercut!
G-reg - we truly are the greatest team of all time
Chinesah - you'll get your smash balls back, you just need to maintain
Plank - truly the smoking gun of crews; sorry for the choke
Hat - glad to hear your ride situation worked out, fun hanging out at the tourney and in the ride to/back

If I've forgotten anybody it's due to me being super tired and forgetful; I'll probably update this later

Edit - I end this post with the best sign at the venue, foretelling the coming of kirbstir:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
i dunno which ones i can choose from...
Peach, Falcon, Young Link, Link, Marth, Roy, Shiek, Mario, Ganondorf, Yoshi, Jigglypuff, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Fox, Falco, Samus, Ice Climbers, Bowser

If you want pictures I'll PM you.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I can't really give shoutouts, because everyone was awesome and I love every single one of you. Blue's house is fuxing amazing, by the way.

Sadness! We didn't get to do any Animal Dancing on video! sdfghjkl!! Let's do it for Pound, imo.

Also, QUEST FOR FOOD the next time we're around another event! Pound mebbe?!

Alukard

Smash Hero
i herd kiwi and milktea were hot ... those words i herd were not lies .... ^_^

i loved this tourney ... made me wanna go oos more ^_^ thanks again everyone for making this exp. GREAT!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I can't believe I missed out on a Sheik sticker. =(

I'll post full shoutouts when the full singles list is posted so I can copy and paste, but for now I'll say Midwest, South, NorCal, and East Coast are all so very awesome and very win

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Oh, yeah, I forgot to say:

Blackmage: one of my favorite moments of the tourney was walking in and you saying, "Wow! Chewman you have beautiful eyes...doesn't Chewman have beautiful eyes." LOL i'm still blushing. And then like 2 hours later I go back in and Whitemage says, " so I hear you have beautiful eyes" ROFL!!! Good stuff, we need to play btw!

also Kiwi!!!: Sheik is mad gay...but you're just too cute, next time I be victorious. See ya at Pound 3.

also Solid Jake: ur teh best evur!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
If my grammar/spelling/wording sucks then blame my sleepyness but here goes shotouts!

Tourney was pretty fricken amazing....

I willl be posting the pictures I took pretty soon. Ummm let's see...as for the videos...I have so much footage and I really can't do much editing since my week is fugged up (Work + School) *sigh* so I'm gonna HAVE TO review the vids, (gotta make sure things weren't said about other smashers that would make people sad lulz) and then post them on fr00btube or something. And for those of you that I did talk to and played good stuff. Everyone was pretty darn amazing at that tourney. There was no "random" noob there. lul. Unless that was me...but people liked my Samus so I guess that didn't quite make sense. some very broad shoutouts here..

People that allowed me to take pictures of them - LUL thnx

People that allowed me to record them - LUL thnx alot

Starz - LUL you suck, you beat everyone in your pool then go and get 2-0'd lulmigod. Nah jk bad day...I guess. It happens...

Everyone from NYC - You guys performed extremely well...and YES that includes you Dk Peach although that comment is kind of blind since I didn't really watch any of your matches omg...I phail mad soft bodee yo.

Dmon - OMG MAN You are a n00000000b at driving. LOL Yo I'm kidding thanks for the ride and you don't have to pay me back..but I definitely prefer if you do but it's not like it's a must you know hah. Good stuff making it out of both pools though. Really...your fox was weird though..I'd watch it in "lazy mode" then the guy takes a stock off you and you go into hyper mode and you start playing Fox all pro and stuff. I guess you were bored..hehe

Scissor Sir - WTF @ your Pikachu...like seriously your use of up-air...it's pretty dam annoying heheh.

Reno and Soup
- You guys phail for not knowing about 2girls1cup. Thanks for the hotel Reno and Soup thanks for sleeping with your shirt off ;). kinda gay right..?

D1 - It was nice seeing you there, sorry your car failed on you.

HBK - You fail for being an African American Falco player...lol wtf I'm so random right now.

Vanz - Our matches were sooooo fun. But dude you have to stop getting angry when you lose(day 2). Dam I hate seeing someone so cool get angry at a game...I know it sounds belittling but really...it truly is just a game... :ohwell:

Pacman on Crack - It was nice seeing you there. Luigi in the hizzouse... right? lol. I still remeber the two fiery upb's you got on me in NJ LOL DAYUMMM!

Azen - ....umm I soooo don't have anything significant to say right now... I'm just putting you in because if you wanna be cool you put Azen in your shotouts.

KDJ
- Thanks for stopping and talking to me about random ghetto-ocity-al-icious-ness for like 7 seconds...

Phanna - WTF People from Florida come but you don't?!?!....I seriously wanted to Samus ditto you. Why do you phail so much at teleportation...migod. Did you not watch that one episode of Dragonball Z where Goku learns to instant transmission...gee pay attention.:psycho:

Asian chicks (Milktea + Kiwii) lulz gamer girls :laugh:. Kiwii's cake was pretty fuggen good by teh way. I usually hate cake but dam that one was good.

Crismas/Alex Strife - Alex you were pro at giving moral support but as you can see ...Moral Support = fake. And Crismas you draw/photoshop/do everything creative better than me. I phail so hard..why am I in advertising Design again? *cries*

People I had friendlies/pools matches with in order of remembrance(Cactuar, Mike G, Rhyme, That one fox player that ALMOST BEAT ME OMFG!!! ! YOUR GOOD, Kaizer, That Sheik player with the nose ring lulz ,Watty omf-guh nice missile spam technique...mine is better cuz it includes homing missiles lol phail, Mr. Ganondorf, Jman, Teczero, Bob%(bob-percent lolz). Jfox and many others) - All of you guys were great, there were no boring matches at all

People that surprised the **** out of me -

Darc....holy hell I've never seen a pro tourney match end so fast...amazingly efficient jigglypuff you have there. You phail though for not disclosing to the smash community why you're so good lol jk

Lord Knight - You have improved so much..wow man. Really good stuff

Rhyme - I see you upgraded your Samus' Suit...I loved the dittos...not at all drawn out like a regular Samus ditto..I guess it helps that we're both semi-offensive Samuses.

Starz
- Holy hell...you played like someone was holding a gun to your head...

Linguini - You sorta look like a little kid....wtf scared the crap out of me. I'm like "wtf is this little kid doing here"..then I see you play and I'm like ..."holy **** Linguini". I have this weird part in my video where you stare dead at the camera and you look like pure evil..maybe I'll edit it a bit to point it out.

Link player whose name escapes me - when you beat Cort.... I creamed my pants. your use of upB is too good. Wow man I don't even know who you are really but amazing performance there.

Bob$ (also known as Bob percent to me...i don't care I called it!!!) - You sandbagged against me... But why did I see you beasting on the 2nd day. Dam man you're really good at hiding your pro-ness if that was your intention in our friendlies.. ;)

Ness...*cough* I mean Cort LOL - Yo c'mon you have to admit you do look a bit like Ness LOLLERSKATES!!! yo anyway I was just strolling by the tv you were playing at and it's pretty amazing that I didn't move from that tv for like 20 minutes...lol Isn't that weird? Is your Peach that dam good?

Pc Chris (also known as Mac Chris...traitor!) - Nothing really..I just wanted to call you Mac chris. By the way everyone should see that new Mac commercial. How they try to talk dookie about Vista lol that made my day omg.

Omni
- I watched your fox for a bit....you play really accurate...Starz mentioned you being just like him in fox playing style.... you guys are now rivals ok? Good ^_~

Random people that I would just like to mention

GreenMario - Yo lol you make the most basic character in the game look so appealing...well not really..I still don't wanna ever play him again in my life. Gee I find Mario so boring but apparently you don't. Keep proing it up.

Barbino
- LOLMAO!!!!! ...that is all....

Eggm
- WTF quit life for forward B killing Starz..wow that's just wrong.

Drephen - I swear to god I did not know you were Drephen until 10 minutes before I left the tourney. Pretty ineresting how that worked..if I knew I would have asked for friendlies...darn :-\

MAGES - You guys are fricken awesome. Thanks for teaching me the Falco/Peach trick. I can't believe I never knew about it.

Doyoung
- You fail for being an asian smash player. LOL I'm kidding. We should play next time srsly.

Chinesah
- LOL You suck at sucking. It's a double negative.....so it's not a bad thing..:laugh:

Woz
- Thanks for being woz lol your personality is almost a necessity in every major tourney. It's really refreshing seeing you at tournies ...

I feel like I'm forgetting alot of amazing people...If I did I'm really sorry. My brain is sucking ...dang eeeet! <---*Lunar Knights reference* :p

And also....to the camera people that go to major tournies and take alot of pics. Be more like me and downsize your pics so those low resolution computers can display them without having to scroll. LOL I'm so pro I'm on 1920 X 1200 resolution. :psycho:

Dopey

Smash Lord
i frikken love the EC and everyone at this tourny, and the mages for hostin this, makes me wanna go to pound3 =)

azen your too fun to watch, good ish on winnin it all.

shoutouts to everyone because im too effin tired from driving lol. 1700 miles since friday yay.

jiano thx for making the rest of the mw look bad in crews. what an *******.

i said what what!

N64

Smash Champion
Oh man, inc longest shoutouts list I've made:

OmegaWhiteMage - Minus the theivery this was probably one of the most beast tourneys I've been to. I sucked it up in pools, but got to meet and play and hang out with so many awesome people over the weekend, I was sad when it had to end. So many good people were at this, and I know of few people who could throw such an awesome and notable tourney.

OmegaBlackMage - I should have tried to get in some friendlies with your G&W saturday night or something, but I was wicked tired and busy making stupid jokes with Skler and trying to find a comfortable way to sleep on 1.5 foot high plastic kiddy chairs. There is no way to, btw, I tried everything. Your G&W is too fun though.

OmegaBlueMage/BlueDeath - Probably one of the most friendly smashers I know, which says a lot because the smash community is super friendly in general. Bummer about the money issues, I hope some resolution comes of it. My pika doll and your DK should team imo. Donkachu 2.0. They'd probably do better than the real Donkachu >_>.

Azen - Glad I finally got to play you in pools. I wish I'd been playing better to hopefully somewhat impress the original pikachu pro, but I guess I didn't do too bad heh. Way to come out of retirement and go undefeated at such a brutal tournament. The champ is still here.

Bob$ - Our matches were ****. I randomly played well first round and 2stocked your fox, then thought "hey I might have a chance at this." Next match, pika vs. doc and it was a 2stock (jv3stock if i remember right actually) right back. Then a fun pika ditto at the end, it was too good. Glad you came out to this, it was cool meeting you in person.

Brookman - Such a cool smasher. Every smash tourney should have a brookman in attendance imo.

Cactaur - yays I got to play cactaur. We should get some friendlies in next tourney we're both at. I usually despise playing marths, but yours was pretty fun and I enjoyed those matches. I'll try to suicide less next time and hopefully they'll be a bit closer. Nice meeting you.

Clouds - mmm, chocolate forest cake.

Colbol - You keep getting better every tourney I see you at. Nice job in teams and singles, you're definately getting up there with the top foxes of the smash community.

Copycat - Smart sheik, our friendlies were all really close. I can usually bait sheiks who don't know pika very well, but you didn't fall for much which made it rather difficult.

Cort - Neither of us were playing very well sunday, but it was still super fun playing you. You're still one of my favorite smashers to watch, you pull off the craziest stuff. Don't worry about counterpicking low tiers, I gimp kill people all the time in super gay ways, so pick whoever you think you can win with and play however gay you want. You could probably beat me with about any char you pick though, heh, no worries.

D1 - Mad fun teams friendlies. I felt like I had to play at 110% to keep up with you and HBK and not get owned horribly. Hopefully we'll get to play more at other local tourneys in the future.

Darc - Good **** man, maine really stepped it up this tourney. Your jiggs was messing people up this tourney. 5th in teams at something like this is ridiculous, but then you had to go beyond that and 3stock g-reg twice in brackets, and then knock out eggm and colbol. Good stuff man, I'm sure you surprised a lot of people.

Dazwa - I didn't get to watch many of your matches, there were so many matches I was running around to watch, but I heard you were owning people too. Nice job in teams.

HBK - Fun teams friendlies, they were too close every time.

Husband - You ruined kiwii's cake.

KDJ - You're too good man. You seem like one of the most precise smashers I've watched, spacing everything just perfectly. It sucks that this was your last tourney, but that's life. I hope things go well for you from here on out. It's been awesome man.

KevinM - Oh man your falco owned my bowser. You should become a dedicated random main. We had the awesomest pool, it was so fun.

Kiwii - Happy birthday! Thanks for the super awesome pikachu drawing on my nametag for this tourney and fc diamond. It felt awesome having a fancy nametag and all heh.

Laijin - Good matches in pools, your young link is scary. I'll try to make it to some GA tourneys some time in the future.

Mathos - Good matches, falco vs pika is touchy both ways, they can each pull the stupidest **** on eachother. It was fun though, and I was glad you could make it to this tourney.

Milktea - You're getting better every tourney I see you at. You'll probably beat me if we ever play eachother in brackets in the future >_>. Good stuff, keep it up.

N2 - You surprised me with how much you've improved. Our matches were pretty close. See ya around man.

Omni - Hella close friendlies, I didn't expect you to be that good. They were really fun too, you brought some good combos out of my pika but I guess it wasn't enough for me to pull out a win, heh. Hope I get to play ya again sometime.

Phish-it - Good matches in pools, they were close. Your ganon is one of the most diverse I've played, I never quite know what to expect from it next.

Pikapika - I'm surprised you lived through that sandwich. It looked deadly. Get better and start owning people, it's always fun to watch a pika do well. And feed your **** pika doll, jeez.

Pine - You is funny. We should get more matches in some time.

Pkmvodka - Nice DK man, it's always fun watching low tiers own it up. Kwan had a lot of fun playing you, and those were some pretty fun matches to watch too. I wanted to get in some matches with you, but I guess you guys had to leave pretty early sunday. I wanted to see how far you'd have made it in the tourney, but oh well, you still showed a lot of people how freaking good you are. Hopefully we'll get to play sometime in the future.

Shiri - Awesome friendlies. Pika vs. yoshi is a lot closer than i'd previously thought. Though I think it's still in pika's favor, I had to fight so hard for every stock. Yoshi doesn't get gimped that easily if they conserve their second jump >_>. Hope to see ya again soon, you're too cool to talk with.

Skler - Holy **** dude. Holy ****. I've liked watching your link on occasion in the like 1-2 past tourneys we'd both been at, but it was absolutely ****** on sunday. Good stuff turning a lot of heads and managing 13th at a tourney with so so so many good players. I rarely am surprised anymore at what certain characters are capable of, but you showed me how an amazing link can be played, and I kept finding myself just watching without any idea of what you'd link together next. Our matches were hella fun, I was scared. You sweetspot with that hookshot every freaking time, it's so annoying to edgeguard. Otherwise, it was super cool hanging out with you and cheering you on through the tournament. Good job 'fixing' Kiwi's cake, and being overall one of the funniest people there I got to talk to. Too good man, hope we get to play more in the future. Scrawwwwwww!

SleepyK - I'm fairly certain that cake was a fire hazzard. Which made it that much more awesome.

ZoSo - Didn't see much of you, but I'll just assume you were ownin people. Friendlies are required next smaller CT/RI/wherever tourney I see you at.

Good **** to everyone who came out from across the country. There were so many good players at this tourney, it was seriously terrifying looking at the roster. I hope you all had fun, I sure as hell did. Too good.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Amazing tourney. I met a lot of cool and truly talented players, my favorite, KoreanDJ topping that list. Congrats on your performance DJ, and maybe we can get some closer friendlies in next time. You always seem so excited when you finish combos, so I couldn't help but laugh when you killed me.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Peach, Falcon, Young Link, Link, Marth, Roy, Shiek, Mario, Ganondorf, Yoshi, Jigglypuff, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Fox, Falco, Samus, Ice Climbers, Bowser

If you want pictures I'll PM you.
yeah, PM me plz :D

That Sheik player with the nose ring lulz
indirect shoutout ftw?
i forgot to mention silven has a ridiculously sexy samus. smooth as silk.

_N2

Smash Apprentice
Shiri - Dont be late to airports. Dont drop your DS. Dont forget your shirts. Play more Odin Sphere. Play more Battalion Wars 2. Listen to Maximum the Hormone. Watch Stellvia. Come the **** back to school. This weekend, too good.

PikaPika - Stop sandbagging. Finish your homework. Next time you buy a sandwich, actually buy a sandwich, and not a bag of meat. I am surprised both you and everybody in that care survived the trip back, it looked like you were going to make it pretty painful.

Gamefreak - We will have to actually finish a game of Advance Wars once I am back at school. I wont be like Yannick and spike my DS when I am losing to force a draw.

Ruka - Still. Cant. Beat. Link. You and your brother are coming out to rochester a lot once I am back up there. (couple more weeks)

Knee of Just Ice - Good meeting you, hope you had a good time. It seemed like you got a chance to meet a lot of your mentors haha. We will play a lot once I am back up at school. Oh, and lay off the sour cream, you are creeping Yannick out.

To those above travelling with me... Lets just say... **** CT and their ****ty directions and roads. Its a miracle we ever made it to the hotel, and made it out of that state alive.

D1 - Great to see you again, it's too bad we didnt get any matches in. Next time. Hope you managed to get some sleep Sat. night even with us being ********.

Doll - Again, too ****ing good. I hope we get the chance to team again sometime, and we are definately teaming in brawl. I'll try to stop by on the hub more when I get a chance.

Mew2King and Vidjogamer - Nice playing you guys, I had a lot of fun in the first round of teams. Fox was just too good.

Bob$ - Sorry for scrubbing out so hard in our pools matchup, its too bad we didnt get a chance to play friendlies on sunday. I really liked your falcon.

N64 - We definately need to play more, the pools matches were a lot of fun. Your pika is still too good for me. Also, your pika needs to hit up a gym or get on weightwatchers or something, it doesn't look healthy. Soon it will be too fat for its Up+B.

Laijin - It was fun playing you in teams, and talking while we waited for hours to for our matchups. And thanks for the beard compliment, but I have a feeling it will go soon. I wish I had a chance to play your Y. Link a bit. Say hi to dogysamich for me (He knows me as Vega).

Phish-it - Thanks for murdering me in pools, but they were fun matches. Even if we did have to wait an hour trying to get DK 64 to load.

Miso, Pakman, Wesley - Good stuff in pools, its too bad ours was so hard.

Darc and Dazwa - Good **** in teams and crews. Watching you guys vs h2yl was a lot of fun. When is the next maine tournament? I might be up in Kennebunkport the weekend after thanksgiving.

Skler - It sounds like your link keeps getting better and better. I want to see you ditto Kubuu.

The rest of MaineHampshire - Hopefully see you again at a mass tourny when I am back from school, or in Brawl online.

Boxman - You said you wouldnt forget who I am now, lets see if that holds up haha

KDJ - Good to see you as always. I still can't get over that Denny's trip. Also, teach me how to play Guilty Gear x_x

**** Tom and Chopingboard - We should play this week or something. I need to play more smash. badly. Also, good job beating g-reg in pools chopingboard.

Pat/Pro - Good seeing you, I am not sure if I will be at any Mass tournies for a while since I am going back to school, but we need to make sure we get some friendlies in next I see you.

Mages - A great tournament, even if blackmage thought I was cogsmooch, it was way too much fun, and ran pretty smoothly considering the venue layout and how many people there were. Don't lose faith in the smash community just cause there is some ******* in it.

Banks - This is so your search turns up one more result.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Are the results on tio, or is there some way I can see full results?
The Mages are taking their sweet time on this one. I guess it takes a while, since maybe they are ranking players who didn't make brackets by their ranks in the pool in which they were eliminated.

I figured tio would do that, though. It does everything else.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
man, this tourney was a lot of fun. for those who don't know who i am, i was the large black guy with equally large afro. yeah, i'm pretty epic. anyways, for my limited shoutouts, as i really don't know that many people...

Mikey G - if it weren't for you, man, none of this would have been possible for me. thank you so much. i'll see you again pretty soon.

PB&J - you're a BEAST, man. 2-0 against chillin, then losing the rest of your pools matches. lol, that's how the ballers do it. thanks for letting me chill at your place after making it back to GA.

Josh - good stuff in your pools. you had a tough one, and definitely did a lot better than you or i expected. keep beasting, man.

XIF - man, you got rocked by DQ, but don't worry, you'll tear up the next tourney. good stuff in pools, and if Chu's Pikachu hadn't gotten that critical hit, and your Focus Sash had triggered, you would have won. Pokemon=a lot of luck

Chaddd - man, this weekend was mad fun. and yeah, we need to chill more, so i'll call you this week or something. chicken and grape drank, shawty. good stuff in singles and pools, man.

all the other GA folks - baby, we BALLIN!!

QDVS - good seeing you again, Andy. it's been about 2 years, i think. thanks for letting us crash in your room, that was mad cool. hope to see you again soon. you and colbol are beast in teams, btw.

ColBol - Colin Ballin, baby! You're too good, man. I'm surprised i even got a game off of you. Keep beasting, and hopefully, i can make a tourney in Florida to see everyone again.

Green Mario - man, you're a beast now, kyle. and mad funny, too. i think if we both got together and made a comedy show, the world would explode with awesomeness. fun as always, my friend, and i'll see you when i see you

Dark Pch - i'll shout you out, even though you didn't shout me out, lol. Good stuff in the tourney, man, and those friendlies we had were mad fun, too. Hope to see you again.

Fox guy in my fake pool (Aesir, i think...) - fun matches, dood. and, lol, don't worry too much about roy, man. he's mostly harmless, unless he grabs you.

LordKnight - even though i didn't play you in Smash, i'm happy to know that you play Melty Blood, as it is a mad fun game. Even though the Akiha match was fun and pretty close, i wish i had played you with my Nanaya Shiki. I'm much better with him. You're a beast with Vermillion Akiha, though, no joke.

Azen - Though you may never read this, fun games in friendlies, i enjoyed them. Too bad you didn't remember me from SA7, though. i played you for, like, a couple hours straight, lol. it was a long time ago, though. congrats on winning.

KDJ - man, you are a beast at smash. you're one of my favorite people now, since you play GGXX and Melty Blood. i wish i had gotten to play you. the south has no one that plays these games. i need to move up north. hopefully i'll get to see you again.

Anyone else I've forgotten - yeah, i have the attention span of a gnat, and i want to go do something else.
Just yell at me via this thread, and I'll respond. I wanna go out of state more. Fun stuff, and I hope to see everyone again soon.

Sliq

Smash Master
This tournament was fun, although I'm extremely disappointed in my bracket performance. Oh well, props to Falcomist anf Hayato. Shout outs to come later.

I said what what...

GAwes

Hidden Boss
man, this tourney was a lot of fun. for those who don't know who i am, i was the large black guy with equally large afro. yeah, i'm pretty epic. anyways, for my limited shoutouts, as i really don't know that many people...

KDJ - man, you are a beast at smash. you're one of my favorite people now, since you play GGXX and Melty Blood. i wish i had gotten to play you. the south has no one that plays these games. i need to move up north. hopefully i'll get to see you again.
haha marty, that was the greatest self description ever, and uhhh, **** that, kdj can move down to south, born dixie, die dixie, uhh, unless you move to england, oops

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Cogsmooch- I think it was you Played Fox and Falco. Nice fight. All those time making fun of me and now I get respect according to you since I won nearly all the fights. Dont sweat it. I get that all the time. I'm use to it so I just walk away from it and move on. Fun playing you. Good Fox and Falco practice.
lol that was unexpected. "all those times making fun of me"? what?

I guess I have doppelgangers.

TO EVERYONE THAT TOOK A "HI COGSMOOCH ^___^" PIC: THANK YOU <3

Velox

Smash Ace
This tournament brings great justice to the smash community.

The best player ever before seen gets what he deserves.

Good job Azen not messing up.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
k shoutouts i guess

uh...everyone in my first pool, good matches jam,pat,mathos,m2k,jarc, and malcolm.
N64 and kwan-good team friendlies against me n D!, that low tier team u guys have is mad good.
D1-mad fun teaming with youbro. sux about ur car but we'll def team at an upcoming tourney
Woz-ugh...stop sandbaging against me n pools son.
Kirbstir-lol man great matches, now when i think about it i went 0-3 against ur peach over the weeked. ur peach>my marth, ill make it down to MD/VA to play u some more sometime
Bam-nice matches in pools. sick falco
KDJ-lol at going marth against like evryone inour pool except me n i think kirbstir, relax...
chadd-nice job owning me with that ganon. up air outta shield wrecked my marth
kel-good marth dittoes
inui-lol i sux against sheik but thx for the support in pools
vanz-lol that was like the first time we played, gud stuff
dmon and stars-way to do mad gud in teams and singles. yall straight beasted
Emblem Lord-get on ur grind and stop sucking, u shouldnt lose to me in marth dittoes.
And much <3 to all of TSA and everyone i 4got. great tourney, unfortunate about that situation, hope it gets fixed though

kiwiii

Smash Lord
n64 is all smart and ****, putting his shoutouts in alphabetical order LOL too good. you're welcome for the name tag! we never even really met but i know you team with kwan. too beast. ^_^

and yea dark pch we gotta play fasho :D

full results are on tia btw

edit
just kidding they're not <3

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I want the matches from my second round of pools for something I'm working on. Could I get a rough estimate of when those would be available?

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Shout Out Time!!!

People I played in pools
--------------------------

Scar - First time we ever played and I'm sure it won't be the last. The set we had was fun. Pika ftilt ftw!!! Now ya gotta tie it up!!

Inui - Like I said @ the tourney. There's no more bad blood between us. Congrats on the series tie. Now we gotta see who gets the tie-breaker lmao

Chinesah - my pool brother. Everytime there's pools I can expect to see you in mine. Fun matches and lol @ u tryin to beast on me after that inui set. Until we meet again...

Milktea - nice peach ya got there. I walk one inch, you walk one inch. Our set started to get weird but it was fun indeed. And lol @ the lounge room. I was rubbin ur foot to see how long it took you to realize. You Fail for taking 11min 22 sec to realize. Next tourney we're at we'll talk more and crack jokes.

Pkm vodka - I had nothing but respect for ya til u taunted several times in our set. Now I have a little respect mixed in with inner hate. Nice DK. How many DK mains have to pop up b4 his tier placing???

SwiftBass - Don't lie.... that first match made you nervous as hell didn't it? Sick fox though. I'm just glad I was able to force a full set.

Starz on motha effin edge - I know you see the improvements. YOU BEASTED IN POOLS!!! What happened in the bracket though?

Kel - we had a good set as well. Lol @ someone in the background sayin "he's like a floaty space animal!!" during our matches.

DoYoung2Win - ya know I actually wanted ya to go falco... Nothing out of shield was working. No uairs, u smashes.... sigh.... we'll play again soon hopefully

Vanz - nice matches. Now I know I can go pika on puff. I just can't do it on brinstar...how many characters do you use now?

Everyone else I don't remember at the moment... sorry

People I played in friendlies
------------------------------

QueenDVS - I only gimped cuz u tried to first. Lol nice match.

Reno - what are you a top tier ***** now? Nice matches btw

Inui - morning teams warmup to kill ccj ftw

Pikachun00b7 - cool meeting you. I wasn't expecting to see someone so...ehh...small. Are you like 13 or somethin?

Linguini - we didn't get to finish our money match but I'm sure it would've been epic!!
Maybe some other time...

Silven - that's what the uair is there for!!! Lol

Lord Knight - good matches we had. it was the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Emblem lord - WHY DIDN'T WE PLAY!?!?!?
YOU were right next to lord knight

Mike G - First I went beast mode. Then you went beast mode. After that I went super beast mode. Then u went super ULTRA beast mode and our matches were done. Good to see ya again and be prepared to mail my saturn controllers to me

If anyone else remembers me shout me out!!!

Skler

Smash Master
Here are my shoutouts!

Aesir- I didn't play you at all this tourny :(. I was supposed to friendly like 10000 people but never did.

Alandorf- Enter singles!

Azen- Holy ****, nice job winning the tournament. I wish I could have played you in friendlies.

Banks- Pool squander!

Black Mage- Gaw is top tier because of you.

Blue Mage- Rap next time!

Cactuar- **** good Marth, awesome job in pools and great fun playing you.

Cort- You are a beast.

Darc- Great job in teams!

Dazwa- Great job in teams!

Falcomist- Good games, SCRAHHHHHH!

Greg- I didn't get to play you, but you got a quad knee off.

KevinM, dedicated Bowser- You make pools so **** fun. Good job leading us to McDonalds!

Kiwii- Make me a Link nametag next time!

Hayato- You are too goot. Great job with making the site and being amazing in the tourny.

Husband- ****ing close games in pools. Cakes make good arm rests.

Iron Chief- Triple peach pool ftl. Always a fun guy to talk to though.

Mathos- That Falco is scary.

Milktea- Yay for cheering for me!

N64- You are amazing. Tons of fun hanging out with you and we never played any friendlies even though I constantly said I would. You inspired me to use alphabetical order in my shoutouts (or at least try to).

Pat/Pro- I only saw you a few times and I played you 0 times. We need to play more.

PC Chris- Good games, Link ditto next time!

Plank- You won the mm but I won the bracket, good games all around.

Pine- Hi!

Purple Cobra- Hi!

SleepyK- Thanks a ton for the sandwich. Sorry I'm not the best cake fixer ever, but I gave it a shot. Move to New England.

Sliq- I want to play your puff some time, great Link though.

Soup- Your Link is great and you are fun to hang out with. Sorry we didn't get to play more.

Tech0- Sorry if I just misspelled your name, but you are mad good. Both games were too close.

Th0rn- I didn't play you at all! Go me go.

Whitemage- You got quad kneed!

Everyone I played- I had no easy games this tournament, good job all around.

Everyone else- I have class now and will get to you all later.

Top Bottom