• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva la Smashtaclysm Results

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
XIF ON SLEEPY'S ACCOUNT

We're actually still on the road... typing on a sidekick

Wow at all the theivery... uncool.

The tournament was overall fun but the actual tournament play was less than stellar... I got dq'd both times because after waiting around to listen for my matches for over and hour both in singles and doubles I left for like 15 or 20 minutes and that was when the match was called. I was definitely mad at first but I understand that those are the rules its just that I didn't drive for an entire day to get dq'd but w/e <3 mages good tournament over all its just not fun when you feel forced to wait around doing nothing or risk a dq... tournaments are more than just the brackets and **** and the dq rule over all just removes from the experience... either more leniency or getting some sort of system to be heard throught the entire venue is essential (its a smash bros tournament we wanna play smash =/)

Other than that gg's I did have fun and the hosts were nice I'll be more specific when I get home. I will say dq is a beast at smash bros and that I suck (teams included) for now but there's always next tournament always the next time I will own =D

PS: I was never mad at anyone person any time you guys saw me mad I was probably beating myself up for sucking/being stupid/being a loser. Much love for all.

PS 2: OWM=most amazing beard.

Watty

Smash Lord
The tournament was overall fun but the actual tournament play was less than stellar... I got dq'd both times because after waiting around to listen for my matches for over and hour both in singles and doubles I left for like 15 or 20 minutes and that was when the match was called. I was definitely mad at first but I understand that those are the rules its just that I didn't drive for an entire day to get dq'd but w/e <3 mages good tournament over all its just not fun when you feel forced to wait around doing nothing or risk a dq... tournaments are more than just the brackets and **** and the dq rule over all just removes from the experience... either more leniency or getting some sort of system to be heard throught the entire venue is essential (its a smash bros tournament we wanna play smash =/)
sucks you guys got DQ'd but you should ask when ****s gonna start or at least tell them what ur doing and not just go.

fun tourney i loved seeing mike g hayato after not seeing them for so long. everyone for the most part was laid back i didnt have to yell at=)

shoutouts maybe later

but for the record kiwii are friendship on facebook has ended at 10:16 on november 12, 2007 cause your not a nice person

Bailey

Smash Hero
I would like everyone who is posting in this thread to give a moment of silence for well 3 deaths at this Tournament.

R.I.P
Eggm's Chair
VaNz's Chair
and
Skler's Chair.

They will never be able to finish their job now that they have been JV 5 stocked by all of the above players, IRL

Everyone who made a fat joke at me lol I didn't break a single chair. lol thanks Kiwii for the nametag it was sex

ALSO

Who did I own best of 3 at 1 Vs. 1 Dodgeball

_milktea

Smash Lord
milktea do u remember playing me and hax at the frist zenith u and cactuar those were some good game to bad i did not get to play u in singles or in teams or even speak to u at vls lol >.<

i'll make sure to play u in singles and in teams at pound 3 or anytime i see u again ^_^

u should come to the next zenith i 4got when is it but its going to be real soon
Yes, I think I kept looking at you because you seemed so familiar. Were you sitting by the TV when I was team friendlying? You had your hair tied back! Haha, I remember you and I remember losing to you with Cactuar LMAO. Too good :p.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Omni, Scar, and EL all have pretty eyes haha. Jealousy much? I just gave you a shout omni :).
Colbol had pretty eyes, too. <3. Linguini was pretty cute. ChuDat and Cactuar were hot as usual besides their bad haircuts. >_>;

*feels really gay right now...awesome*

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol i thought milktea was going to make it out of pools :(

o well i wished i played you more.. though i only played you i think literally one game :( that sucked

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Yes, I think I kept looking at you because you seemed so familiar. Were you sitting by the TV when I was team friendlying? You had your hair tied back! Haha, I remember you and I remember losing to you with Cactuar LMAO. Too good :p.
lol yea i did not speak to u cause i did not think u rememberd me cause it was so long ago lol.. r u ever going to go to a nyc tourny again??so we can play

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Teczero I had a lot of fun in our matches...after this tourney I realized I need to just try and learn the Marth vs. Shiek matchup (trusting in my marth) instead of selling out with Fox everytime!!!

>_<

Oh and Col Bol is ****ing amazingness!!!

<3 COLIN BALLIN

We wrecked in teams!!!

:colorful:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I would like everyone who is posting in this thread to give a moment of silence for well 3 deaths at this Tournament.

That scared the maracas out of me.

QDVS - Oh, so that's why you looked all down on Sunday? You were sick? Sucks balls, dude. Hope you still had fun.

For results purposes, Doll, Kaiser, myself, Wife, and Husband I believe all got 17th place. We all rode together to and from the venue. Ironic, eh?

And on another note, Inui, I watched you play a few matches when you weren't looking. Of course there's the lame thing about you not being good at Smash, but I vouch for the opposite. Random kudos for forgetting to shout you out.

Oh, and finally:
Lol @ Watty's post.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Teczero I had a lot of fun in our matches...after this tourney I realized I need to just try and learn the Marth vs. Shiek matchup (trusting in my marth) instead of selling out with Fox everytime!!!

>_<

Oh and Col Bol is ****ing amazingness!!!

<3 COLIN BALLIN

We wrecked in teams!!!

:colorful:
:) ya when i heard i had to fight you i was like.. O_O

well i guess i go sheik lol

I wish i got to play u more i really wanted to but i couldnt :(

hopefully if me and u go to another big tourney we can play each other :)

EDIT: lmao i sold out to fox vs skler after my shiek lost... T_T and i did ok but still bad.... :( o well... he was amazing

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
...besides their bad haircuts.

wait...WHAT?!

------------------

not that anyone cares but i have some shoutouts...

aesir: thanks for being the one person to give me a shoutout. aesirgoose was too good, man. fun fun fun!

everyone in 4 swords: Jv, Jam, <3, Turnip...not much to say besides GOOD SHEEZY and i <3 you (no pun intended)

kos-mos: omfg! we didn't go as far in teams as we had planned but oh well. it's too bad we both left early in singles. but hey! you got to beat cactuar and m2k in matches. that account for gold, man. pure gold.

pools:
Watty- Wow you ***** my face off. How come you were playing crappy in the beginning on pools then you got good when you played the person before me? lol, you have too much drephen practice for me to compete. maybe i should have gone marth, either way, good stuff, i love your samus, it's really smart.

BAM- you're incredibly sexy. lol, seriously though, you play a mean fox, and your falco is still good, too. i wish we could have played more, and i wish i got to play more quebec in general.

JFOX- some people made it out of other pools that were wrose than you :( laaaame

pools 2:

SWEET I LEFT EARLY AND DIDN'T GET TO COMPETE!
sorry banks, again, for sending in aesirgoose. i hope everything went smoothly. i missed my chance to play Dope :\ i better get to play sensei soonish though :D

teams:

inferno/bob$- stop being so good. wait...don't. inferno, you are the master of upsmashing to punish people in teams. i thought PC did it a lot...you are quite a good punisher in teams. bob$ cleaned everything up with sick edgeguarding and nice play style in general. hope to play you guys sometime soon

WoZ/Copycat- we had you. then we squandered 2nd match. Then we had no chance 3rd match because you went super saiyan and owned us hardcore. gj, those were fun *** matches, i wish we got to do more for fun. thankfully i got to play WoZ more in teams (who owns 1 handed btw), and hang out with him for a while. WoZ, you're a great guy, and cool, and copycat, i hope to play and meet your some more. :D

sneak/doyoung- nice matches, i can't believe i got tech chase rested twice >.>; ridiculous stuff, hope to play you more. oh yeah, and thanks for hotel directions, doyoung.

friendlies:

Drephen- i didn't get to play you, since pine and budai got in first T.T it was really good meeting you, and i mean that...about what i just said. you're a cool cat, awesome smasher, and i congratulate you on your placing. good luck with darkrain :p

kevinM- i didn't actually play you in friendlies, but let's pretend i did. there was no time or place to set up dreamcast, but i promise it will be at 9esticle!!! (assuming it's not held when i'm in oklahoma).

nus- thanks for calming me down, even though we won :D
we should team again someday since we're amazing.

darc/dazwa- you guys are amazing. darc, good job beating plank, and thanks for gaying on me. dazwa, you are my heterosexual life partner, and you should teach me how to beat pros using sheik's up+b (lol @ chillin)

and of course, the MAGES- thanks for a great tournament, i appreciate everything, and i hope to see you all again as soon as i can

D1

Shoutouts to everyone that cheered me up from an almost near death experience on myw ay to the tourney, I'm happy everyone that rode w/ me got home safely...

...tourney was fun...

...met/re-met cool pplz...

...good sh** NYC/FL/NJ/CT/MA/MD/VA you're all awesome...

...West Coast gets a separate sentence cuz they're too good OMFG FROTAZ+PHIL TEAMS=THE MUTHA F*CKIN WINNNN!!!!!!! Me + Snakeeeee or Me + Falcomist=The other muthaf*ckin Win.

HYUUUUUUUUUGA GO FALCO AT THE NEXT TOURNEY YOU ENTER DO DAIR TO DSMASH COMBO @ 20% LMAO!

Bob$ mindgamed me in his sleep I thought he was Solid Jake last night so I keep going, "Jake, Jake, Jake..." Then I look around the living room and saw another Jake...O_oX MINDGAMEZ!!!!

I'm officially mad broke from this entire tourney...my car 5 stocked my account in a 4 stock match...no more oos tournies w/ me driving to the venue ever ever ever ever ever again. : (

AAAAAAAAAND WEST NEW YORKERS ARE TOO GOOD @ HOUSING ME ON SATURDAY SO MUCH YOSHI FUN! I didn't play Yoshi in like MONTHS until I saw you guys...you just brought the low tier love back!!!

MIKE G!!!! Wow!!! Still too good come back to NYC!

PBnJ too good @ helpin my broke arse out and spottin me on some pizza slices omfg YOU ARE THE MAN! I will reimburse you when you come back to NYC.

HBK regardless of w/e happens I had a blast in teams XD. If you're ever interested we could make history next time :D I know we can!

LOL @ the crowd that formed during the Mtea+Falcomist vs Brookiwi team match and all the random cheers and hatred wtf?!! LOL I are Baboon! ?_?

Um...yeah so I get my car back on my way home today...I have to keep pulling aside on the highway cuz of my car about to overheat....I literally thought I wasn't gonna get home and felt like I was stuck in the middle of nowhere...thank god for random cop cars to gimme car tips and help the arduous long and boring trip back home...an otay one.

Mages rock...and I had blast.

Everyone in my 1st and 2nd pools are made of awesome good games regardless of the outcomes.

Azen good sh** on winning! Chu good sh** on gettin far w/ low tiers as always! M2K thanks for opening all the gates during ur match w/ PC : P! PC NYC still <3s you regardless of what ersults you get.

KAY-DEE-JAY!

COME BACK!

Everyone else that I made an effort to talk to you're on my cool list even if I just said hi or waved...everyone else...QUIT LIFE!

*RUNS OFF*

SleepyK

XIF with some cool information about our tripF

Start: 6:45 A.M.

Now: 11:09

States travelled: Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, (for green mario Florida as well).

Currently in: Georgia

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I am not good at shouts but good stuff to all my friends and shoutouts to my new friends xif, vidjo, blue mage and the mages and everyone there who i meant...if you dont know my smash name know me as alex stirfe lol....and good stuff to my girlfriend crismas who sold a billion stickers lol

D1

aw **** I didn't get to meet SleepyK who hooked me up w/ the free vids back in the day shoutout to ya!

The YL that Dark Pch teamed w/ is maaaaaaaad cool and good w/ YL!

Cort

Apple Head
Shoutouts time

First I'd like to shoutout and apology to all the players that I didn't play because I'm lame:

KOSMOS, Mr Ganondorf, XiF, Wife, Drephen, QDVS, Linguini, Tec0, the other WC guys/MW guys I'm forgetting... dammit. The worst mistake anyone can make is not playing enough good people at a tournament.

Anyway, onto shoutouts

Chris - Sorry I emo squandered in teams LOL >_< Next time tell me to cheer up and remember my mistakes. We'll get em at Pound 3? =)

Brookman - UPSMASH HIMMMMMM!!!

V - Thanks a ton for the ride and the awesome time at your amazing house. See ya next weekend.

Mages - I'd like to thank you for hosting a memorable event. At least we can all learn from our mistakes and hopefully we'll get to the bottom of something eventually. I wish you guys the best of luck.

The rest of CT - squanderrrrr'd

Janet - Thanks for being such a great friend and bringing out my slightly more social side. I'm so glad how things ended up working out in teams, hope to see you at SNF if you can make it. You got wayyyy better since I last remember, #1 female smasher?

Azen & Chillin - always great to see you guys attend, good **** on being the best team ever. Playing you guys in friendlies also taught me some important shnoz. See you guys at Pound 3 sometime late in the winner's bracket hopefully.

M2K & Vidjo - are a scary team but not as scary as Azen/Chillin. M2K, always a pleasure to get ***** by you, vidjo... squandered vs Husband. I wanted to play you in tourny =( Also sorry about not playing friendlies god dammitttttt

Jiano - a great great pleasure to talk with you and play a ton of friendlies. Speed runs are great.

ZoSo - thanks for the random support and coming, great seeing you here.

g-reg - wtfux not enough friendlies

Plank - is the epitome of the archetype of bad mindset/horrible person/smasher ROFL I love you so much

Doll - kind of creeps me out as usual. Just kidding sort of, I love you to Doll

crismas & lightxdream - great seeing you guys, I wanted a sticker :( or that sewn grandpa turnip

Husband - Jesus you're good vs Peach. Also it seems like your muscles get bigger and bigger with every tournament. x_x

Oro - great seeing you again, your Samus is still nasty.

pkmvodka - votre âne est trop bon

Skler - ow Link. Best Link ever?

Kwan - felt my wrath. I think I played my absolute best all tourny vs you LOL wasted on a DK >_< haha, good shnoz in general, hope to see you again sometime

N64 - always nice to see you at tournies. Sorry I completely gayed you but I was feeling so ****ty I just wanted to CG a Pikachu with Sheik. Plus you counterpicked FD wanting to CG my poor Fox, tables have turned beotch

Darc - is better than me. Good shiiiiiiiitttt <3

Banks - is one of my favorite persons ever

th0rn - is gay as always

Dazwa - is chillindude

KDJ - is a Korean Disc Jockey, you're not leaving smash don't even try

Cactuar - I love you, call me

Dope - ***** me in crews on a gay Peach stage

neal - <3

more later maybe

_milktea

Smash Lord
Oh my, what would I do without gay Inui?

And thanks Tec0! That's awesome that you thought I'd make it out. I mean, I thought I had the tiniest chance too but oh well! NEXT TIME. I fail at pools :(. Also, we should friendly next time we're at a tourney!

Jman- Possibly! Pound 3 maybee? :p.

VLS was amazing lol, even though I got pooped on.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
First I'd like to shoutout and apology to all the players that I didn't play because I'm lame:

KOSMOS, Mr Ganondorf, XiF, Wife, Drephen, QDVS, Linguini, Tec0, the other WC guys/MW guys I'm forgetting... dammit. The worst mistake anyone can make is not playing enough good people at a tournament.
KOS-MOS, XiF, QDVS, Linguini, etc. are all

Souf

duh.

D1

I didn't say they weren't...
Oh yeah shoutout to Cort for being mad amazing w/ Marth AND PEACH!
Shoutout to Lil for her amazing food that she forgot @ Jake's house its in a better place now ^_^ ty tho.
Shoutout to Janet for the amazing cake how old are you now how old are you now how old are you now how old are you now?

Sliq's Jiggz has amazing rests...Hyuga's too good w/o rests...wtf.

Hey Jake did I shout you out?

I dunno if I did... (to lazy to check last page)...BUT YOU ARE A LIFE FUGGIN SAVER!

If it wasn't for you I would've been homeless and never woulda been able to get my car back...and play w/ Norcal smashers the night b4.

Too good!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I loved this tourny! I had such a great time, everyone prlly knows me as the sticker girl rather than a smasher. Unfortunately I didn't play as much as a I wanted because I'm so friggin nervous to ask to play -_- I eff'd up in pools royally. But I'm grateful I entered cause it's been my first tourny in months. I have a bunch of shout outs because well I doooo:

Milktea: Had a lot of fun seeing you again! I wanted to team with you for a friendly match or so but I get so ******** and don't know how to say things so I didn't ask =/ The diner was a blast, and we need to work on some art stuff together next time!

Starz/Dmon: You guys were amazing in teams, double fox wtf wow! I was seriously rooting for you both all the way, good job!

Jman/Alukard: You guys also did amazing in teams, jman don't get so down, you and Alukard are very talented and you both will keep growing as smashers.

Tec0: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEMO lol, no really you did so well in singles wtf man!

Dark Pch: It was good to see you at this tourny I think it was good for your morale and such to get some experience out-of-state.

Vanz: I didn't get to see all your matches but I heard you were wrecking, and I'm glad cause you're too good...seriously. I always feel like I get good training when I play you so I hope we can do that more.

D1: I'm sorry about your car D: I hope you're doing okay now. I always enjoy hanging around you, you're so enthusastic :D

Cort: I'm sorry I didn't bother you more about friendly's I get so shy asking to play when I clearly shouldn't -_- kfajfl;jda you're in TSA now I gotta play you more!!

Vidjo: I'm really grateful/honored that I got to play you! I was so nervous in the beginning but I tried very hard to get over it, I'm definately going to play more smash now. And I think it helped my gameplay out a lot to have played you ^_^

Blue/Jake: Thank you for letting me sell my stickers and take part in helping out in the small amount I did. You're an awesome person :)

Woz: TOO GOOD! I love being in TSA :)

Johnathan: I<3 you, thanks for being my support this weekend. You're amazing in every single way, if I write anymore it'll turn into a love letter so I'll stop! XD

PPL WHO BOUGHT MY STICKERS: You guys are awesomeeeeee and I'm so glad you all liked them!

I hope I didn't forget anyone :o...I know I met some smashers but I didn't exactly play them but it was nice meeting you all!

_milktea

Smash Lord
<3 Crismas. You should just ask heh, it's me! Come on rawr ;). You and me should collaborate and make stuff to sell sometime at tournaments!

D1 lmao, yeah Blue told me. Lucky....my foods ;_;! Hope you enjoyed it :p.

_N2

Smash Apprentice
Dark.Pch, CogSmooch couldn't make it. If you're thinking of a mega-beard, maybe you mean N2?
Blackmage thought I was Cogsmooch registering Doll and some guy named N2 for them.
mindbeardgames

I need a hair cut badly, and I look too goofy with short hair and a beard, so I assume that will go too. No one will know who I am again then haha, but half the people thought I was someone else anyway.

And Doll. ****ing Doll. Good **** with teams, I had so much fun. As much fun as I had teaming with you I have a feeling you would have won that first round with a better partner, which means you would have placed pretty ****ing high. And the peach dittos in friendlies afterwards were too good, I learned a lot. (And we are teaming online when Brawl is out.)

shoutouts later if I ever get caught up with the work I need to make up after this weekend.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Shout outs!

People in my CAR!

Ron - my bad on teams dude, def. needed to get warmed up on some real ****

Starz - Good **** stars its what i like to see! My fox gettin betta =D

Jman - Ey yo, whens the bathroom

Brookman - Good matches man, great friendly matches

Chillin - I dunno why I'm shoutin' out a pro, cause chances are he wont read it but thanks for the fox matches I always come close to beating you =)

Kiwii - KIWII!! Im mad you put me on blast like that right after I was helping you out!!!

Woz- Good matches as always, thanks for the welcome to the crew

Crismas - Thanks for the awesome stickerszz

Alex - Thanks for the support mr. get 5th or lose entirely!!!

Eggm - Maybe we'll team soon at some sort of weekly or other?

KDJ - Nice playing you again, and its good to see I can take off more than 2 stocks any given match now.

Silven - Mad funny hotel room drama son!

Sensei - Really fun playing you, your cf is too nice.

Pat/Pro - Fun playing you again, mwahawhah my fox has surpassed yours!

Hayato - When I get good @ sheik dittos, its all over from there!! I get 0 sheik dittos here lol

MilkTea - ABCs!! Thats whats up, come through to NYC sometime. wo men ke yi team =)

dmon- How do you know about 2 girls and 1 cup? What the f.

Stars - heres another one... why do u masturbate sideways when u sleep with your sister?

Good matches everyone in my pool and such.

Btw I'm mad happy I won a match vs G-reg, and colbol !!

Yo NEW YORKERS GET YOUR SMASH GAME UP!! STOP CHOOSIN WHACK *** LOW TIERS CUZ EVERYONE PLAYS FOXXXXXXXX N FALCOOOOOOO and gimme that mean practice.. ****nn son..

I probably missed like mad people but thats how I get. Forgetful.

See you guys @ #3

Top Bottom