• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva la Smashtaclysm Results

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Omni, Scar, and EL all have pretty eyes haha. Jealousy much? I just gave you a shout omni :).

Anyone else wake up completely DEAD this morning? *Was falling asleep while typing her last minute essay.* Me and Crismas whine about having to drive two hours lmao, while the Georgia kids have to drive like..17. >_>
Yesssssss. Two things:

1.) You won't believe this, but I let this girl start a new file with Phoenix Wright, asked her not to save anything, and when I get the DS back.... it was saved. So now I have to start the case allllllllllll from the beginning. :(

2.) ...Wait, there isn't a second thing. Nm!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch, CogSmooch couldn't make it. If you're thinking of a mega-beard, maybe you mean N2?

Shoot who was it then. I forgot. He had braces I believe. and a at, light skined, with ether blue or green eyes. Hios name sounded like Cogsmooch so thats why I thought it was him.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nus had pretty eyes. Lol, do contacts count?

InfernoOmni, that was impossible trying to get back into Egyption Ratscrew once Lil showed up. Good **** getting in once though! (I was the guy with the Spawn sweatshirt sitting next to Lil)

I'll do shoutouts later.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
w00t for only getting 1 shoutout

*cries*

Also
Here is my shoutout

SleepyK - You're ****ing awesome dude, I don't think I've met a cooler smasher than you. I'm actually not joking, good **** with the camera and being mad friendly.

Omni

BRoomer
Nus had pretty eyes. Lol, do contacts count?

InfernoOmni, that was impossible trying to get back into Egyption Ratscrew once Lil showed up. Good **** getting in once though! (I was the guy with the Spawn sweatshirt sitting next to Lil)

I'll do shoutouts later.
Dude, I'm thinking I might have a small chance to get into this game until Milktea comes out of no where. I'm like, "Aww she's trying to play ERS with us." thinking it was kinda cute, but then when she got the first slap, my stomach dropped.

Playing ERS with Milktea makes Omni a sad panda.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Yesssssss. Two things:

1.) You won't believe this, but I let this girl start a new file with Phoenix Wright, asked her not to save anything, and when I get the DS back.... it was saved. So now I have to start the case allllllllllll from the beginning. :(

2.) ...Wait, there isn't a second thing. Nm!
It's Emblem Lord's girlfriend. Amazing, ne?

Omni

BRoomer

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XqLv8rDwsp8

^^ That's what I think about when I hear panda now, lol. Hooray for finally seeing that episode of South Park that was forever ago.

I'm going to stop spamming this thread now so people can find their shoutouts.

pockyD

Smash Legend
PockyD- Thank you for letting us use your cards :). AM I GOOD OR WHAT AT ERS ;D? We should play again sometime!
!

I'll do shoutouts later.
Dude, I'm thinking I might have a small chance to get into this game until Milktea comes out of no where. I'm like, "Aww she's trying to play ERS with us." thinking it was kinda cute, but then when she got the first slap, my stomach dropped.

Playing ERS with Milktea makes Omni a sad panda.

I call slapping-on-a-couch-that-you're-sitting-on-sideways johns

we must rematch on a table, though milktea is retardedly fast

xHayatox

Smash Lord
shout out to my homies owm,obm,solidjake,wozzy and the resttt of the staff. good ish running the event. we will make sure for future events that no one touches our shiet!

good stuff to the crew i played for. pc, cort, kdj. at first i really thought i was gonna blow it for the team and lose like a dog.... but i think i did pretty good :O except for getting merc'd by phish-its dk... :( i suck againts dk with shrek, im gonna have to downsmash the poop outa that gorilla with my peach next time..

patrick/professional - good job in round 1 pool but bad job on round 2. i was expecting more outa u but good ish regardless cuz ur pool was pretty rough.

MIKE G!!!!!! - been 2 years man 2 freakin yearrsssss since FC 3 EC vs WC.... in 05. good seeing u again budddy cant wait for brawl.

FL - GOOOOOOOOOTTTT KIT IS FREAKKIINN GOOOOOT!!!! XIF and Green Mario seen me do the downsmash IRL and everyone missed it :( I did mayabe 6 or 7 of em in a row... too bad no one recoarded it cuz i was pumped :p Linguini i heard u *****... a sheik :O NOO WAYY haha goot ish.. Xiffer Sorry about all the DQ they just is not beatable... easy JV 4 stock. QDVS - close call in pools. i usually play good againts fox's with my peach but i guess brookmang gets too much cort practice :/ colbol - beasting in brackets omfg sorry i took you out first round i thought u had me for sure :O but u came back and rapeddd as usual. green mariooooo we keep losing to falconnssss nooooooo :p im coming down for a FL tournament sooo mark ur calendarss please.

everyone else... its not that your not important.. its just that i wasnt really active this event.. i was alittle toooo tiredddd soooo i pretty much kept to myself most of the time.. good seeing you all again thooooo cant wait to play againnnn :)

Snakeee

Smash Master
This tourney was awesome, but **** whoever stole the money.

Shoutouts:

Blue - I owe you so much, man. Thanks for housing me and my brother when we had nowhere to go..... X_X
Hope you find the guy that took the money and shine spike him in real life.

PB & J - Good stuff beating Chillindude in pools, but wtf on losing pools anyway lol. Thanks to you and your friends for giving us a ride to the hotel, and I hope to actually play you sometime.

Dark Pch. - Thanks for my only semi-shoutout, lol. (My little brother is Shadow) Good friendlies, but I'm not experienced with Peach dittos. Maybe you could train me a bit I'm gonna start going to the NYC weeklies.

Everyone else I played in friendlies good games oh and enjoy the $5 from the MM Kaiser....-_-
Coin Chaser and Plank, you two still owe me a MM...
Next tourney I won't show up late without any warm ups and hopefully actually make it past pools lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Pch. - Thanks for my only semi-shoutout, lol. (My little brother is Shadow) Good friendlies, but I'm not experienced with Peach dittos. Maybe you could train me a bit I'm gonna start going to the NYC weeklies.
ha ha ha. no problem. You said you live in staten island right? Maybe you can stop by my house sometime.

Did you guys get home alright, D1 could not do it

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i wish i played beter 4 singles i was to tired to play lol i hope more people can start coming to nyc to the tournys there

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
This tourney was awesome, but **** whoever stole the money.

Shoutouts:

Blue - I owe you so much, man. Thanks for housing me and my brother when we had nowhere to go..... X_X
Hope you find the guy that took the money and shine spike him in real life.

Glad to see you guys got home ok :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok well time for shout outs ... here we go >.< lol

First of all Jman ... my partner and fellow crew member ... i told u we were going to beast in doubles ... next time if we ever team again ... b confident from the beginning so we wouldn't lose randomly the first game and run thru losers like we did lol

Vanz/J2B4 - why were we feeling the same in pools ... where our lower tiers did better then our mains lmfao no johns tho i need practice come over more ... and/or mayb i can go with u to tec0's sumtime to get some practice too

tec0 - **** man ur sheik is godly .. no johns about that man ... i definately need to play it with my marth to get my sheik slaying abnilities back cuz jesus doesn't pick sheik anymore lolol

D1- thanks sooo ****ing much for taking us ... i hope u got back home alright ... i haven't seen u online yet ... =\ ... also good **** at vls ... why can't u play that well in tourney as u do in friendlies ??? WTF BRO D1 NEEDS SOME RELAXATION PILLS LOL also thanks for playing fox and having that control ... cuz i think we would have crashed >.> if it wasn't for that ... lol ... i love u D1 !!!! ^_^

Ron- thanks for letting us stay at ur house ... too bad u didn't see D1 dance the soldier boy lmfao ... also did u ever find ur wallet ?? good **** at vls ... u made it further then me as well i played like crap -_-

R3NO - good **** making it to day two ... still mad u left us for TSA >.> ... anyway u guys should come to the dam weeklies ... freaking TSA NY and ya don't sho up lmao ... also LMFAO @ JMAN FARTING ON U LOLOLOLOLOL

Soup- thanks for taking us the rest of the way to the venue ... we were a smushed up but we made it in one piece ... thanks a bunch ... also i'll try not to suck soo much in our friendlies >.> lack of sleep will do it to u lmao

DMON !!!! - omfg thanks sooo ****ing much for the ride back we really would have been stranded if it wasn't for u >.> ... also thank god for u getting a bit lost and getting out randomly in the BX lmfao well yea we definitely gotta go to pound 3 man ... lemme kno if ur going ... eve if u can't drive us up there we should all go by train/bus or w.e and talk about guitars and stuff again ^_^

Starzzzzz - my niggah able doing it up ... omfg why can't u play like that all the time bro mayb i'm the one that needs the training ... u definately b sandbaggin in the weeklies when i guess u let me beat u lmao ... sheesh ... i beasted and no prob on the cheering i see now u play wayyyy better when u have me cheering cuz i didn't see ur bracket matches and i would have coached/cheered o d for u bro ... next time definitely call me i'll b there ASAP!!!! BTW u need to come over my house to train and/or play guitar bro ... u gotta teach me them jazz blue scales u were talking about and i'll sho u some random stuff too ^_^

Silven - i love u ... thanks for loaning me some money i really appreciate it ... i'm going to pick up my check tmr at work ... so i will definately b mailing it to u ^_^ seriously u helped loads ... and LMFAO at the random pics on the LAPTOP ... ALSO EVERYONE MUST GET AT OUR DOUBLE SAMUS ... TWO DUDES KEPT GETTING OWNED BY US LMFAO ... QUIT LIFE

Jiano - i didn't play u but umm wow ... u are a beast ... u remind me of hax lmfao ... nah but seriously ... u have to play my boy hax ... he is captain falcon in the flesh ... well half pint of captain falcon lmao ... ^_^

colbol - i dunno if i'm spelling that right ... u are very good and modest thats the best part of it ... don't become a arrogant ******* like many ... keep the game fun even if u reach godly lvls of skill ^_^ ... i hope to play u again man ... u shine like u have AR !!!

avalanche - good games ... sol and ky GGs in doubles ^_^ ... i can't wait to play ya again i hope u guys keep going to tournies ... plz try to make pound 3 and the upcoming zenith ^_^

chinesah - ur also a beast and very modest ^_^ ... i enjoyed watching ur match against my boy starz ^_^ ... i was the loud stereotypical new yorker cheering lol ... sry if i made anyone mad but i kno my boy starz plays better with the cheering ... ^_^ ... that reminds me ..................

midwest marth player ... sry no harm done ... but i actually never said anything derogatory to u ... i just said u were going to mess up ... u didn't have to get mad ... cuz u actually didn't mess up and tipped the **** out of my boy starz ... lolol ... anyway GG

PC - arghhh u didn't win -_- ... i was rooting for u azen or kdj ... so at least azen won ^_^ ... but ur a mega cool person ... LMFAO at link poking ur eyes out in brackets lololol

KDJ - good **** ... ur soo good ... u were gone for that long and then boom still place better then more active players ... sheesh ... ur mad godly dude ^_^ i hope u don't quit for good

AZEN AND CHILLIN - I am a fan of ur team matches i donm't care if i look like a fan boy lmfao ... its mad fun to watch u guys kno each other like no other ... too good ... good job taking 1st ... btw i was the guy who kept asking u guys how u were doing in doubles lol ... yea i couldn't watch them all -_-

DRK PEACH - good job ... see all u need is confidence bro ... i told u u can do well ... u did better then me lol ^_^ ... made it to the 2nd pool lol ... anyway b confident bro ur getting better

BUM - u fail for not going like u said u were going to do ...

DJN - i wanted u to go sooo badly bro ... so u could sho off that bowser once and for all for the non believers ... o so many quit lives that would have taken place

OBM - once again u are a very cool person ... thanks for being modest about ur godly *** G&W ... sheesh my "WES" got beat lol ...

jiggs from georgia ... i can't remember ur alias ... thanks for cheering and no prob on winning those other matches so u could get out ... ur a real nice guy and u have a sick jiggs ... good job man ... hope to play u again ^_^

PB&J - thanks for cheering for me and jman even tho we choked in pools ... lol ... fun friendlies

Milktea - fun friendlies ... i doubt u remember me lolol ... but yea ur really good lol

Eggm - GG's man ... how did u like my "WES" .. i told u it wasn't sooo bad ... i just really need work against the low tiers >.< lololol ... o and GG's in doubles

people that slept in the venue ... we are the **** guys ... we had mad fun with our random crew battle lmfao ... GET AT MY "WES" no johns everyone ... lolol ... hope to see u guys again ... mayb we can get some recent pokemon episodes on the TV LMFAO i still can't believe u guys actually watched that LMFAO

WHEW !!! well it was my first OOS so yea ... thanks everyone i met/played at the tourney u really made it a great expierience ... F U C K i wished i played this game a long long time ago -_- ... just laughin and playing friendlies made the trip well worth it ^_^ till next time

Brookman

Smash Hero
Cort: UP SMASH HIM!!!

PC: thanks for the support, you make me good at this game. Also, you're the best,

Kiwiii: Thanks for teaming and all that jazz. I told you someone else was bringing a cake for you.

Zoso: Let's turn down the suck, THIS WEEKEND!

Cactuar: Will you marry me?

KDJ: You're the best.

M2k: You're the best.

Aiser: *tippered* :(

Spawn: I beat your sheik with marth, YES.

Turnip: good **** in crews.

JV: We'll get 'em next time!

Drk.Pch: LOL your up smashes are so good XD, go mute city/dk64/brinstar on fox man!!

V: Thanks for being awesome.

Pipe: Thanks for showing me how to shine spike like a man. XD

pikapika and partner: Thanks for knocking us out round 1 and for ultimate destiny.

Thorn: you're my hero.

Banks: you're my zero.

Darc: you're my knight in shining armor.

Dazwa: you're the real Chillindude.

Chillindude: you're the real Chillindude.

Col Bol: Good **** all around.

QDVS: I never play marth, except against marth, on FD. GGs, good **** in teams and making it into the bracket over me :(, Nice hat.

Jiano: Red Power FTW.

TA: Thanks for not inviting us to the party :(

Hayato: Bair/down smash chain grabs > normal chain grabs. Also, thanks for going peach even though I ended up not making it into the bracket either way.

Scar: nice falcon.

Vidjo: ;)

LK: too good.

Woz: too hot.

Pine: Hey, my name is mike too.

Skler: your link is invincible!!

Xif: Try harder

So many people to shout out X_X That's probably all I'm doing. If I didn't get to you I still love you, ggs, till we meet again.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
PB & J - Good stuff beating Chillindude in pools, but wtf on losing pools anyway lol. Thanks to you and your friends for giving us a ride to the hotel, and I hope to actually play you sometime.
PICS! NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*is astonished and stunned*

Good. ****ing. ****!!!!!!!!!!!!! PB YOU ARE THE EFFING MAN! **** POOLS LOL!

Cia

das kwl
no one knew that I went to this tournament because I was invisible.. but I was there..

and where are the singles results?? roar

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Alukard, I remember you and your partner :p. We never beat you! Haha. Thanksss. Let's play again one day ^_^.
milktea do u remember playing me and hax at the frist zenith u and cactuar those were some good game to bad i did not get to play u in singles or in teams or even speak to u at vls lol >.<

i'll make sure to play u in singles and in teams at pound 3 or anytime i see u again ^_^

u should come to the next zenith i 4got when is it but its going to be real soon

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Anybody with pics, video, or other media please message me and get the files to me if at all possible, via AIM. Pandattackannon

I require it for Epic win.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Oh hi guys.. i don't know if you remember me.. but i play Bowser.. and am very loud..

No seriously i love everyone of you all and will do shoutouts later.

One for now though

HAYATO- GOOD **** at bringing me and Dave home, we are eternally grateful man thanks so much, i'm in your debt.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
This tourney was definitely one of my favorite tourneys ever!!!

Only thing bad about it was me being sick all **** weekend!!!

Some shoutouts to come later!!!

:colorful:
:( that sucks i hope you feel better

Btw QDVS good matches man i still think you would have done better if you picked marth vs me...

Xif - O_O your amazing :) omfg i was soooooo close to beating you it would have been epic for me lmao

btw you are the sole reason I won vs VWins .. you know what im talking about... lmao jk

Linguni - very surprised you didnt make it out of pools O_O....

but your still amazing man i hope you show up to pound 3 or some other large tourney

Green mario - i didnt even get to play you very much... :( anyway it sucks you werent at the venue when we were going to play our match... T_T

PC - awwwwwww i was rootin for you man :( o well you do amazing like you always do so i guess i shouldnt give you too much sympathy lol

Dope - good match man i kinda decided to not know what to do lmao jk good match your falco is quite amazing. O_O

Skler - T_T getting beat by link when your everything that counters him hurts your pride T_T. lmao jk man good match your link was insane good :)

Azen - congrats for winning VLS

D

Deleted member

KevinM=Dedicated Bowser/Everything

Everyone who stayed awake at the venue, good ****... shame on everyone who didn't stay for the awesomeness

Boxman, where the hell did you get the fries?

Jake + DK plushie = mad crazy sex? that better be on YouTube

Top Bottom