• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva la Smashtaclysm Results

R3N0

Smash Lord
great VLS, minus the money dealie.

see yall at #3 !

shoutouts to come later, and i dont really read the rest of the thread, so if yall are givin' me shoutouts, i appreciate it.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'll post shoutouts later when a full singles results list is up (I just copy+paste the list and give shoutouts to people I met and etc), but I'd like to reiterate...

5.Darc + Dazwa
yessssssss

g-regulate

Smash Hero
hey guys it was fun playing everyone, good to see a bunch of NE and FL and especially MW you guys are all tight. if you got ***** by g-reg at this tournament, keep that memory with you until the end of time, because it is truly a spectacle to experience. props to dmon and col bol you two are sick with fox, and i dont think ive ever lost to anyone as bad as i lost to TheAlmighty, good **** man that jiggs is quality.

Cia

das kwl
_lmao. what a coincidence that the name of my combo video is "sex with DK" anywayz good games everyone. (BTW, I'm Johnny 2x4 for those who didn't know :D) detailed shouts would sound something like..

Eggm, JFox, Tec0, Inui - thanks for bringing me on this trip w/ such little notice. this was my first big OOS and I loved it. also, u'r all amazing smashers :D and ROFLMFAO @ all the times we just broke out into laughter in the car and in the hotel. and eggm falling off the bed. TOO FUKKING GOOD (thanks for teaming w/ me inui)

Ron - good stuff. your gimping pikachu scares the hell outta me

DoYoung - I'm soooo glad you made it out of pools 1 and 2. the most improved smasher BY FAR!! I want to team w/ you for a tournament at some point :]

Chinesah - wtf happened in pools round 2?? I thought u would get top seed.. anywayz it was good seeing you again

Plairnkk - OMFG. I wish I would have seen your 10 to 1 odds MM offer. My Young Link <3's sheik. and good ish on our regular MM. also, holy **** @ you v. TSA. I was afraid. we should team as Johnny & Plank :)

Vidjo - it was definitely a privelage to play against you. I was extremely happy to hear that u were impressed by me ^_^ that made my weekend. (lmao @ u knocking on our hotel door @ like 8:30 am wanting to play smash. soo random.. so good)

Kiwiii - omfg.. much better than I thought you were. I like your aggressive play style. and thankz for the cake (happy b-day)

PC Chris - good stuff as always. Tec0 and I definitely look forward to training w/ you over xmas break :D

Chudat - omfg.. amazing legendary Ice Climbers. inspired me to use them again :D I wanna go to one of ur bi-weeklies sometime because that shiit was just.. art.. lmao (btw, I found out that the skinny kid that fell through a chair was SKLER.. lmao)

Lord Knight - We must finish our ICz ditto some other time. I'm going to be training w/ NJ smashers more often anyway, so maybe I'll see you around

Linguini - sorry that I got so angry after that teams match. I became someone that I hate and it must've looked pretty bad. nice ganon

Hyuga - same as Linuini. nice jiggz

HAM - good matches :)

HBK - also good matches. you're better than I thought u were because I don't know much about LI smashers. we should train at some point

Reno - Good shizz as well. you improved dramatically.

Green Mario - Good Matches :D Tec0 talks a lot about you and XIF and you lived up to his praises (and thanks to everyone who hyped up me and GM's friendly.. lolz)

G-regulate. - amazing falcon combos. I wish we got to play a full set though. but good match

Starzonedge - omfg @ you in pool 1 and especially in pool 2. you definitely proved that u are now a PRO smasher. congrats

Silven - prettiest samus in the freaking country. I could not believe some of the shiit you did. very insipiring.

Alukard - sorry about pools. you should have easily made it out, but high pressure situations can sometimes be overwhelming to players. there will be many more tournaments to come. and congrats on 9th of 75 in teams. good friendlies :)

Jman - EXACT SAME THING AS ALUKARD

Skler - I didn't feel so bad knowing that someone else had fallen out of one of those plastic chairs. also very impressive link

Mr. Ganondorf - we must work on our double bowser. there's no way in hell we should be losing to double fox :D

Tec0 (again) - omfg!!!! I <3 you. your match against chudat was amazing.. but what you did to QDVS' fox was just down right playing dirty. TWO GIMP KILLS IN 24 SECONDS!?!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG W/ YOU?!?! and why do you deny that sheik is the best in the game??

D1 - thanks for all the hype you gave during my matches. it definitely made me play at 100% :D

crismaspresents - those are some of the hottest smash stickers I have ever seen. so many people had upgraded controllers w/ ur work. you are my favorite artist BY FAR <3

WOZ - it's always good seeing you because ur just such an amazing person. and a great player. me must zelda ditto at some point

watty - good match in pools. I wish we got to play some friendlies after because I was impressed by your samus

slikvik - I heard you beat a pretty notable doc player in pools. congrats

Turnip & <3 - I wish I got to play u guys more. lmao @ our match in teams. you guys counterpicked us w/ brinstar and the next thing u heard from the TV was "PEACH PEACH" me and inui are counterpicking hoes and that stage just happens to be one of our favorites.

Scarduzio - lolz.. scarduzio.. that's an oddly cool name. good frienslies. all I remember from is DaaMNNNNNN in my friendlies against pakman

Pakman = my favorite luigi. good stuffz

Cort - lmao @ you calling me Dark.Pch when I played the "daisy" colored peach. I turned around ready to kick some *** until I saw it was you.

Dark.Pch - good shizz making it out of pools :)

Azen - good match. and congrats on numero uno

kwan - nice dk. good matches.
-----------------------

there are sooooo many more people that I wanna shout out, but I just didn't catch their names. the fact that I even did one of these shout out things shows that I really had a good time and would love to see to everyone again at another tournament.

there were also sooo many people that I wanted to play, but I was too much of a biatch to go and approach them for a match. (chudat, kirbstir, doll, kos-mos, KDJ, _milktea, cort, drephen and many more)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
F-ing epic tourney, thanks Mages and WOZ!

Shout-outs:

Crewmates
JV Smooth- Good stuff being one of the few CTers to make it into the second pool. You own at Smash and Sonic 3!
<3- Pichu money matches? Haha, good stuff.
Hazygoose- Congrats on making it to day two, sorry you had to leave early. We'll play soon.
Turnip- My hero! Nothing can ever be greater than watching you take 8 stocks while only losing two. Third greatest moment of my life.
KOS-MOS- We didn't get to play, but hopefully we will someday. You'd be a great addition to the Four Swords!

Crews
Kill All White People- Epic battle. You guys took us down to the wire. Don't worry, Pat/Pro made me pay in pools!
Ha Ha You Lose- Yes, we lost indeed. Doll, you are amazing, and Azen just put the icing on the cake. Good to meet you guys.

Pool 1 Why did you guys **** me so hard? :(
Mathos- Sick Falco, and you were an awesome pool leader and cool guy.
HBK- Nice Marth, you beat me worse than M2K did!
Malcolm- Whoa, great Zelda. All you're matches were so close! Keep it up, you're great.
Pat/Pro- Always good to see you my friend. Good matches, hopefully we'll get to play again soon.
Jarc- My first time playing a Canadian! Good matches, rest lol.
Mew2King- It was cool to get to play you.

Teams
Cort & P.c. Chris- Aargh, it was the second tournament in a row I had to face the wrath of your team. Good matches.
Brookman & Kiwi- You guys have good team chemistry. Cool matches, Brookman is too good.
OmegaWhiteMage & KevinM- I already knew how cool the OWM, but KevinM is credit to his state. LOL Rhode Island.
Level 9- Good matches guys, keep practicing.
Guys who's names I can't remember right now- You guys are really cool and really good, great matches. You reconfirmed how gay Rainbow Cruise is.

Friendlies
_V_- I shall have my revenge when you return to CT! *shakes fist angrily*
Nus- Good playing you as always, hopefully we'll play again soon.
Copycat- You make NJ a little less terrible. Great matches, I hope to play you again soon.
Sensei- Last time you ***** me with Fox, now C. Falcon? Guy's too good.
Cactuar and partner- Cool team matches, thanks for helping us warm up.
Cloudz- IC dittos for the lose. Way to chaingrab my Peach into oblivion.
To everyone else I played, good stuff.

Money Matches
Chu Dat- You're the only MM I had, but it was worth it. You're a really cool guy, and it would be cool to play you again someday. Hispanic pride!

Once again, thanks to the Mages, WOZ and everyone else who either helped out or attended. This was a great weekend.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Lol were just joking there big fella

HUGO WE SHOULD OF WENT!! DAMMIT!!!

im still doing shoutouts..

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hate it when people spam tournament threads they did not attend. It's extremely disrespectful to the hosts and the people who actually went.

In other words: Mango and Gimpy need to leave this thread, now.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
*Please don't spam the thread.*

This was an amazing event. I met so many super freaking awesome people.

Shout-Outs:
Mages - You guys are amazing, and Team Ben appreciates your hospitality. Sorry to hear about the stolen money.
Bob$ - Awesome teammate. You can't just lose to me in pools and **** me in bracket. You're awesome dude.
Watty - You're cool.
Drephen - So are you.
Dope - You're mad chill. No poker. :(
Jiano - Congratulations on an amazing job in crews.
LK - Fox vs. Marth is broke. Lol, you're awesome.
Milktea - How are you so good at Egyption Rat Screw? O_O Lol, glad we finally got a chance to talk outside the hub. You're amazing.
Eggm - ***** my ***.
ColBol - Nice friendlies although you were messing up so much in them. Nice job taking it back during brackets, dude! You play just like me except... better!
Starzonedge - The other Fox that plays just like me. Good seeing you again, man.
Kristen - Thanks for the smash stickers. They're so cute!
PC - The path of revenge is tainted in blood, PC-san. *bow* Always good seeing you.
Cort - Definitely not one of your better performances; step it up!
Scar - Took 2 stocks off me immediately during tournament. Imagine how depressed I started to feel, but I came back! Your Falcon is really scary.
CopyCat - Don't be so depressed, lol.
SlikVik - Keep it up. You're becoming extremely good.
Janet - Ow. :(
Hyuga - Sorry for being so gay in our matches. I hate Jigglypuff. :mad:
KDJ - Wow. Intense matches. Never going to FD with you ever again, lol. Really good to have you back in the community man.
QueenDVS - No friendlies. :( Still, you and I are smooth criminals.
Mathos - You're cool.
Falcomist - Awesome friendlies.
Xif - Your Peach is faaast. Nice friendlies.
Film Girl - Lol, play smash!
Darc - For being a Jigglypuff player, you're cool. Friends?
Linguini - Dude, you're awesome. At first I thought you were mean, lol.
Cactuar - *eyebrow raise*
WoZ - Sonic! Always good seeing you at tournaments, dude.
Velocity - You and I both know the truth.
Mr. Ganondorf - Nice meeting you. Hope to see you around more tournaments.

And of course:
Team Ben - We're amazing. Always a blast travelling together.
TA - Ditto.
Kaiser - Friend. :)
Doll - Lol, glad I was able to get you transportation to come. You're cool, Roy.
Azen - Too good. We'll smash more in the future.
Chu - YEAAAHUHZ! You looked like an Ice Climber with that coat. Haha, you're my friend dude.
Chillin - Man, I almost knew for sure you'd place Top 3. Just one of those weekends, but you're still immaculate friend. I mean... we're clearly friends.
G-Reg - You're like my older brother. Lol, good **** man.
Plank - Good **** in crews, dude. #1 rival.
Chinesahh - Wow, way to take it easy on CT. You're too generous. Don't look so depressed either Travis; doesn't suit you. *pound*
Kirbstir - Lol @ poster near the door being you. Good job with your match against Wife.
Hat - Watched you a few times when you weren't noticing being the awesome stalker that I am. You're improving really fast.
Car - Good ****, Car. Good ****.

I probably missed so many more so I'll update/repost later. Sucks having to meet so many great people only to have to depart the next day. I'm a happy panda.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Now that im.. finally calm. ill do some shout outs

First of all the whole staff, you guys are incredible.
Owm-Too ****ing good, even with the spread out venue, things ran **** well
Obm-I love you, seeding and brackets, and down right running the tourney would never be possible w/out you
Gfab- same goes to you, we do a **** good job at running tourneys, if i say so myself :)
WoZ- A life saver, and now a close friend. Brackets never would have gotten done w/out you, saturday night was far too amazing as well. good **** son, talk toyou soon
Copycat- Your help at the end was also, fantastic
Plank-Yet another person who stepped it up, and helped us when people had to leave, your an amazing person.
Hayato- The website, was just down right fantastic, youve helped us so much with organizing this, and your just far too of an amazing person, the ECRC is going to be fantastic :)

And the players!
Husband- You take the spot of my first player shout out. Ive decided that your probably one of the most entertaining people ever. i was rather upset that i didnt get to get husband trianing or friendlies haha.. maybe next time :)
Wife- may as well state it here, team ben in general is pretty much ****, but who was that person you said i looked like, phoenix something, i want to look it up XD
Lilian- Too good this weekend :) sat night was amazing, kittiieesss. I never learned how toplay egyptian rat screw though =/ cya soonish maybe
Norcal- sorry for sleeping when i had all of you in my house, you guys seem just plain out awesome
Hyuga- It was fun playing you when we did friday, your too good
Frotaz- I love you. I put things in your fro while you slept
Falcomist- I farted in your face while you slept.
$Bob- IM BOB MONEY- B-B-BOB MONEY
Shminkle- lolwesquandered
Kiwii- Thanks for the tags, mine was too good :)
Azen- Congrats dude, I was honestly rooting for you from the beginning, it was great to see you win :)
KDJ- You will easily be one of the most missed players, of all time, best of luck to you dan
Crismas- Your sigs are great, and so are your stickers, nice to meet you :)
ColBol- 14 years old o_O too good!
QDVS- Didnt get a chance to play you, but your a mad cool guy
My DK stuffed anime- NOM NOM NOM

Everybody else, thanks for attending, it was nice to see / meet everybody, i have alot to do still, clean up wise, and a concert to attend tonight(i have no idea how ill have the energy to go buti promised friends i would ) BUT we hope to see you at the ECRC!!

phish-it

Smash Champion
Good stuff to everyone I played and helped run the tourney. Bad stuff to the piece of **** that stole the money. I really wish I made a better showing at the last big tourney, but I suck terribly. I suck even more at the fact I didn't do a single money matches that I agreed to beforehand.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Shout outs:

New Yorkers

Jaden (VaNz / J2B4) - We didn't get to play that much, but it's always a pleasure to play against you.
Andrew (DM0N) - Thanks for pretty much everything. I wouldn't have been able to get to this tournament without you.
Andre (Silven) - Goldeneye takes no skill.
D'ron (D1) - I was wondering why you seemed kind of down throughout the tournament. I didn't know your car broke down until the second day. Sorry about that 'mah d00d'.
Johnathan (Alex Strife) - Thanks for spotting me for teams. This weekend started out shaky with the loss of money and I hope you realize how much I appreciate the in-game and economic support.
Jesus (JMAN / J BIRD) - Too cute. ; )
Brian (Alukard) - We held that friendlies t.v. for so long. Thanks for the Marth practice.
Ron (Scissors Sir) - Your Pikachu impressed me many times while I watched you play in pools.
William (Reno) - Nice seeing you again. It's been too long.
Michael (Soup) - You are so sexy. Your Marth did well, even with your flawed controller.
HBK - I need help against Falco. <_< Teach me.

New Jersey

Eggm - Good matches, even though Falco is always a struggling frustration match up, it was still fun. Hopefully I'll get to play against you more in the future.
Haley (Tec0) - That was the longest hug I ever received. <_< Too bad we didn't get to play. : (
Crismas - All of your stickers impressed me and several made me smile (especially Link.) Sadly, I still forgot to get my SSBM disc and 256 Memory Card from Johnathan, so we'll have to meet up some time (and train as well.)
Warrior of Zarona - I was surprised you entered. I always saw you as the type to host things. o_O
Sensei - Stop sleeping in diners. It's pretty dangerous with me around.

People in my first pool.

Ganondorf Player (California) - Sorry for getting frustrated the first match. I was mad at myself, not you. Good games, and I'm glad you enjoyed your visit in the East Coast.
Peach Player - Good games.
Omni - My Fox twin. I can't believe we play similarly without watching videos of each other. I really wish I could have played you more, seriously I do.
Sheik Player - You're funny. Sorry we both didn't play at our best.

People in my second pool.

Chinesah - You're good and also have great sportsmanship. I enjoyed all three of our matches.
Doyoung2win - It shocked me to know that you are in TSA (in a good way.) Thanks for the support during my matches.
Fox Player - Fun matches as always. I keep forgetting your alias, though... I'm better at memorizing real names.
Pkmvodka - I remember you from the GameFAQs days when you pretended to be a female. >_> Funny times. Good matches, too.
Marth Player - Sorry for the trash talking in the crowd; I personally didn't appreciate it too much either. Good games.

Scattered TSA Members

Cactuar - Tough opponent... Definitely tough. Good thing we're on the same team now. That ***hole who threw a turnip at you during our game is an idiot.
Brookman - Wish I could have played you. I like your topics on the Fox boards.
Scar - ****, we couldn't play. I was glad to have another crew member watching my back while in my second pool.

Other Out-of-Staters

Milktea - Nice meeting you. Alex was rushing me to meet a lot of people, so we couldn't talk more.
PB & J - Thanks for the advice. I wanted to play against you more, but with 180 people it's hard to do.
Mike G - Good matches in friendlies.

Overall, this tournament was ****ing amazing. Smoothly run, no bull****, and excellent venue. The ****** who stole the money should confess; after all if it's confidential, why not do it to help out several people (who you ****ed over in the first place.)

D

Deleted member

First off, whoever stole the money is such a loser.. why the hell would anyone do that?

Second, I am so ** tired that I'm about to fall asleep again... good ** for that...

Random shoutouts:

-Kiwi, you should've played me in pools *it... hope you're feeling better about that though... but good * with the Shiek ditto
-Overnight venue stayers, good ****
-Drephen ***** in brackets, then got screwed by having to play Chu...
-Azen's awesome for winning :)... Raptor Boost to Knee > ICs
-Jiano's utter destruction in crews was too good
-Skler ***** so much, I didn't even comprehend it...
-Darc ****** Eggm's Falco was crazy... I was watching Chu's match and heard Rest 3 times...

Mages: you guys are awesome... nothing else to say, because you people are too good at everything... even with all of the crap, you guys made it work...

If I think of something else, I'll post my thoughts... good ****, everyone

PS: Videos better be up as soon as they can...

Last edited by a moderator:

Banks

Smash Hero
great tournament, i squandered pools, dope and sensei thanks for beating me, hyuga and kaiser nice job getting lucky LOL but really.

Top Bottom