• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva la Smashtaclysm Results

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Vanz, thanks for teaming with me.

Milktea, much <3 for you.

Lord Knight, you ignored me too much this weekend. :(

The Tunes, good stuff taking me there and doing well.

Everyone else, good games and stuff. This was a hard tournament and really fun.

btw chinesah, lol <3

edit: NJ/PA owned this tournament, haha

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
This tournament was EPICCCCC, despite the fact the somewhere there's a douchebag with microscopic genetallia and 950 bucks that doesn't belong to them.

shoutizouts:

Budai: good games, I think we did well considering the level of competition.
Wife: It was nice sleeping with you lulz.
Dan: that goes for you too...epic lulz.
Husband: you're a cool dude, thanks for pointers and such, I look forward to seeing you guys again. Sorry I rooted for Cort...I hate sheik! good stuff.
KDJ: I almost had you one game lol. You were really on fire this weekend, you definitly need to show up more often. Rock on.
PC: DAMMN THAT M2K! Soooo close, good stuff man.
Chudatz: thanks for teaching me not to MM you lol. If anything, I'll MM your high tiers from now on lulz.
Cort: I think you should use your Marth more often ;) ...no seriously.
Skler: TEAM AWESOME BEASTED! You're like famous now, Good job beating Azen and Cort.
Swift: You get more beast at every tourney bro. Good show.
CT: you squandered.
Washington: you squandered hardcore.
Canada: you disappeared...what happened?
Midwest: WOW! Jiano ***** that ****. tech chase much? Holy crap!
South: good stuff.
Azen: for president.
*Random thief: F*ck You
Everyone else: you guys rule, unless you're the guy noted above*

See yall at the next one.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I want to see Husband vs. Chewman IRL.

Or, even better, Chewman and Husband vs. Combonation

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Yo Xif what happened to winning teams?

Yo VLS what happened to Bum showing up? He was supposed to sign my tie! But props out to pkmvodka for taking his place. I wish I could've been there in person....

Scar

#HarveyDent
Just got back, PA had a lot of fun this weekend. Shoutouts later, I'm actually pretty interested in posting some so that will be awesome.

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow ... -_- ... that sucks ... this was my first out of state tourney and this had to happen ... >.> ... well i'm sleepy as well i'll do shout outs later ... but this i'll say now ... THANK YOU MAGES ^_^ ... u guys definately hosted a kick *** tourney ^_^ ... this is my first one ... somehow if possible don't make it my last =\ ... also OBM ... ur soo good lololol ... and LMFAO at our random crew battles at like 3 am lmfao ... WES FTL ?!?!?! ^_-

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Mad crazy *** tournament. First big one too. Had a lot of fun, met a lot of people. I suppose shout outs tommorow cuz i be tired now (but don't know if anyone remembers me :(. W/e, i'll still do it haha)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Some one stole money...

Thats so gay..

i hate thiefs in the community!!

DAM U!!

D1

Banned via Administration
Had an awesome time at the tourney both days regardless of my car breaking down on the way there and me being completely broke after having to pay a fortune to fix my car T_T.

At least my *** Solid Jake housed me and now I'm smashing w/ Norcal smashers as we speak XDD.

Falcomist, Zoap, Phil, and Frotaz are too good XDDD!!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
really fun tournament overall. it sucks to hear about the money. i can't believe there are people in the community who'd do something like that lmao wow

shoutouts tomorrow. we just got to chu's like, 45 minutes ago x_x exhausted.

good sheezy everyone, especially the mages. and sleepyk is ****ing amazing for the cake, thank you =)

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
good ish to Azen!!

doesn't play 4 like 3,000 yearz n then comes to a tourney and winz! thaz krazy!!

n good job 2 ma boyyyy D! for getting top 6th

and 2 every1 who placed top 10 that z amaaazing!!

nd i haven't posted in like 3 monthz! lol!!

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
It's not this community...it's people in general that are rotten.

Azen, the ol' dog, has still got some fight in 'em.

Sad I never really got to play him good.

The top players are really close to each other....funny how they interchange places.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
keepspeedn, why do you have sausages on your sig? LOL >_>;
chillin wants to know :]

Betrayed

Smash Ace
Didn't go, but now I wish I would have. Luv tourny exp =(

Drephen beat M2K?

At the risk of the tech guy looking at my screen and busting me on inappropriate conduct here in school, I'll just say that whoever stole the money from the crews is a fool. But that's all I can say here... although it's apparent what the general feelings on the subject are. ~_~

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
good **** to Darc/Dazwa and to pup n suds! i'd like to point out that xif talked so much crap about him and green mario and then they lose to new hampshire lol

wish I could have been there

singles results PLEASE

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Good **** Azen, KDJ, and Drephen!

I really thought Azen was out of the smash scene.....so surpised to see him first, mad props.
Azen is too good.

Double N Dann

Smash Journeyman
SUNY cobleskill... where kids get 3 stocked 3 on 1
I really need to speak my mind, so im going to do it st raight up, right now.

Heres what happened.
For everyone who was there, If you did not know, somebody took all of the money from crews, which was more or less $1000

That is, a **** ton of money

We thought hell maybe it got mis placed, but we looked EVERYWHERE
And i have absolutly NO idea where it could have gone.
But we figure somebody somehow took it from the safe
If thats the case, im straight up going to say, ****, you.

You have NO idea how much work i put into pulling this even together, i spent the last few months going around, organizing people to put this together, and to make it the best event that i could possibly do.
But not only I , Whitemage put a **** ton of work into organizing rules and pools, and then all the mages in general, put a **** ton of effort into running the actual event

Ask us how many friendlies we played.
Ill tell you, 2 for me.

This is just plain out ridiculous, i had to short the venue, and all my other expenses , 1 making me look extremly bad, 2 feel horrible beyond belief, 3 making it impossible for me to do another event in town w/ the special deals i had, and 4 almost everybody who went into this, lost money. hell for all i know theyre going to bill me more.

with all this, we still managed to pay out 100% of all money put into tourneys, even though to save our ***** we should have taken 10% out of the pot. But then who would believe this story, and we would look like thieves.

I do apologize for being rather harsh, but i have had a very very very long day. And im not satisfied the least bit of what happened.

Ill probalby have more to add later, but if you are in fact the person who decided to take the envelope with $950 , way to go guy, way to ****ing steal peoples countless amounts of effort, to provide an amazing event to the community, and just make us, completly crushed, and in debt. i hope you feel awesome about yourself.

Due to this, who knows if the ECRC is going to happen on time.

I might be quitting this game, i dont know how much more of this i can take...
**** yo some ***** din't even hadda win the tourney and he still got paid!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Colbol owned Captain Falcons this tourney. Good **** to Queenie and Colbol for 5th. Amazing job by my little buddy Colbol for 9th. Queenie is a sandbagger.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
keepspeedn, why do you have sausages on your sig? LOL >_>;
chillin wants to know :]
LOL ;x i dont think speedn will post for a long time so i'll answer you~ theyre not sausages! look closer! You will see that it makes the "N" in "keepspeedN" when combined with Sheik as the middle line!

...or theyre sausages. :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

Shimkledorf - Fun falco ditto friendlies.
Cactuar - Makes me roll. :( Its sad.
Scar - YEAHHHHHHHH BOY Nice job at the tournament Your awesome.
XIF - Your peach is amazing and amazingly aggressive, I'll be ready next time. :)
Kirbstir - I forgot to ban DL. :( Lol, i didn't win a friendly vs peach on DL the whole weekend, so its my fault i got counter picked r3.
Darc - Your jiggs is too good, i'm going to practice my yoshi vs jiggs. Oh and good job beating plank with gaw LOL.
Green mario - Amazing mario good friendlies
Linguini - Niiiiice gannon good friendlies also.
Azen - Super fun friendlies and the one team match i had with you, your amazing in teams.
Doll - You kept hitting me in turnips when i tried to hit people in teams. :(
Vanz - Owns anyone he wants to. Hes too good, better than me.
Tec0 - Has the funniest laugh ever, and gimped QDVS's fox, kdj style. :)
Jfox - We should learn how to use defrost.
Chinesah - :( :( :( :(
Plank - Good MM. ^^; Falco's not gay sheik is.
Mr.Gannondorf - Nice friendlies and mm.
Vodka - Best Canadian smasher ever hes sooo good DK is beast i might have to say even better than bum's possibly that man is beast.
BAM - Fun friendlies too.
Vwins - Didn't get to play you. :(
Silentwolf - You suck for not coming i wanted to see your fox in action. xD Annnnd mm u. xD
Hyuga - Fun pools match yoshi vs jiggs, sorry i had to jump away while the time was running out. xD
Iron Cheif - Beat me in our pools set in 2 minutes. :(
Falcomist - Our friendlies were too fun literally, i forgot to play gay. :) Donig 0-deaths back and forth and hearing people behind go OOOOO made it too fun to just run in and combo lol. Your mad beast, we shoulda played more and MM'ed. :(
Skler - BEASTED. We forgot to MM tho, next time.
Dawza - Nice set in pools, your mad good, sorry for spamming on my last stock r3 when you stood near the edge, I didn't want to get back throwed. xD Was also cool to go 6-2 sets and get 4th seed. xD
Bob$ - Sandbagged me in our tourney set.
Starz - Never approaches. But beasted at this tourney good job.
Alukard + jman - Rocked us in our teams tourney set, wow. :(
Aesir - Wouldn't mm me. :(

More later.

Top Bottom