• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva la Smashtaclysm Results

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Not to mention the Jigglypuff with the giant erection that was defecating drawn on our pool paper, emitting what was dubbed "rest fluid" from its over sized genitalia.

I got that tattooed on my bicep, btw.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I have to do shout-outs soon

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Oh and to anyone I didn't friendly, it's most likely my fault not yours since I barely friendlied anyone except for teams friendlies!!!

I just like watching matches/randomly wandering around and talking to people too much!!!

>_<

:colorful:
Yeah I had wanted to play you

T_T **** it. I'm only going to do shoutouts to the people that shoutout'd me

Nuro: I beat you in our one match at the tournament, thus you suck.

Boxman: Stop having the exact same things as I do.

Banks: lol

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUTS HEHE IM BACK IN NORCAL YAYUHZ!!!!

Azen: Good **** man getting 1st in single ^^. We didnt get to play any friendlies but dam dude ur too good ^^.

Chillin: no friendlies ... and i didnt get the same placing u did in singles FUC!!! my chillin lvl went down xD.

Chu: good seeing u again man ^^ Vegas??? u know it haha

Inui: nice meeting u man ^^. Had some good friendlies in the beginning hehe hope to see ya again man XD.

Dazwa/Thorn: GG guys u guys are really good ^^ im suprised Dazwa and I had close matches and Great falco set Thorn ^^.

Brookman: isnt it fun being in the middle of all that? LOL good fox dude.

Bam/Vwin: gg's guys ^^ im suprised we got a match off u guys woot ^^ but DAM u guys with the 0-death team combo on the last match on me ... lol

N64: fun playing ur pika dude it was crazy in teams ^^.

Linguini: awesome friendlies dude that ganon is scary >.<. Haha ur hella young dude i was totally suprised but till next time ^^ i hope our friendlies get posted xD.

QDVS: great friendlies dude ^^ hope u had a safe trip back to florida with everyone

Colbol: MY FAVORITE innovative fox at this tourney XD. Ur fox was awesome ^^ ***** my falco in friendlies lol.

Cort: No friendlies??? u hate me...

Pc Chris: Dam dude only like 2 friendlies but hey it was great seeing u again man. Hope to see ya again soon for more friendlies ^^.

Cactuar: no friendlies either ... but hey awesome seeing ur sexy *** again ^^.

M2K: I had u in pools and in bracket lol STOP DESTROYING ME XD.

Sliq: awesome set dude it was really close... U made me go fox... first time i ever thought about switching lol... It was close dude...

Skler: WTF at that link... it was really good XD good set man but i got lucky on the cloud LOL hehe... anyways yea ur link is good. It gave me a good scare ^^.

Kiwi: WTF lol my falcon is too good and OMG freaking copy cat my needle tricksies... IM A GET U FOR THAT ^^.. It was fun playing friendlies with u XD and teams hehe till next time ^^ ur shiek improved alot from Oc3 hehe keep it up.

Kirbstir: cool getting to talk to u dude ^^ no friendlies though...

KDJ: DUDE thx man for the awesome friendlies at the end of the entire tournament... I apppreciate it so much to have my last friendlies at that tourney with u. Good luck in the future man ^^ and if u dont come back welll... we'll all miss ya ^^. Thx again man for the friendlies ^^ i owe it to u a lot.

Solid Jake: sucks about the money dude... but hey thx for the housing and ur a real awesome guy ^^. Sucks u were upset that night and no friendlies... but hey man i understand ^^. Ill see u soon when u visit SF ^^.

COnnecticut: Thx for hosting the tourney... Meeting everyone ^^ it was fun pplz... Hope to come visit again xD.

Omni: fun friendlies dude ^^ good to meet ya man XD.

okay my last shoutout for probably my most FAVORITE PERSON AND PARTNER AT THIS TOURNAMENT ^^:

MILKTEA: OMG thx u so much for teaming with me ^^. We fucing ***** in teams XD and hit each other also ^^. Im glad we were able to hang out for a bit... and u **** at egyptian rat screw >.<. I hope we will be able to team again soon and that we'll get a higher placing next time together ^^. I loved ur peach ^^ awesome friendlies... u ***** my falco xD. Anyways we had some good times ^^ and I hope u enjoyed the present... I like to suprise friends xD but yea. Im a miss u so much >.< come visit norcal soon plz? EGYPTIAN WOBBLE SCREW WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alrite Milktea Ja Ne till then ^^.

Everyone else that i missed... im sorry o_O but awesome friendlies to all ^^ and goodluck improving ^^. I need to improve my falco more so i can take on EC lol... EC IS TOO GOOD!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui - Like I said @ the tourney. There's no more bad blood between us. Congrats on the series tie. Now we gotta see who gets the tie-breaker lmao
Yeah, but hopefully we don't rematch a whole year later, Ron. >_>;

Inui - Good matches. Don't give Magus all my secrets.
Chaddd, you don't have to worry. Even if Magus gets your secrets, you'll be the best Ganondorf ever if you don't stop playing the game a lot like Eddie did.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
here goes

skler- like i had to shout u out first. Im sry I thought you was some scrub dude or something. Like I slept on you hard(extremely hard) then i hear you beat all these ppl in pools and brackets good ****.

Cort- I didn't think i'd get u to ur last stock each game.
Porchester stadium = win

Brookman- Mouth based video games

Colbol- thx for MM'ing me. I learned alot. I hope u didn't think early on that I was some d**kriding scrub trying to MM you. I just rly like ur style and renth told me that i needed to play u lol

mages- thx for having me again hopefully see y'all again when i come home

CT guys- yeah i didnt play alot of friendlies that i promised but ima be back in like 2 weeks

lil- thx for letting me use ur phone to clal my mommy

Hayato- Im not good vs falcon either ...... D=

Hyuuga- thx for the few friendlies we had. nice to meet the hub guy who is like always on. XD

eggm- dayum son u vs darc game 1 was ****. but good **** placing higher THAN ALL THE OTHER FACLOS

vanz- i finally got to play u ggs and thx for actually playing in pools against chinesah

Chinesah- gg's its unfortunate that u were a bit off

Darc- Wow....ur f**kin insane no joke

Velocity- WTF WE GOT OWNED BY THE RULES

jiano- glad I didnt get red power'd in the bracket by you but i missed the friendlies....sad

drephen- you should goto vidjos so i can actually play u.

Kel- why was are pool so serious....underrated pool

starz- can we say on fire in pools? dayum im very impressed by your style.

GREG- best moment of the event was when u tech chase falcon punched scar in that set. and gave me that IM DA **** look i <3 scar but it twas beautiful.

tunes- omg grinders

inui- mute cuty D=

pkmvodka- omg ur DK is out of this world good **** repping canada eh

Woz- thx for housing and our music taste is unbeatable no lie we're awesome

Elen- I pulled a gonzalez and revenge money matched you lol

boxman- ur helmet kicked *** till someone almost broke it >_<

Aesir- no more squandering

Zoso- I faced pine in fox dittos

Doyoung- im sad we couldnt make it out of pools together

scar- GOOD **** with my TV wire and against me in bracket!

PA guys- yay i think we did okay but we couldve done better correct? Yay PAs getting better. Lord of the knight why are u so good vs spacies, watching u in crews was amazing vs that poor poor falco.

newlyweds- thx for coming out and bringing oro out of retirement one last time

thx kiwii for making my name thingy, because alot of ppl didnt know who I was.

WC- thx for showing up, wtf silent/DJ_combo *makes sad face*

lambchops- *makes sad face*

thorn- believe i played u in a few friendlies thx

stew- u should play ganon

Brookman- hey wanna try this new videogame?

maybe more later.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
I failed. I think I got 10x worse.

I do not like shout outs:

Everyone who ***** me in smash: x_x

Mages: Great tournament. Sorry to hear about the money problem.

People sleeping in venue: Oh mai god! Ell oh Ell! Why are you all going ANOTHER day without
bathes? ewwww

People who came from Cali/Florida: I thought I was far being three hours away. XD
thanks for coming to the north east.

Chair that failed on me when I sat on it: I hate you.
Emmy: I do not like losing to bottom tiers. That goes to <3's pichu too.

Pikachun00b7 - cool meeting you. I wasn't expecting to see someone so...ehh...small. Are you like 13 or somethin?
No! I turned 14 three weeks ago. I do not like to use the term "young," I rather say I am "Condensed Manliness." Next time I see you: Single button coin MM on Icicle mountain.
lol @ Usmashing/Uairing you so much times during the few team matches vs. Inui +hat.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Wow.

WOW.

Way too fun...where to start?

Solid Jake.... is a champ...running the tourney, housing us, keeping a cool head through all of the **** that went down...I am impressed. Way to be hella good. You and your DK....:laugh:

Milktea.... is amazing. HOW DID YOU GET SO ****ING AWESOME? Good **** teaming with Justin, you guys did well...your Peach is rockin...your Fox is funny. Stop getting hit by my god **** walk behind you --> F smash combo LOL. Come to California cause Norcal loves you <3

D1....is hella fun. Teams....lol. Your Yoshi is pretty good, but your roll into dsmash tricks can't fool me! haha thanks for hangin out, it was the ****.

Aesir....is so funny! Too bad we didn't get to hang out more. You're a cool dude, you'd totally fit in here in Norcal XD

Boxman...good god man, what were you thinking?

WoZ....like I don't really know how to express what I think of you. I was walking down the hallway and I sort of came to a realization that in the perfect world, everybody would be WoZ. Quite a world it would be...

Plank...hella knows who I am now. Good ****. We should play next time. Maybe Pound 3? :o

SleepyK....looks nothing like I imagined. Definitely cool to meet one of the Midnight Smash Hub Warriors. You look so sleepy all the time!!!

Kiwi....is hella loud. :) I can't promise I won't stop making fun of you. ;)

Linguini....is badass. Our Ganon dittos were so funny, you're way good with him. Nice job in teams with Hyuga...was funny running into you guys at the diner after. Hope to see you and the rest of the Florida kids (seriously are there like no adults in Florida?) soon.

Spawn....!!! You're too cool, you're such a nice guy. Good stuff in pools, you're good and lots of fun to play :>

Vidjo....is by far the most attractive smasher I've ever seen (Sorry Canada).

Dazwa....is just awesome cause he's a Patriots fan. Good stuff to you and the rest of you guys for owning Norcal so bad in crews.

NorCal....way too fun guys. WEST COAST! Thanks for being so awesome and thanks to Papa Peter and The Largest Ricardo for organizing stuff and stuff. Bob$ is so funny. I love you guys. Except Phil. He sucks at teams.

XIF....isn't really that good. He just abuses float glitches and I think it's ridiculous he hasn't been banned from tournament competition. We didn't get to play, maybe next time ^^

Kirbstir....you are such a Kirbstir. Thanks for hangin out, we probably would get along a lot better if you would just realize that Apple pretty much sucks. Still, a thousand Psyducks to you, my good man. :054:

M2K...gosh. You're a class act M2K, and I still think you would look hella good bald :cool:

DOLL!.....you're so tiny..."No you have to play Peach!" haha, so funny. I'll see you around ^^

Did I miss anyone? I'm sure I did...I'll try to remember more later, I just got home. Again one giant thanks to all of EC for being so awesome and welcoming, you're all a lot of fun.

And last but not least....I want to thank the Barkhamsted Dam for not really existing and making me question reality.

<3 EC <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm going to do shoutouts tomorrow. Falcomist, why no shoutout to me. :( I'll also comment on my shoutouts, but for now, I have a ton of homework and a couple tests tomorrow, so it's go time.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Sorry for the stretch in advance but it's worth it.....I think

Dk Peach and Reno

Dmon eating gayly

Ness...I mean cort.. LMAO Sorry had to do it again.:laugh:

Why...was this here?!

Eggm...

KDJ making some sort of DJ gesture with his fingers...to me he looks crippled but he w.e..

HBK..

Hmmm....

Hmmm...

Darc discussing how to play Jigglypuff....

Lord Knight.

Crismas.

Some guy...nah lol Alex Strife

Cactuar and Omni.

Some chick...oh wait.. *looks closer* it's Azen

Cort working hard

Alukard

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Part 2 - because smashboards sucks and puts pic restrictions

D1 - car failure has him sad.. :(

PC Chris w/ redeye...fits him doesn't it ;)

Pacman on Crack

Teczero

Vanz working hard...lol

Sneak

Bob Percent/ Bob Money

Some black kid that looks like a Bum..oh no it's me aagh

Also everyone I'm glad to report that I'm soo not making a compilaton video..it's just too much work with my schedule. If you want videos for whatever reason... then I guess I'll send it to you personally but dam I'm trying to pro it up with school so I can't really do all nighters with video editing :(

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, I was totally replying "yeah" in my picture when you asked me if you could take a picture of me. or so it seems.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Lol, you guys are awesome. Wayyyy too nice. Chaddddddd (way too many d's), thank you so much for the compliment, but even more for introducing yourself. Nobody ever does that anymore... I appreciated it greatly :), you have no idea. Glad I finally got to meet you, always hearing of this "chadddd" kid winning stuff ;).

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yeah i'm working on it, jake! also working on my shoutouts.

Pre-shoutouts:
I love New England.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Sleepyk is too good

so is Norcal

My goals for 2008

Visit Norcal
visit GA / FL

Im already about 80% sure ill be in SF, so FL/GA step it up and give me a reason to visit luls.

D1

**** X_x did I really look that sad during the whole tourney?!!

O_o sry if I gave a bad impression...I had fun at times...really!

Big_R

Smash Champion
wait i forgot.
Bam- that was hilarious when you took that guy's chair and he fell down. man i was dying. it was sooo goood. one of the highlights of the weekend.

D1

wait i forgot.
Bam- that was hilarious when you took that guy's chair and he fell down. man i was dying. it was sooo goood. one of the highlights of the weekend.
I had fun vs. u Big R you too cool.

Speaking of chairs and falling down.

I love Eggm and all...no disrespect...but that time when you sat on a chair and it broke I literally died inside 1000X times...I still love ur Fox/Falco/Yoshi anyday. Plus you're too cool/good of a person I wish we coulda played more.

I gotta shoutout Jake again for helpin me out in my greatest time of need....too friggin good.

D1

LOL Wes's ghost took over my body during the Matches of KDJ vs. Chu/PC vs. M2K/M2K vs. KDJ/and last but not least Azen vs. Chu...thats when Wes's ghost went wild inside of me.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
kit is trully amazing :O i play better in crews than in regular matches :O why is that?! snf this weekend its allllll over ;)

Cia

das kwl
lolz @ me falling through a chair. I think the first thing I said was "why am I on the floor" I felt so fat..

but than skler fell too. and than I felt accepted :D

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
WHAT PHILLY LOL? Did I even notice!? When LOL? I still don't remember! GOSH, I space out way too much, I never notice when people talk/touch me
Not on a perv level or anything. I pointed it out to another smasher and we both laughed over the whole thing. It must've felt good...

The next one I gotta charge ya for...lmao

And reno mind ur business...lol

R3N0

Smash Lord
milktea: wo de s/n shi Renonyc, hen jian dan. :)

wo de peng you HBK he D1 duo shuo wo men shi zhai yi qi. haha. ta men hen jealous :). (the word escapes me so get at my chinglish)

pockyD, would you like that with pork fried rice or chicken wings?

Top Bottom