• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva la Smashtaclysm Results

Eggm

Smash Hero
No worries d1, I thought it was hilarious too, because the chair just didn't break it SHATTERED that **** must've been in like 300 pieces when I got done with it, also i was informed it was already broken, so i didn't mind.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Shoutouts- in no particular order:
(BTW, I'm the Marth player from GA going by FullMetal, in case the forum name is misleading)

Chinesah- I still owe you that rematch! Your fox is pretty beast, play my marth with it next time~ ;)

JMan- Dude, you're amazing. Never expected it...

Hyuga- Nice puff, you definitely know how to use her well! ^_^

Husband- I wish I'd gotten to Marth ditto you, sorry me an TBag didn't get to teams MM you like we'd wanted to :(

Wife- I'm sure TBag would have loved to peach ditto you, same apologies for not getting our teams MM in. =(

OmegaWhiteMage- I'll shoot you a PM about that tournament idea you'd mentioned outside while we were smoking! You're a really cool dude.

Xif- Don't let the bull**** get you down, there's always next time! Glad you could make it to this.

Green Mario- You's a beast. Friendlies next florida tournament I'm at?

KoreanDJ- You're amazingly fun to play smash with AND hang out with. I wish we could have played a few friendlies, maybe next time I'll just keep MMing you~? xD

Cactuar- AAAHHHHHH I finally got to meet you, but not play you. I'm saddened.

GA:

Marty- WHAT THE ****, BABY!?!?

Hidden- I loved riding with you, man- I'd love to teach you Marth, as well! ;)

TBag- You're my boy, tommy! <3 you man

SleepyK- Thanks for even bringing this to GA's attention, none of us would have made it if you hadn't mentioned it! You're mad cool, as always.

Laijin- Glad you made it!

Mike G- I sat down at a TV for a chance to friendly you about 3 different times, but you always walked away! lol, such love my man.

PB+J- Good stuff beating chillin in pools. I honestly don't know how the hell you did it!

Soft/Hitman- Tag change?!?! Good stuff taking that game off of Cort's marth in pools, and all the amazing rests I saw!

MarsFool!- Thanks for pulling some of GA out of the fire, dude. You're a lifesaver.

C- Beastly spacies and falcon, as always. I'm gonna gimp the everliving CRAP out of you next time we play~ ;)

Chaddd- You sir, are such a beast, both for coming with me on this trip, and for being so **** good at smash. This trip seriously wouldn't have happened without you, there was no way I could have afforded the gas, even with my Hybrid! Much love to you man, I saw you BEASTING against some of the best in the world at this, and I'm sure you'll only continue to get better. Nothing made me happier than seeing you destroy those couple of "good" marths, and realizing that I can do better against you than they can~ ;)
Too good, bro. Much love.

To anyone I forgot- I'm amazed you have any idea who I am and/or are upset enough about not getting a shoutout from me~ lol
Just mention it to me and I'll say something nice about you, I suppose?
^_^

Much love to the mages for hosting this!
-FullMetal

GA Peach

Smash Lord
GA Peach, I remember you from the diner. Future #1 King Dedede player right? heh. Remeber the dude that brought us our water? Slammed the glasses on the table, gave a dirty look, said nothing, and walked away lmao.
LOL, man, how could i forget you and your bro Shadow, man? i'm such an idiot. but, lmao, that guy at the diner was hilarious. truly service with a snarl. i wish we had gotten to play, but i left my controller at the hotel like a boss. hope to see you guys again sometime. next time i see you, i WILL be the world's best Dedede player. Real Talk, baby, no cut.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Maine: 2 güd

Darc: I want you inside me.

Dazwa: Why are you **** me.

Morgan: I had no idea what you guys were talking about. Sorry. <_<

Skler: You're amazing.

Pine: You're cute.

KDJ: Things won't be the same around here with you. Good luck. Thanks for everything.

Hayato: Was extremely clutch in crews and in giving me a ride home. I can't thank you enough.

Patrick/Professional: Always a pleasure. Let's play again soon.

Nuro: I didn't see much of you at this tournament.

The Mages: The best tournament hosts ever. New England is going to suck without your events.

Jake: <3<3<3

Emmy: Thanks for the ride/tolerating my ****ty music.

Paul: I was gonna have you teach me how to throw a punch. Maybe next time.

Kevin: I had an assload of fun hanging out with you, man. I think you could be really good with more experience.

Brookman: My brother in squandering. Let's try to not be so bad in the future, eh?

Cort: Is more technical than Silent Wolf. Also, more handsome.

Eric: Yeah, I remembered your name. I can't remember anybody's name, but I remember yours. Let's play again sometime a year-and-a-half from now.

Spawn: Thanks for the rides. You're getting better all the time. Taco Bell is too good.

The rest of CT: I didn't see/play any of you at all, really.

PC Chris: Way to knock out M2K, ****in' noob. :mad: I'll pay you back for the hotel this Saturday.

Phillybilly: Next time I won't counterpick FD. ;)

Soup: Didn't see as much of you as I would've liked. Try to come to more stuff in New England.

Reno: You're good. @_@

Vanz: You're getting really good. Like, really good.

N64: <3

Ky: Good ****.

Sol: I didn't play you.

Bailey: WTF was up with your hair? <_<

M2K: I LIKE TO PLAY ON THIS SIDE OF THE STAGE. YOU SHOULD TRY IT WITH ME. IT'S FUN. ^0^

Cactuar: Is a flaming hot hunk of man.

WoZ: Is unspeakably amazing. Hope you had fun at the diner without me. :(

Sensei: *pause*

Swift: Didn't get to play you. Good job making it into the bracket and such.

JFox: Pleased to meet you.

Gregory Regulate: Good to see you again, although you seemed to be having an off day.

Kaiser: Too good.

Plank: Too good.

Chinesahh: Too good.

Chillin: Totally called Azen for first and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember.

Janet: I don't mind you hanging out with Brookman as long as you remember that he's my man. OK?

Hat: I had fun playing you.

SleepyK: Hi.

FullMetal: Good **** against Dope.

QueenDVS: Too good. It was nice to finally meet you.

Colbol: Is so adorable. :D

XIF: I didn't get to play your Peach. :ohwell: LOL @ Fortress trixies on Onett.

Drephen/Jiano: RED POWER.

Mathos: Is mad chill.

Sliq: Is surprisingly chill. I was hoping to play you more than I did.

Watty: :(

My second pool: Completely and utterly ***** me. :(

Probably forgot some people...

ZoSo

Smash Champion
The Brookman06: There should be a tournament where Brookman is the prize
The Brookman06: rofl/ego

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
patrick/professional - good job in round 1 pool but bad job on round 2. i was expecting more outa u but good ish regardless cuz ur pool was pretty rough.
That pool was the hardest one I have ever been a part of. Like 3 people who made it into brackets at Pound2 didnt make it out of that ish. I was one upkick against techzero away from making it into the brackets :(. Still cant believe I didnt make it in but oh well sok because the rest of New England represented for me sucking on saturday. Darcs rest on Mew2king off him getting hit by a car was awesome. Plus skler ****** as link is always awesome. Chop beating greg was sweet as well. New England definitely kicked a ss at this.

Sliq

Smash Master
Now it is time for some shoutouts!

THEBUTTFISTERS!

Kel - We almost beat Groom Blue, and we should have beat Colbol and QDVS. I think are problem is we don't taunt enough. Next tournament, let's try more taunting. I'll stand in the corner taunting, and you just fight them, and then taunt when it applies.

Drephen - I am the Mario Kart MASTER! Good **** placing 5th, and you're welcome for me stopping Watty from ****** you. I'm getting Jump Ultimate Stars, because that **** is too fun. Also, ninjas are broken in generic fighting games.

Mathos - SHOOT IT! SHOOT IT! and Competitive Friendly's was hysterical. 222Good my friend. Way to carry Watty in teams and win at poker.

Frenzie Fool - Way to beast the drive. Dr. Doom FTW. Also, we got girl to put shoe on head, so this trip was win. You are like the best spooner ever, btw.

Dope - You totally got froed by the ironing board and toilet paper trap I set. Good **** in our teams MM with G-Reg and Chinesah. You were elusive at the tournament. I never saw you at all, until I figured out to check outside.

Watty - I was so tired after our wrestling match. That **** was exhausting. Where do you get your energy? Way to carry Mathos in teams. Also, good job getting lost in Pennsylvania.

Vidjo - As I look back, I lul at you turning around when Chinesah said you suck. Stop being so emo all the time you fro. Also, stop forfeiting matches. You're so silly Vidjo!:psycho:

Big R - This was a pretty good fitness expo. I'm glad I went. We didn't really hang out that much at this tournament, and I blame the Mexicans.

Jiano - Get in the ring you noob *folding chair to dome*! 222Good. Also, you need to stop spamming Kenshiro's friggin aerial spike and the stun fist, you are the cheapest guy ever. Eventually, if you practice real hard, you'll be able to beat me at smash. Your DK got ***** son.

1st Pool

Darc - Your secondaries are better than mine (lulz). Next EC tournament I go to we need to hang out more. We are basically like soul mates (Justin, Dustin, both play Jiggs, both awesome). Good job beating Husband, almost beating M2K, and placing higher than me (you *******).

Teczero - After Darc, you were the guy I was most afraid of. We had some good matches.

Everyone else - Sorry if I forgot your name. I'm pretty awful with names, so unless I knew who you were prior to this tournament or we hung out a lot, I won't remember your names our faces. I fail at memory.

2nd Pool

Phish-it - Your DK was too good. I hate playing DK because he lives forever ( I remember you being at like 190 every stock, lulz). Your Ganondorf was pretty good, too. It looked like you were a little off though, because you kept getting frustrated. Try to relax more during your matches, otherwise you'll keep beating yourself up during your matches, and your opponent is already trying to do that!

D1 - Good job beating me on FD, although going Marth against me on Dreamland was a mistake (my roommate plays Marth, so I got plenty of practice). I was way more worried about your Sheik and Fox. Good stuff man.

Jiano - I beat you again. Step yo game up.

Wife - Close matches. I thought I was beat on YS. I have no idea how I pulled that on back. Phantom rest FTL. CC a Peach down smash to rest them FTW. I missed so many rests during our match, I need to step my game up. Fortunately for me Peach has a hard time punishing the sleepy Jiggs. Playing you was one of the highlights of the tournament to me, because even though I did poorly in bracket, at least I beat someone good and set a milestone in my progress.

Green Mario - Holy **** you're ****ing amazing. I went in thinking I was going to win no problem because you played Mario and I was Jiggs, and that wasn't the case. I was pumped to play you, and I was pumped when I won. This is also one of the highlights of the tournament to me.

Everyone else - Sorry if I forgot your name. I'm pretty awful with names, so unless I knew who you were prior to this tournament or we hung out a lot, I won't remember your names our faces. I fail at memory. That one Fox guy I played was really good, and I had to pull it all together in order to win.

Bracket

Hayato - Close game man. I'm sort of disappointed at that loss. I made a lot of mistakes during our match, but no johns. If I were better, I wouldn't have ****ed up. Expect me to win our grudge match, though. WINKFACE. I'm training at OVER 9000 times Earth's gravity.

Falcomist - Also a close game. Falco is one of my least favorite matchups, so when I heard I had to play you I was like this :crazy:. Our second match took 6 minutes, lulz. Here is a recap: :smiliegor:. When I took you to Mute, I kept jumping into your up smashes like an idiot. No johns, though. The best man won (otherwise he wouldn't be the best man, or did I just BLOW YOUR MIND!?).

Hat Signers

Thanks to everyone that signed me hat! If I didn't ask you to sign my hat, don't take it personally. I went around and asked people whose name I knew to sign it, which was basically the people I hung out with and various pros. On a side note, I realized I did not get Dazwa, White Mage, or Black Mage to sign my hat, which is unacceptable. I will probably do something crazy like mail my hat to you guys so you can sign it.

Everyone Else

Skler - Your link is way better than mine, but you need to throw more ****. There has to be like 14 boomerangs and 30 bombs on screen at all times, like a hurricane of projectiles. Good job placing better than me (you *******). You are the only person I signed 1$ MM'd, BTW, and I have no idea why, so you basically won the tournament. Also, close match against Falcomist. You need to use more bombs. Bombs = Awesome. That is a formula from Isaac Newton, btw. Good job beating Plank, also.

Boxman - You drew a cat on my hand, and it was there when I went to work on Monday (albeit faded), and people we asking all sorts of questions about it.

Chu Dat - I broke your shield. Take that you butt. Also, you signed your name on my hat, "To my biggest fan..." I got a good lul out of that. WINKFACE.

KDJ - You randomed me to DL64, and then changed your minde to YS. You are a butt:p. Good match, though. I should have taken 3 instead of 2 stock, but no johns.

Kiwiii - I was totally going to ask you to draw the Jiggs in my sig on my name tage, but I forgot. But then you did it anyways. MINDLINK!

WoZ, Hyuga, Emblem Lord - I finally got to meet the hubbers IRL (even though I met Hyuga before). Now I can put a face to the insanity.

Cort - You couldn't let me take out your stock without taking mine, could you? I wanted to play you, but never did, which sucks. I wanted to see how I stack up to Mango. Oh well.

Husband - WTF rimjobs.

Oro - You showed me the badass wall of old school games that the venue had. Boss.

G-Reg - Apparently Mute City is a bad stage for Cpt. Falcon, because I took your 2 stock without losing any. Either that, or I'm awesome.

Chinesah - You butt, you took out 4 of my stock with 2. Next time, I'm going to **** you. And then I'll probably preform well in our Smash duel. I learned some new Fox tricksies, so you better watch your back (not only because of the fox tricksies, but also because of the me ****** you thing).

SleepyK - I'm glad you got part of my getting dragged through the hallway on video. I didn't get to hang out with you much, but you are awesome and can probably time travel.

I might add more people in another post as I got distracted about halfway through and lost my train of thought.

Overall, I'm disappointed with my bracket performance, but this tournament was far too fun to be all emo about it. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some Dashboard Confessional to listen to.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
People I forgot:

Dope: Is really laid back and talented and stuff.

D1: I honestly don't think anybody could ever hope to meet a nicer guy than D1. Oh, and he's not so bad to look at either. ;)

Kirbstir: No Monopoly?! :(

Chu: Too good.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol more pre-shoutout stuff.

Someone took my copy of Smash from my Gamecube, it was on station 6, XIf's TV.

Also I think i dropped the Donkey Kong Tie I had all the DK players sign. If it was found at the venue, please PM me ;-;

also.

Sandwiches.

Cort

Apple Head
Oh yeah Sliq, it was also good playing you. I've got the Mango practice so >_< But you do tricksier cooler things than he does sometimes.

Wish we played more.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yea wtf i forgot to shout out the griner place.

grinder place- the best BLT I've ever eaten. I went back day two just to get another one early that morning. yummy it definetly made me play better so no johns about day 2 but day 1 i sucked a$$ in pools(still got 2nd seed tho :p). I love hard roll sandwiches now. I didnt realize how great they were.(yeah i wanst manly enough to get the big super duper sub)

btw that vid is favorited sleepyk lol

Brookman

Smash Hero
This will be my shout out to the grinder place:

Grinder place: Why the **** did you close at Noon you ****ing *****?!

Also, swift your sig is too good.

Aesir

Smash Master
forgot to shout out a few people.

m2k: you're funny. ****** me with bowser =[

Janet: thanks for the name tag lol cute marf lol.

Aesir: stop squandering mang =(

Sliq

Smash Master
SleepyK, how much video did you take from the event? I hope everyone gives Solid Jake all of their media, so he can form one giant VLS media thread or something, because I want to see lots of pictures and ****. I figured out my camera problem, one tournament too late, but at least I'll have it for future endeavors.

Frenzie Fool, you need to get those pictures you took with your laptop up. Walk like an Egyptian, son.

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Aww man, where do I even begin with these? >.>

Hm.

Mages: Thanks for hosting yet another awesome event. I always love coming up to New England for stuffz.

Poolz Peepz:

Frotaz: lol frotaz pick a character

Chu: Don't wobble me too much

LK: Too goot.

Ham?: Fun stuff. Yes you get a shoutout.

Others since I don't remember names: GGs and all. I hope you all got a chance to play a lot.

---

Poolz peepz lvl 2:

LK: STILL too goot.

Omni: Sheik :(.

Doll: Stop attacking plz?

Bob$: Is very smart, but you can't cape Marth since he'd cape you back.

Sol: Impressive performance, why'd you leave.

Copycat: You shouldnt've copied Omni by using sheik.

Fox McCloud: Thanks a bunch. :D

BigR: Your Falco is pretty nice.

Slikvik: Sorry you didn't make it even when I counted the win >.>.

----

Brackets:

M2k: ****ing M2K. >.>. It shouldnt've counted, we've litterally done over 9000 Marth dittos.

Queenie: ****ing dsmash. . . <3 <3 <3 <3

XiF: I wanted to play :(. DQ was stupid, but w/e in the end.

----

Mah peepz:

D1: Still, TRES BON.

Aiser: AISEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR. Use Falco when your brain is tired!

Milktea: So I think I 3 stocked your Fox with Peach LOL. >.> <.< >.>

Frotaz: Again, wtf is a set?

SleepyK: I found you WAAAAYYYY too late.

GA PEACH: MELTY BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

Korean Guy: \(O_o)/

Inui: Mhmmm and stuff.

PAKMAN: Wow I <3 your Luigi, you're such a clutch player.

Velocity: RAPEZ SAMUS SO HARDDDD! Doc needs the lovin anywayz.

Scar: Knee to Knee to Knee knee knee knee.

Swift: Very entertaining battles we have played along with each other on the CRT type televisions.

MR. Ganondorf: MM's lol. The peach one was close. You're too nice for letting me fight back for it with Marf.

DK Plushie: Is DUMB.

Kiwii: MOLEZTED MY CONTROLLAH

Philly Billy: Good to see yah.

Falcomist: Too goot + too fun = Too too goot fun.

Brookmangz: Etc, and w/e.

Cort: Thx and stuff.

Wozzy: Always a pleasure.

Sensei: SENSEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Cactuar: Sleeps the night away with ***** drinks.

More perhaps to come soon, it's time for math.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
People I forgot:

Dope: Is really laid back and talented and stuff.

D1: I honestly don't think anybody could ever hope to meet a nicer guy than D1. Oh, and he's not so bad to look at either. ;)

Kirbstir: No Monopoly?! :(

Chu: Too good.
LK: How could I forget you of all people? :(

kiwiii

Smash Lord
I don't even get a shoutout from my teammate :[

</3 ZoSo.
****ing *****. LOL

i'll give u a shoutout

elen: i'm glad you got moved out of my pool even though i choked and didn't make it out anyway. ^_^ LOL

oh yea, and tec0: we never got to play :I sorry i didn't give you a chance to 4-stock all of my characters LOL but next time. smashpalfpolypse? ^_^

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
SleepyK, how much video did you take from the event? I hope everyone gives Solid Jake all of their media, so he can form one giant VLS media thread or something, because I want to see lots of pictures and ****. I figured out my camera problem, one tournament too late, but at least I'll have it for future endeavors.

Frenzie Fool, you need to get those pictures you took with your laptop up. Walk like an Egyptian, son.
Sliq, I have somewhere around 6 hours of footage. I kind of want to make a montage, though.

Top Bottom