• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva la Smashtaclysm Results

Cia

das kwl
oh yeah, I forgot to shoutout zoso. we had some good friendlies :D and why do you hate newbs?? I love to ken combo them..

WITH PEACH!!!!

Laijin - we can team for pound 3. omfg double YL = the death sheik, fox, peach, marth, falco, falcon, samus, etc

Scar

#HarveyDent
How hard can it be to post the full Singles results? o_O
Even just putting the pools and bracket up on tia would be enough for now. I know they want to get the exact ranks of each player but I can't imagine that they've been working on that for 4 days.

Sliq

Smash Master
Even just putting the pools and bracket up on tia would be enough for now. I know they want to get the exact ranks of each player but I can't imagine that they've been working on that for 4 days.
Actually, they have been creating a gun that can shoot people through the internet, just so they could shoot you for posting this.

Also, I demand that me getting dragged through the hallway is in the montage, because if it isn't, I will steal the mages' gun and shoot you through the internet (which is to say the bullet will travel through the internet and kill you, not that you have an "internet" in your body through which the bullet will travel).

JFox

Smash Hero
I know that drephen knocked m2k out of winners. I believe m2k than lost to kdj in losers, but I wasn't around to watch so I could be wrong.

And I'm assuming Chu knocked KDJ out of losers, I'm not sure who put him there though. Maybe Azen?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
M2K lost to KDJ in loser's semifinals after beating PC. Then KDJ got knocked out by chu in loser's finals. KDJ was put into loser's bracket by Azen.
Is there anyway that I would be able to find/watch these epic matches? Like a DVD or some-at? I don't think I've ever seen KDJ vs Azen. Wow, Chu and Azen for the finals again. Too gewd.

Sliq

Smash Master
Let it be known that

beat H2YL and placed 2nd. Tia is incorrect. That is all.

D

Deleted member

SleepyK, I love you forever for the video... too good...

Pound 3... wonder if I want to go to that lol...

The matches between M2K vs KDJ, M2K vs PC, and Drephen vs ChuDat (maybe more) were not recorded, so unless SleepyK was being amazing, they won't ever be uploaded... shame too...

g-regulate

Smash Hero
The matches between M2K vs KDJ, M2K vs PC, and Drephen vs ChuDat (maybe more) were not recorded, so unless SleepyK was being amazing, they won't ever be uploaded... shame too...
man, thats a bummer. thank god we can watch like 30 vids of Emmy and Laijin vs random people

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Azen beat KDJ in winners.
Drephen beat M2K in winners.
As for results, they look something like:

1. Azen
2. Chu
3. KDJ
4. M2K
5. PC Chris
5. Drephen
7. Chillin
7. Darc
9. Col Bol
9. Cort
9. ??
9. ??
13. Bob$
13. ??
13 ??
13. ??
17. Omni
17. Husband
17. Doll
17. Kaiser
17. Wife
17. Kirbstir

Also:

I BEAT PHOENIX WRIGHT! OMG THIS GAME IS SO GOOD GO GET IT!

Watty

Smash Lord
sorry i never told you
all i wanted to say
but now its to late to hold you...

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
1. Azen
2. Chu
3. KDJ
4. M2K
5. PC Chris
5. Drephen
7. Chillin
7. Darc
9. Col Bol
9. Cort
9. ??
9. ??
13. Bob$
13. ??
13 ??
13. ??
17. Omni
17. Husband
17. Doll
17. Kaiser
17. Wife
17. Kirbstir
25. Dazwa

I remember asking Woz for how I placed, so I know I'm in the 25th slot >_>

D1

Banned via Administration
Azen beat KDJ in winners.

I BEAT PHOENIX WRIGHT! OMG THIS GAME IS SO GOOD GO GET IT!
Trials and Tribulations?

I didn't even beat the second one yet...I'm hooked on FF7 so I can't go back to playing my DS till I beat that **** game.

Scar

#HarveyDent
So we have pieced together:

1. Azen
2. Chu
3. KDJ
4. M2K
5. PC Chris
5. Drephen
7. Chillin
7. Darc
9. Col Bol
9. Cort
9. Kirbster
9. Falcomist?
13. Bob$
13. Eggm
13. Skler?
13. Scar
17. Omni
17. Husband
17. Doll
17. Kaiser
17. Wife
17. Hayato
25. Dazwa
25. Swiftbass

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
swift 17th?
hayato 17th?
cactuar 17th?

i think its one of us. then again i dont know exactly how brackets work :p

was knocked out by scar in losers bracket.....my thingy was

beat inui
lost to cort
beat BAM
lost to scar

Kel

Smash Master
I went two and out in the bracket lol.

How did I even make it to the bracket with such a ****ty controller?

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I know HBK was 25th

for me, it went
bye
beat Sensei
lost to Azen
beat HBK 25th
beat Wife 17th
beat Eggm 13th
lost to KDJ 9th

Also, I don't think Bob$ got 13th; how can he get 13th when Eggm got the same place and had beaten Bob$ beforehand?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Woz told me i got 17th so the worst skler did should be 13th

does that make QDVS 25th and i beat velocity before that so velocity is 33rd?

I Should be on that list Scar :(.

Why do you despise me so?

_N2

Smash Apprentice
Dazwa or other Maine people.

Ill be in kennebunkport the weekend after thanksgiving. i heard rumors of a Maine tournament at some point after thanksgiving, i assume its later than this though? Anyone for a fest in biddeford or something if i can get a lift from kennebunkport?

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Good **** Azen Og's Are Back

Good **** Man Show Them What Og's Can Do We Can **** Ppl Up Still With Our Canes In Our Hands Still, Good **** Also To You Pc Even Though We Know Why U Lost. That God**** Kriptinite Its All Good Next Time Sir. I Think Seeing Azen Do So Good Being And Og Like Me I Might Come Back For A Lil Bit Of Fun Myself Cant Let Him Have The Fun Alone. M2k Man Up Lol I Bet If It Was Me Crying About My Joystick Ppl Wouldnt Care Just Take The Win And Run With It, Thats What They All Do So Get Use To It. Stop Crying And Win All The Melee Tournaments You Can While This Game Is Still Hot Cause Once Brawl Comes Out The Og's Are Back For Good Where Does That Leave The Followers Like Kdj And M2k Only Time Will Tell.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Sorry but this tournament was horribly run. The bracket seemed to be completely randomly created; after getting a 1 seed in my 2nd pool, I didn't get a bye (while at least one 2 seed that I know of did get a bye) and had to fight PC 2nd round. LOL wtf? Horrible. I didn't want to say anything because money got stolen so I felt bad for the hosts, but that doesn't really give the hosts an excuse for a badly run tourney.

Anyway, the tournament was awesome aside from how it was run. For a tournament that was billed to be M2K vs KDJ, H2YL showed how awesome we still are. =P H2YL fo life, son

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry but this tournament was horribly run. The bracket seemed to be completely randomly created; after getting a 1 seed in my 2nd pool, I didn't get a bye (while at least one 2 seed that I know of did get a bye) and had to fight PC 2nd round. LOL wtf? Horrible. I didn't want to say anything because money got stolen so I felt bad for the hosts, but that doesn't really give the hosts an excuse for a badly run tourney.

Anyway, the tournament was awesome aside from how it was run. For a tournament that was billed to be M2K vs KDJ, H2YL showed how awesome we still are. =P H2YL fo life, son
This might be the only time I ever agree with Chillin. :sigh:

The set-up of the venue was just plain bad, and we did the best we could with it. I know there were a lot of problems, and I apologize for that. But as I said, we tried our hardest to make what we had work out.

Believe me, we won't be hosting another tournament there again. And our next venue will be much more like Cat 1-3.

Top Bottom