• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva la Smashtaclysm Results

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
K I'm sort of not doing shout-outs. Anybody who wants a shout-out ask me. I know a couple of people that already need one so.....

SleepyK: You are amazing. Recording our teams matches, giving hugs. Too good. Cool guy to talk to and so nice. Even got a cake for Kiwiiiii. Seriously awesome man.

Dazwa: We work so well together. I underestimate you. I rely on you a lot. Too good

Kiwi: Since we just talked on AIM I thought you should get one. After the punches you seemed pretty chill and hilarious. The random joking "**** you's" were great. I'm glad I finally got to really meet you. Even though we already met at pound 2

Elen: **** you are technical. NAIRS NAIRS NAIRS. Good **** on beating Scar in pools. Thanks for cheering me on JARED. One of the few I talk to. Good **** man. Work on that Fawks. I guess the only thing I can tell you is to camp. >_>

Bailey: You are amazing because you were running after a ball and you almost railed a kid. ALMOST KNOCKED HIS ***** *** OVA, but yeah. Green ball amazingness. I like you because you think I'm amazing. >_>

Sliq: DJustin, You are ****ing hilarious. It's scary how we think alike. I'm glad we didn't go Jiggles. Iono how my secondaries would have done against your Jiggles. Seriously though, you are amazing. Rest fluids and such. Good **** in the crew battle. Sorry you had to go against KDJ.

Milktea: We talked like onceeeeeeeee. It's cool that you actually knew who I was finally. Not being able to put my name with my face. No CT johnssssss. I think I saw you once the whole tourney. >_>

Skler: Holy **** at beasting the tournament with Link. I told you you'd beat Husband in pools, but I didn't think you'd **** the hell out of your next pool. Your link is too good. Hopefully people won't get to know your style or it might not work as well.

Also, my punctuation is off, but I don't care >_>

Also, I'll probably end up putting more when I stop being a lazy *******.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
yeah, everything was just not conducive for a well run tournament.

But it was definitely excusable almost because all the hosts knew that it wasnt ideal and didnt make any johns about it, we dealt with it and they dealt with it we'll just have to do something better next time.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Finally i'mma do some shoutouts

Brookman: Too good man, you make my day seriously, we need to play a lot more it's always a good time.

Cort: LOL @ beating me in a bowser ditto, wtf is up with that, the man is just too good.

Cactuar: Dude you made me laugh so much, idk why you just seemed like a chill dude.

Campthos: Stop camping my Bowser.. he can't handle that stuff =(

N64: I'm so glad we talked more often this tournament, we should have played more haha i had way to much fun.

Azen: Too good man, good **** at winning and thanks for the fun matches.

M2K: Grab.. Knee... Kill... yeah i think i got it.

Hitman: The Jiggs was good man, keep it up.

Kirbstir: Teaming with you in friendlies was so much fun, what can i say KirbstirM ***** ****.

SleepyK: You're incredibly man haha way to good to have finally met you.

Marsfool: Dude you're the man we need to play more seriously =( I had a ton of fun in friendlies with you

Dave: Wow dude this whole weekend was a blast, your metal voice probably made my weekend XD and you're a helluva player

PC Chris: You and Cort we're possibly the only people to beat me in Bowser Dittos.. why are you guys too good?

Mages: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

OWM: <3 <3 <3 <3 Hey not bad for our first time teaming.. and lol at all of the times we had.. you're too good man

Elen: Dude.. i just kind of love you, figured i should say it

Banks: Hah we almost beat Team Ben, how cool are we?

Wife: You beat my sheik =(

Darc: Why are you so cool?

Dazwa: Why are you so sheik?

Skler: What did you take before that tournament to make you beast mode

Pine:... There are no words for how happy you make me at tourneys LOL

Lil: You failed

Colbert: Your Falco is really techy.. and is a KevinM counter

<3: Our matches are always enjoyable, we need more of them.. and lol at both of us getting ***** in Pichu Dittos by Azen

Jam Stunnah: You're too good in teams

JV Smooth: We need to play more, that peach is good, but i'mma go marth on it next time ;)

Kid that beasted TtFatF: Have my kids seriously

Buuman: Hey i was gonna beat you in that Bowser ditto hmph Two stocks up and i get called for a teams match.. lucky jerk

Nuro: Fun trip to Mcdonalds, you're a cool dude

Th0rn: We still haven't played, thats pretty fail

**** Tom: You make me laugh to hard ha thanks for the Mcdonalds trip

Matt.Zeb: Trip to Mcdonalds was fun, we didn't get to play much

Kwan: DK was too good man, but my sheik prevails against your one stock in crews ;)

Swift: We didn't get to play that much, but good seeing you again

PKMVodca: No bowser ditto ftl =(

Kiwii: "**** this pool is hard *looks at names* THE BOWSER PLAYER MADE IT OUT OF THE POOL WTF WHERE IS HE?!"
"Right here" two feet away from you
"Good ****"
This made me lol

I'm sure I forgot people but yeah good ****

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Sorry but this tournament was horribly run. The bracket seemed to be completely randomly created; after getting a 1 seed in my 2nd pool, I didn't get a bye (while at least one 2 seed that I know of did get a bye) and had to fight PC 2nd round. LOL wtf? Horrible. I didn't want to say anything because money got stolen so I felt bad for the hosts, but that doesn't really give the hosts an excuse for a badly run tourney.

Anyway, the tournament was awesome aside from how it was run. For a tournament that was billed to be M2K vs KDJ, H2YL showed how awesome we still are. =P H2YL fo life, son

Unfortunatly, I will agree with you, but im going to post my johns.
-We went into a panic when the money went missing.
-The Venue ****ed us , we were supposed to have the gym, not having it made things run alot slower, making us rush 2nd seed, and brackets a bit
-We were supposed to be out of the buildling by 6, once again.. we were rushing things, and all the mages had to leave at 6, more rushing due to that
-im pretty sure brackets were manually made ( i didnt make them) But in the future, we will be just be using tio to seed them properly, i think thats potentially why you got ****ed chillin, I personally apologize, But trust me, we only hope to improve

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
how can i forget

Good **** Chillin In Teams And In Singles Man Good **** ***** Man. Hey You Never Know U Might See Me Next Tourny Grabbing Them.

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs

I've been putting off shout outs for a long time because it's going to be a lot of work. So I'm gonna put it off a little longer and go run a smash tourney at school lol. Procrastination FTW!

Be back later to edit.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
pool1 (top seed):
eggm
kirbstir
hyuga
xif
team ben's other peach player friend type person
some marth I forget
some IC player I forget

pool2 (second seed):
chudat
vwins
chaddd
teczero
xif
pat/pro
pikapika
darkpch

I was personally happy with how I did in pools, considering i got moved first round of pools from easy first seed to a first seed I had to work for.

Aesir

Smash Master
I'm not talking about who was in their pool I'm talking about the time they were run at. I understand theres only so much time you could have and in no way was I expecting you to run pools 1,2 and singles in 1 day. But couldn't you have say done doubles, pools1, then crews?

I dunno whats done is done and considering the tourney was fun and I had lots of fun just a suggestion for next time?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
My pool 1.
Me
KDJ
Chaddd
Doll
Dazwa
Our pool was so fun, after I took that game off of DJ with Y.Link on Rainbow Cruise, everyone counterpicked Rainbow Cruise against me just to try that matchup >_>

EDIT: I guess singles results will go up never so I'll probably start typing them up manually.

EDIT2: My shoutouts, I mean.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
what did Dmon place? that fox ****ed my **** up bad in pools. and falcomist mustve gone on a **** spree in losers because i made his poopy falco look even worse than it already is lol im jk falcomist good matches

Elen

Smash Lord
<333333 KevinM.

Give me a shoutout Darc.

I refuse to do shoutouts until I get results. Otherwise, I'll miss too many people :(

Eggm

Smash Hero
This was pool the "gay falco please" pool, 3 peaches ic's marth and jiggs. pool1 (top seed):
eggm
kirbstir
hyuga
xif
team ben's other peach player friend type person
some marth I forget
some IC player I forget

And I still got 2nd seed no johnsors. xD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Shoutouts time!!!

Mr. Ganondorf- We should have played each other. You're a pretty cool guy. I also hope my Sheik advice helped you out. Next time you are coming to CT/ somewhere near CT lemme know and maybe we can play. Some nice Sheik practice.

Frotazzzz!!!!- I love you man... in a non gay way. Our friendlies were sooo much fun. Good **** taking off a match with that Marth of yours. You should have gone Peach against me. It seemed to be doing well in the tourney. We should have hung out more at the tourny, next time though. :D

Aiser- Stop squandering. Good **** in teams. I hope some Azen Chillin matches were recorded, because Azen's Marth is amazing to watch in teams. Chillin is just too good too.

Lil- :( @ you beating my Fox with your Peach. Too bad we didn't get to play much at my house. I am not a crazy driver!!!

Jake- This was my favorite tournament I've ever been to. You put a **** ton of effort into this and it was well put in, I really appreciate it man. One thing I regret is not playing with the kitties. "It's like they're not even cats!!!" -Lil

Darc- I still don't understand how you got so nasty. I wish I had seen you vs Plank for your G&W match and you vs his Sheik. Daz owned you in how well you guys did in teams. That kid beasted **** up.

Dazwa- <3. I wish we had gotten to play each other more. Good **** making it out of pools. You are welcome for me contributing to your 2nd seed (I took a match off Eggm). Thanks for the tips vs Fox also. Nice job ****** the **** out of everyone in teams. You are welcome for the Taco Bell. :)

M2K- I thought I wasn't going to like playing you at all. I was completely wrong. You always try and do new **** after every stock. I'm going to go to NJ sometime and hang out at your place. You're a real cool kid, man. I still don't understand that stuff about the ftilt and how you have to predict it coming in order to be able to tech afterwards. :dizzy:

Banks- Good **** against M2K. We should play each other some time. Sheik dittos are fun... >_>

Kiwii- Nice job in pools. Sorry for cg'ing. I'm not that good in Sheik dittos.. so, sorry. >_< Also, lol @ Geos. Maybe we can play some more at Pound 3. Fox dittos and Sheik fox is much better time 1000 than Sheik dittos.

Thorn- We need to play each other too. Nice job against M2k also. I took mental images when he played Sheik vs you. Thanks.'

Falcomist- I didn't get a shoutout from you, /saddened :( You're lucky I gave you your cell phone and wallet back. I wish I had hung out with you some more and played you more. You're too good.

Inui- Sheik dittos in teams is ****ing beastly. Hooray for 100 combos that would never work otherwise and also edgeguards. I knew you were good, lol.

Reno- Your Sheik is nasty.

ChaosInfernal- No shoutout, :( Nice job in tournament. I also wish we didn't have so many Sheiks in our Pool.

Ky- Good **** taking out pretty much all the Ghostbusters.

Phish-it- That DK is really ****ing good. Got much better from when I last played it in teams.

Cort- You shoulda won the tournament. :(

PC Chrisssss- I'm so angry at you that you didn't play me all night. Haha, playing M2k was really fun. Lol @ you kicking out Maine. Maybe we can play some at the next Esticle. I want both Fox tips and Sheik tips, rawr! :D

Brookman- :( You beat my Sheik with Marth.

SleepyK- I wish we had done some singles. You're pretty good in teams. :) Thanks for recording millions of matches.

Pine- We need to play again.

Skler- Hello, my name is Sheik, and I have conquered AIDS... once or twice, haha. Good ****ing **** taking out so many good players in your pool, ****. And you were *****ing about having a tough pool, lol. Didn't you get 1st seed. :o

Elen- You would have beaten me. Your Fox is really good.

Swift- Way to represent CT even though you're not in CT, most of the time, haha. I'm really scared of the Sheik fox matchup after you told me you learned it. o_O

Xif- Thanks for not being in my pool. Although I would have gotten to play you, oh well.

G-reg- You're really good in teams. I tricked you once though. :p

Kirbstir- Your Peach is really smart in teams. You dsmashed a lot when I wasn't expecting it.

Plank- Stop squandering. How much money did you end up making...?

Laijin- You better remember me!

V- I wish we had played some. Can't wait til you are in CT again. :D Come to the meetup. We both need to stop shaking during tournament.

Shminkledorf- my falco r better than yours, lol. You need to get back into this game because you, my friend, are getting rusty... except with those multishining. :) We should have done some Sheik Falco.

Nus- You look sooo much different. I didn't even know who you were at first. I'm jealous of the panda hoody.

Kevinm- No shoutout for me, :( Bowser Sheik is a fun matchup. I didn't grab you because I slapped a baby once (cg'd Cort's bowser).

InfernoOmni- Egyptian Ratscrew is hard.

WoZ- You're really amazing with cards. I wanna see you do more tricks! I think your fox got better too, or you were just sandbagging that one time I beat you. :o

Hazy- Nice job in your Pool 2, haha.

Kos-mos- It was fun playing you in those friendlies. We should do some more next time you are in CT.

Vidjo- Thanks for playing me like you promised. Now you know who Spawn is. :D Your Peach and Fox are amazing. o_O

Zoso- It was fun hanging out with you. Your Falcon is beastly especially in tournament.

Eggm- I took out your Yoshi. :p

Linguini- It was fun playing you in teams. We should team for Pound maybe? :)

Hyuga- You're a good Jiggs.

Boxman- We didn't get to play. :(

PockyD- We need to definitely play Egyptian Ratscrew on a table.

JV- You are too good. Go to the meetup again so we can play.

Velocity- Your Doc is too good! We need to have some Friendlies at some point.

Drephen- Thanks for teaching me some things for Sheik dittos and just Sheik in general. You 4'd me at Pound and now I got you down to 1 stock. Good matches.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if I forgot you in my shoutout. There were so many amazing people I met/ got to play. Leave me a pm or post and I'll be sure to add you.

Laijin

Smash Hero
My pool 2 was so hard haha

Me
Cactuar
Mathos
Azen
Cort
Skler
N64
Hitman

GG KevinM <_<
What? I would've loved to be in that pool.

My second round pool was

Me
PC Chris
Col Bol
Drephen
Emblem Lord
Inui
Bluedeath
Gamefreak2006

Out of those 8 players, four of them were first seeders and like 2 of them were second seeders.
I only won 3 matches. :(

Eggm

Smash Hero
Iron Cheif, that was copy/pasted from XIF's posts, I knew who you were. :) I don't forget some one who beats me in a set in under 2 minutes. xD

Eggm

Smash Hero
Wow swift, that pool would definitely have beat any other pool in a 8v8 crew battle Lol. Its real solid.

Eggm

Smash Hero
People shouldn't john about pools, my 2nd pool had m2k in it and I still managed to go 6-2 sets, and still get FOURTH seed, wtfx people. xD

Bailey

Smash Hero
Darn mad people I didn't get to play. I only got 2 shout outs but they were the best. Also my shout outs are happening too just not right now.

eDIT: East Coast is known for having second round DEATH POOLS. We are too good.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL

i wanna play soooooo many more people now... T_T

and i wish i knew all those people i played in friendlies when i felt like a pro smasher for a very short amount of time lol

I wanna play Kiwii and Milktea as some of those people.... lol >_>

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Wow, I only looked through a few pages but I like the lack of Nus shoutouts. I was only there for a few hours on Saturday but that doesn't even matter! I should get them even if I don't go to a tournament! Why am I so unloved?

lol at pretty eyes, contacts don't really count. But I am just pretty in general.

Sorry about the money thing, I will probably donate at some point.

Top Bottom