• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva la Smashtaclysm Results

Aesir

Smash Master
I don't blame my bracket at all, >_> I'm using sleep johns LOL.

I could have gotten out of my pool, I was just exhausted. =\

Buuuut oh well thats what I get for staying up till 4 am playing with lil and spawn LOL.

Cia

das kwl
my pool was retardedly amazing. we had a pikachu, donkey kong, mewtwo, young link, jigglypuff, roy ice climbers and a fox. there was no way in hell I was getting out of that. but I may have helped out a friend :]

Aesir

Smash Master
well spawn had a tough second pool.

Lil was tired so she couldn't really play that well.

I well look at lil

V I dunno what happened to V, I blame woman...JAYKAY! LOLOLOL but no seriously v what happened? D:

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
He gave up his pools since he didn't want to go the next day. He pulled a Nus. But what about brookman? Hazy/Swift don't really count but I am sure they did well. Cort I heard squandered? wtf is wrong with CT?
why don't i count? :\
and i didn't get to stick around long enough to make it into bracket. T.T

Nite

Smash Champion
Edit- Nevermind. For some reason, for the online symbol, I saw Cort's avatar instead of this:

LOL

R3N0

Smash Lord
so yea.. mad pages of stuff i dont really wanna read, so im just gonna say ill see everyone @ the next major.. prob at pound 3.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Haha that pool = easy stuff. My pool = crazy pool of pain.
lol ya our pool was pretty hard.... >.<

chu dat
Xif
VWins
Teczero
Pat/Pro
Dark Pch.
Chadddd
Pika Pika....

.. i think thats it.. i dont remember... if that is everyone..

EDIT: Pat/Pro i hope you dont hate me lol T_T our matches were sooooooooo yours and i had ******** comebacks on you twice in a row... lol good set though man your style caught me off guard good stuff.

You were a sleeper in this tourney even though i remembered you from pound 2..... >_>.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i was told that some people who were in the same pool1 were also in the same pool2

can anyone elaborate on this and why it happened?

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I'm going to post my second pool because everybody else is.

Darc
Plank
Husband
Linguini
Watty
Elen
ArteryClogger
Scar

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha that pool = easy stuff. My pool = crazy pool of pain.
Pat/Pro johns wayyy too much. you gotta cut that **** out son.

i was told that some people who were in the same pool1 were also in the same pool2

can anyone elaborate on this and why it happened?
This happened because after we made pools, we then went through them to make sure this didn't happen. After that we learned me messed a pool up and a lot of ppl from midwest were in it, so we moved them around and didn't have time to check to make sure none of them played someone in their first pool again.

Basically, we just didn't have quite enough time, but this only happened in one pool so i think it's perfectly ok.

Top Bottom