• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva la Smashtaclysm Results

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
im sooo sorry this is EL girlfriend sorry for losing ur file and don't listen to my bf that is not a fair exchange lol but great game and ur DS is a little busted lol
Lol, it's okay. I went back and beat it in no time. Glad I got someone else addicted to Phoenix Wright. =D

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
It's almost been 2 weeks......so I lost interest to check everyday like I was doing, what I almost did with smashbros.com updates......>_>

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
As far as i know the results dont exist, at this point i cant find them on my machine.

Sorry.
Stop spamming me about this, i apologize, but it wasnt all my responsiblity for this, there were many people using the computer.
I know for a fact i clicked save before i turned my machine off for the night, but the directory where it saves has nothing.

QDVS, i know DNA has a bunch of pics up on their myspace, ill look for the link later.

SleepyK

search your computer for tio files!
and jake, i'm making a montage... i hear you are too.

I don't want to clash with yours or anything, so.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Stop spamming me about this
idk, If you run a national tournament and don't have singles results and DON'T get spammed, I think something is wrong. At the very least you should try to generate the same bracket and figure out who lost to who.

Alukard

Smash Hero
SCARRRRRRR ... we didn't get to play those awesome friendlies like at smashacre >.> ... well if ur going to pound lol ... we have to play those random 8 million knee team matches lolololol

Scar

#HarveyDent
SCARRRRRRR ... we didn't get to play those awesome friendlies like at smashacre >.> ... well if ur going to pound lol ... we have to play those random 8 million knee team matches lolololol
Yeah I want to play a lot more friendlies than usual at pound lol I will knee you if you want. French keyboards are so awkward.

Who wants money matches??

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Well then at this point, im going to request , for everyone who can, PM me , with any information you know, who you lost to, who you beat, etc etc etc.
If you know your friends win / loses and such as well, that would also help, ill do what i can to rebuild the bracket

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Videos will be given to Cort this Thursday hopefully. Right now Jake can't upload videos because his comp is being stupid. So, whenever Cort uploads them.. probably all will be up by Monday, and they'll start going on the internets on Thursday/Friday.

Edit: So everyone calm down.. about videos. Jake is working on brackets now. If anyone has any info at all for brackets, post here.

Sliq

Smash Master
I went 0-2 in bracket, first losing to Hayato and then Falcomist.

Keitaro

I went 0-2 in bracket, first losing to Hayato and then Falcomist.
This is what we need.

Pools seems near impossible to re-create but if people can give simple information like this then I think the final bracket could be set-up real easily.

Anyone else wanna post who they won/lost to?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Eggm

Beat Dmon
Beat Sarzonedge
Lost Darc
Beat Bob$
Lost Kirbstir

There could have been some one between darc/bob$ but I forget lol... Hm.

Overall placing 13th.

Cort

Apple Head
Wow, you beat BAM? He's like, one of the best in Canada.

Err wait, didn't the Canadians leave early?

>.>

Also for me:

Bye
Beat SwiftBass
Beat Husband
Lost to PC
Lost to chillin

Wait, am I missing someone? I can't remember.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I MM'ed bam and played him in a ton of friendlies, hes mad good, but he needs to come to the USA more. :) Vodka handed me my *** tho. :) IMO hes # 1 in Canada his Dk is so beast.

Edit : And of course Swift did, The Tunes are too beast, and Swift's fox is mad sexy. :)

Keitaro

Sorry for posting so much but I'm bored at work so I'm trying to help create results using the info people are now giving me. I just need to know 2 things.

1: How many people were in brackets total?

2: Were there or were there not any bye's in the brackets?

Edit: So there are bye's. This is gonna suck :(

People please post bye's if you remember having any.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Well if you're working on brackets, I'll give you what I sent Blue:

Bye (Told to play the winner of QDVS and Wife - Wife wins)
Lost to Wife
Beat XIF
Lost to Jiano

Cort

Apple Head
I beat him at a C3 during the summer, and in Peach v Marth too >.>

He's gotten so much better against Peach now though. *returns high five again*

Hey guys, *slobs on KDJ's knob* I don't mean to slob on his knob, though. Ooops. :urg:

Keitaro

KoreanDJ is the best smasher. But I don't want to **** ride or anything nah mean?
lol, Boondocks.

Yeah, I'm trying to help with brackets individually but it's a lil tough. Lemme post my example.

Basing my theory on a bracket of 64 slots after reading Tec0's info of:

I went 2-2

I lost to Dope

Then I beat Velocity and QDVS

And then I lost to SKler

I ended up with the fact he placed 25th. But when it comes to someone else like Sliq who lost his only 2 matches in brackets I have him placed as 33rd. That doesn't make sense to me since Tec0 beat 2 more people than Sliq but placed 1 higher.. Does anyone know exactly what I'm doing wrong if there is a mistake?

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Hmm....

Might've had a bye
Beat Sensei
Lost to Azen Zagenite
Beat pkmvodka (disqualified)
Beat HBK
Beat Wife
Beat Eggm
Lost to KDJ

Overall placing = 9th

Keitaro

Keitaro when i asked Woz he told me i got 17th place and he had the bracket in front of him.

Yeah, that's what I thought originally. I think that the first round of losers were all bye for anyone who lost first round of winners. I think that's what's been mixing me up but yeah I was thinking that you got 17th not 25th.

Top Bottom