• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva la Smashtaclysm Results

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
People really thought it was THAT bad?

Holy **** if I had to go to that tourney again I would.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I thought VLS and darc were both amazing, i'd go back this weekend lol.. i got nothing to do tomorrow. And Darc i'd like a shout out about my yoshi. xD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I want a shoutout from Darc!

Sometimes, I think of the sexiest person alive, and Nus just comes straight to mind. Ridiculous. Then later I try and think of the most amazing person alive, and same thing happens. ****ing crazy.

D1

Banned via Administration
wtf? Laijin confused the **** outta me, now he is copying her sig and text color? -_-

I want one darcles. Actually, I want one from everyone. Actually, we should just change the discussion to how ridiculously awesome and sexy I am.
Nus you were there? I thought u quit smash? I didn't even seeya O_o!

YOU DIDN'T SAY HI!

D:

*cries self to sleep*

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
darc i am so awesome i shouldn't have to ask for a shoutout....

also...dazwa is the 5 best smashers alive? holy poop...good stuff dazwa

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Singles havent been posted because, i have no idea where they are on my computer, i didnt create the file for them, and theyre not saved with the other files on my machine. I know for a fact, i clicked save when we finished entering all the results at the end, but god knows where they are..
I apologize, hopefully i can find them

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
K I'm sort of not doing shout-outs. Anybody who wants a shout-out ask me. I know a couple of people that already need one so.....

SleepyK: You are amazing. Recording our teams matches, giving hugs. Too good. Cool guy to talk to and so nice. Even got a cake for Kiwiiiii. Seriously awesome man. I can't say enough of how much you are awesome. SREEEEEEPYKKKK

Dazwa: We work so well together. I underestimate you. I rely on you a lot. Too good

Kiwi: Since we just talked on AIM I thought you should get one. After the punches you seemed pretty chill and hilarious. The random joking "**** you's" were great. I'm glad I finally got to really meet you. Even though we already met at pound 2

Elen: **** you are technical. NAIRS NAIRS NAIRS. Good **** on beating Scar in pools. Thanks for cheering me on JARED. One of the few I talk to. Good **** man. Work on that Fawks. I guess the only thing I can tell you is to camp. >_>

Bailey: You are amazing because you were running after a ball and you almost railed a kid. ALMOST KNOCKED HIS ***** *** OVA, but yeah. Green ball amazingness. I like you because you think I'm amazing. >_>

Sliq: DJustin, You are ****ing hilarious. It's scary how we think alike. I'm glad we didn't go Jiggles. Iono how my secondaries would have done against your Jiggles. Seriously though, you are amazing. Rest fluids and such. Good **** in the crew battle. Sorry you had to go against KDJ.

Milktea: We talked like onceeeeeeeee. It's cool that you actually knew who I was finally. Not being able to put my name with my face. No CT johnssssss. I think I saw you once the whole tourney. >_>

Skler: Holy **** at beasting the tournament with Link. I told you you'd beat Husband in pools, but I didn't think you'd **** the hell out of your next pool. Your link is too good. Hopefully people won't get to know your style or it might not work as well.

KevinM: How do you know when you're short? You make me feel short. Good **** in pools. I'm glad I get to see more of you characters now. Too cool man. It's fun hanging out with you

Squirrel: Holy **** you're cool and I'm surprised I haven't heard of you until now. Usually new people to me come off too strong, talking too much or talking about about awkward stuff, but no. You were the right in the middle. You're awesome. I didn't get to see a lot of your matches, but good **** at beating Nus that one game I watched. >_>

Spawn: We didn't really talk much. Thanks for the shout-out. Hopefully I get to see more of your sheik, but I think it's getting a lot better.

Nus: YOU PLAY FALCON? Your falcon seemed pretty good as I saw it. I don't know why you guys think my DD is so good, but meh. I saw you once and the event was too goods.

Cort: HAY! NICE HOTEL. You should have switched matches with me. I'd rather go against Chillin's fawks than mootookang's Marf or Chu's ICies. anyways good shiits at 9th. You're still better than me ya nukka. WE SHOULD LIKE PLAY SOME TIME. Even though I'm scared of your characters.

PC: I decided to give you an obligatory shout-out just because. Thanks for getting us the hotels. I'll play you with ma Jiggs sometime. Next time we play in tourney we should agree no falcon or peach. COME ON. Good ****. Still as cool as ever

Banks:THE CAR RIDE WAS HILARIOUS/PUNISHING. You're hilarious. Too bad you didn't make it out of second pools : / Anyway keep up that sheik. Good **** at two stocking Falcomist. I guess I should give you some practice against a Jigglypuff. I'll try and act like a real jigglypuff instead of my ******** one.

Eggm: You should laser me with falco...., but boy did you spam me with another projectile though. LOL Yoshi is amazing. Dire told me how to beat your rolling so hopefully our next match won't look so strange.

Also, my punctuation is off, but I don't care >_>

Also, I'll probably end up putting more when I stop being a lazy *******.

HAT

Smash Ace
Singles havent been posted because, i have no idea where they are on my computer, i didnt create the file for them, and theyre not saved with the other files on my machine. I know for a fact, i clicked save when we finished entering all the results at the end, but god knows where they are..
I apologize, hopefully i can find them
just go into the program and save **** again. it'll show you the path.

Banks

Smash Hero
K I'm sort of not doing shout-outs. Anybody who wants a shout-out ask me. I know a couple of people that already need one so.....

SleepyK: You are amazing. Recording our teams matches, giving hugs. Too good. Cool guy to talk to and so nice. Even got a cake for Kiwiiiii. Seriously awesome man. I can't say enough of how much you are awesome. SREEEEEEPYKKKK

Dazwa: We work so well together. I underestimate you. I rely on you a lot. Too good

Kiwi: Since we just talked on AIM I thought you should get one. After the punches you seemed pretty chill and hilarious. The random joking "**** you's" were great. I'm glad I finally got to really meet you. Even though we already met at pound 2

Elen: **** you are technical. NAIRS NAIRS NAIRS. Good **** on beating Scar in pools. Thanks for cheering me on JARED. One of the few I talk to. Good **** man. Work on that Fawks. I guess the only thing I can tell you is to camp. >_>

Bailey: You are amazing because you were running after a ball and you almost railed a kid. ALMOST KNOCKED HIS ***** *** OVA, but yeah. Green ball amazingness. I like you because you think I'm amazing. >_>

Sliq: DJustin, You are ****ing hilarious. It's scary how we think alike. I'm glad we didn't go Jiggles. Iono how my secondaries would have done against your Jiggles. Seriously though, you are amazing. Rest fluids and such. Good **** in the crew battle. Sorry you had to go against KDJ.

Milktea: We talked like onceeeeeeeee. It's cool that you actually knew who I was finally. Not being able to put my name with my face. No CT johnssssss. I think I saw you once the whole tourney. >_>

Skler: Holy **** at beasting the tournament with Link. I told you you'd beat Husband in pools, but I didn't think you'd **** the hell out of your next pool. Your link is too good. Hopefully people won't get to know your style or it might not work as well.

KevinM: How do you know when you're short? You make me feel short. Good **** in pools. I'm glad I get to see more of you characters now. Too cool man. It's fun hanging out with you

Squirrel: Holy **** you're cool and I'm surprised I haven't heard of you until now. Usually new people to me come off too strong, talking too much or talking about about awkward stuff, but no. You were the right in the middle. You're awesome. I didn't get to see a lot of your matches, but good **** at beating Nus that one game I watched. >_>

Spawn: We didn't really talk much. Thanks for the shout-out. Hopefully I get to see more of your sheik, but I think it's getting a lot better.

Nus: YOU PLAY FALCON? Your falcon seemed pretty good as I saw it. I don't know why you guys think my DD is so good, but meh. I saw you once and the event was too goods.

Cort: HAY! NICE HOTEL. You should have switched matches with me. I'd rather go against Chillin's fawks than mootookang's Marf or Chu's ICies. anyways good shiits at 9th. You're still better than me ya nukka. WE SHOULD LIKE PLAY SOME TIME. Even though I'm scared of your characters.

PC: I decided to give you an obligatory shout-out just because. Thanks for getting us the hotels. I'll play you with ma Jiggs sometime. Next time we play in tourney we should agree no falcon or peach. COME ON. Good ****. Still as cool as ever

Also, my punctuation is off, but I don't care >_>

Also, I'll probably end up putting more when I stop being a lazy *******.
WAIT WUT

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
UHH BANKS.....

I assume you're saying "Where is my shout-out"

You didn't ask. FINE I'LL PUT YOU DOWN

cclover87

Smash Rookie
I'm Sorry

This is EL Girlfriend im sooo sorry i had not realized i deleted it forgive me lol....its a great game though well u ds is a little busted too :(

cclover87

Smash Rookie
Yesssssss. Two things:

1.) You won't believe this, but I let this girl start a new file with Phoenix Wright, asked her not to save anything, and when I get the DS back.... it was saved. So now I have to start the case allllllllllll from the beginning. :(

2.) ...Wait, there isn't a second thing. Nm!
im sooo sorry this is EL girlfriend sorry for losing ur file and don't listen to my bf that is not a fair exchange lol but great game and ur DS is a little busted lol

Top Bottom