• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva la Smashtaclysm Results

_N2

Smash Apprentice
Blue Mage- Rap next time!

Black Mage- Gaw is top tier because of you.
Alphabetical is hard.

And Nuro, you need to not be so good at Jump Ultimate. And you got so lucky in Zelda. I'll get you next time. (We should have played Planet Puzzle League too)

N64

Smash Champion
So i totally feel dumb for forgetting scissors sir / phillybilly. Knew I'd forget at least 3-4 people in my shoutouts.

Your pika is getting hella good man. It was playing a lot better than mine and I'm sure you got some rep for it. You had some nice combos and your pika flowed well from what I saw of it. Good **** man.

Drephen

Smash Master
I said what what...
in the butt............

shoutouts:

COK:
mathos and watty: good job in teams
big R: hard *** 2nd round pool
FF: got drunk

Buttfisters:
sliq: thanks for not letting watty kill me
jiano: red power
Kel: hi
Dope: got high
Vidjo: go slit your wrists cause you lost to husband

Everyone else:
Chad: nice meeting ya, like watching ya play, different style than joe's
KDJ: ***** ME
Chu: ***** ME
plank: cinncinati reds..........
chillin: glad i didnt have to play you
Azen: my ****ing hero
Kiwi: you need to come down to ohio and get crunk
BlueDeath: nice meetin ya, awsome guy you are
Colbol: stop showing off
PC: love talking with ya, thanks for beating me, ****ing pivot edge hogging
cactuar: jackalope
dawza: never got that cinnamon toast crunch bar
wife: i touched your *****
husband: you know what i think you look like.....
oro: hi

PB&J

Smash Hero
this tourny was fun...the car ride their was the best part though...me, Mike G.,Soft, and Ga peach drive 15 hours from ga,almost die 15 times from mike g......mike g gets wobbled from two cops ..that was so funny...and we still make there and back safley

Shout outs-of course to everybody who i came with

gpc-you guys will do better next time

Qdvs-thanks for letting us stay in ur room..can't wait to chill again

Colbol-i was routing for you the whole time ,your a beast..keep it up

Xif- don't worry about the dq's ,youll win next time

Green Bean(Green mario)-your a beast..i love watching u play..we have to play some time and tell jackie i want some of that cake

Laijin-sweet di laijin..i told u chu dat's y.link was a beast..u better practiced what he did

Eddie king jr.(mars fool)-thanks for giving my fellow georgians a ride there and back

jman- your a beast..good seeing you again..don't worry about pools i had sleep johns too...wish hax was there u guys probably would of won teams but 13th is still good

alukard- good seeing you again.good teams friendlies ..ill be in ny in 3 weeks so i will see u soon

d1-good seeing you again.sorry to hear about your car...i hope evrything is ok..and u don't have to pay me back for the pizza..its nothing

vanz,silven, and techo-good seeing u guys again..it is always a pleasure

hax-you should of came

chu dat-good stuff in singles..i was cheering for u the whole time..i learned alot from you by watching you play..and the icy ditto was fun..hope we can play soon..and next time i will be better

m2k- we never got to play

pc chris-nice seeing you again and fun team freindlies..cort saved you about 10 times..hope to play u soon

linguini-finally i meet you..we have to play soon

keepspeedn-you should of came

my pool johns- nana is a beast..good games to everyone in my pools..hope to see all of you soon

there are so many other people people to shout out but im lazy so gg's to everyone

p.s.-cloudz-thanks for cheering for me in teams,i was playing like trash..hope to play u soon

nana-you never let me down your the best

Sliq

Smash Master
Drephen, clean out your PM's. How else am I going to remind you that I beat you at Mario Kart?

Snakeee

Smash Master
GA Peach, I remember you from the diner. Future #1 King Dedede player right? heh. Remeber the dude that brought us our water? Slammed the glasses on the table, gave a dirty look, said nothing, and walked away lmao.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Skler - lol everyone misspells my name with the exception of Queen DVS lol :laugh:

lol but awesome set your link is somethin else man T_T. I hope i get the chance to play you again in some other big tourny.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Teczero has the best sig, ever.

Just to get this out there again, if you have any media from this event, please let me know via PM or AIM

Big_R

Smash Champion
good times at this tournyment.

you wanna do it in my butt?

ff-teams was silly, ur hurting my rep with these losses too. im bout to go nutz.
mafos-im sure ur tired of carrying watty in teams
drew-even tho u beat m2k u still shoulda had the eye of the tiger. lol kdj coming at u all amped n stuff. what a cool guy

jiano-u ****ed around and murdered some cats in crews. also u are too funny in poker and the random names u guys have for everything.
kel-i like ur references to smash for everything. also stop liking m2k so much u were starting to freak me out
dope-get out my face! maybe i'll see u next week.

ppl i played..ggs
at one of these tournies ima like... be consistant.

umm i got nothing else...

_milktea

Smash Lord
WHAT PHILLY LOL? Did I even notice!? When LOL? I still don't remember! GOSH, I space out way too much, I never notice when people talk/touch me T___T;! Your Pikachu is too goodz. Sorry about forgetting a shoutout :).

Skler- YAYY, psycho Link boy! You're nuts T___T;! Too good <3.

And yeah, Tec's sig makes me happyhappy.

R3N0

Smash Lord
mad awkward philly... mad awkward w/ the foot rub.. thats quit u knew it was 11mins n 22 seconds..

btw mad funny RIP to the 3 chairs that didnt make it out of vls alive.

random chinese - milktea, ni hui bu hui qu king of the couch be sai a? btw ni de ming zi shi shen ma?

yo get at phoenix wright

and get at my sheik in pools. Idk if I didn't make it out of my 2nd pool, all the matches were **** close =/

_milktea

Smash Lord
Ahhh Reno, wan la wo qu wo hao xiang mei you housing T___T;, yi qian wo dou shi gei wo de jiu de nan peng you zhu zai New York cai shi xian zai mei you ren ban wo T___T;. Wo de ming zi shi Lilian :). Ni ke yi jiao wo Lil ^_^. Ni de AIM sn shi shen me?

Yeah Tec heh, I know ;o. Yet I still don't remember x.x. Maybe I do...hmmm.

Edit: LOL @ pockyD below. You can understand can't you? XD.

Sliq

Smash Master
FYI, THEBUTTFISTERS! Beat H2YL. We got second place, not them.

Cia

das kwl
I think that.. I wanna train up for pound 3. thus tournament definitely revived my dying inner smasher (w/e the hell that means)

if anyone wants to to train, I live in NY, hit me up on AIM: CxOxSxMxO

lolz, I stole that from bum

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol Vanz you were hysterical in pool 2's epic Starzonedge match. "He's also a minority, so..."

Too good. Screw your Peach, I'm beating you next time we play.

Sliq

Smash Master
loolol Sliq. Our conversations were hilarious.
Not to mention the Jigglypuff with the giant erection that was defecating drawn on our pool paper, emitting what was dubbed "rest fluid" from its over sized genitalia.

I got that tattooed on my bicep, btw.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh and to anyone I didn't friendly, it's most likely my fault not yours since I barely friendlied anyone except for teams friendlies!!!

I just like watching matches/randomly wandering around and talking to people too much!!!

>_<

:colorful:

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
time not to be lazyyy shoutouts

Mages+woz- I already gave you guys a shoutout but your deserve another one. Thanks for making this possible it was too much fun =].

Aiser- Sorry i didn't get to play you =[ but at least i was a d*ck and kicked out maine so you and spawn could play m2k. =] budaiiiiii

Azen- Congrats on the win in teams and singles , you're toooo good LOL. thanks for driving me too i appreciate it :).

Bam- i wish we would of played more =( good friendlies and team matches, u guys are too good.

Banks- i ***** u LOL good talking with you, your hilarious , seeya at snf?

Brookman- LOL too good man i love watching you play. I could see you were playing the way u play in friendlies vs me some of the time. Just a little more experience and you'll be ******. good job man

Chillin- sucks we had to play so early , good matches though =/. was fun spending time with you. probably the funniest smasher ever LOL

Chudatz- LOL marshmallow jacket. good stuff in teams & singles its prob a lot easier when m2k gets knocked out LOL. Make that sound when you recover with IC's Hoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy LOL i dunno how to do it.

Colbol- You're hella good man and your hair is beautiful:love: LOL good matches in pools and nice job placing well.

Cort- <33 fun stuff on teams =] we'll do better next time , sucks we had to fight pretty early on in singles also -_- sorry i didn't win. i'll seeya thursday =D

Darc- We didn't get to play =( it was fun watching your matches though , seeya this weekend hopefully.

Dazwa- your sheik rapessss LOL i had to keep going after darc in teams cuz u were ****** me -_-. too good

Drephen- good set again =D, You're too funnny it was good talking to you. u got 6th i got 5th get owned LOL

Falcomist- Good 2 friendlies LOL good seeing u again though haha , come to pound 3

Green Mario- GOT YOU!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

H2IW (haha i win)- **** best crew ever LOL NE is too good <3

Hayato- Good stuff in crews ! stepped it up big time when we needed it. kits too goot

Husband- we didn't get to play any singles matches =( good matches on teams though.

Inui- step it up vs foxes LOL =) (that are not named chinesah ) LOL

Jiano - we need to play again LOL you sandbag =[

Kiwi- good stuff at the tourney , step it up in singles though . fun hanging out with you and h2yl LOL

KoreanDJ- LOL your too good man, good **** in singles in teams. too bad we didn't get to play any friendlies but it was def good seeing you again i hope you don't retire =(.

M2K- good stuff taking me out again LOL godddd dammnnniiittttt LOL come back strong number 1 =]

Milktea- Hi =/ i heard your fox got good =D

NYC- **** good seeing u guys at an OOS tourney i heard u guys repped well im proud of u =)

Oro- wow dude good seeing you again man , U should of entered singles again though =[

Plank- we didn't do any MM's =( its ok though i didn't rly need $250

Skler- MY EYE!!!!! LOL good matches dood , good stuff ****** everyone with link LOL Best link <3

Spawn- yeah F that yoshi up LOOOL good stuff sorry i couldnt play in the hotel i wanted to rest up to beat m2k but i guess it didn't help LOL thanks for driving me to the hotel. 2 goodz

Thorn- your dead next time =/ LOLOL im getting you with it like 10 x. you're too good stop squandering in tournament

Vidjo- LOL that edgeguarding was orgasmic vs m2k in friendlies . you still got it i don't care what you say, nice seeing you again dude hope u had a good time =( good stuff rapign me in teams -_-

Yeah i prob left a lot of ppl out but x_x its been like 2 days and my memory is bad =( sorry <3 everyone though

chaddd

Smash Lord
Shoutouts for people. If I forgot you, then it's just because you're so important that I don't think Smashboards is a direct enough way to tell you. ;)

Azen - All our games were so much fun. You're an incredibly cool person, and this was proven to me in those friendly teams against who I believe was Husband and Wife. Keep up the tournament ownage.

Cactus Man (aka Cactuar aka The Ultimate Cactus) - You're a beast. I wish we could have Marth ditto'ed.

ChuDizzle - Was fun to have played you again, man. Climbers destroy, man. So does Young Link. Not so much Yoshi, but Mario and Bowser is the ultimate team. :laugh:

ChillinDizzle - Dude, too bad we didn't play at all, but it was great chillin'(<--look everyone, a pun). And thanks, the ride back wasn't so bad.

Chinesaah - Awesome job with taking the first bit of money from my crew when we got there. You're a beast. Chilling was fun as hell, too. Hope to see you at future tournaments.

Col Bol - Man, you're a beast against Falcons. Those Fox dittos were fun, too. We must do it again sometime.

Cornel - You're a beast, man. You know everything I've already said about this.

Dark Peach - Man, just keep up the beast stuff, man. Every tournament gets your better, we all learn from our mistakes. Beast it, man.

Dope - You are basically the coolest person in the Smash Community. Sorry to me and everyone else. Teams was insanely fun. We can take everyone next time once I can figure out how to stop jumping off stages and forward airing you. :laugh:

Drephen - You're insane at this game. I'm still glad we didn't have to play each other. :laugh:

Everyone that counter picked me except Azen - Either good stuff or nice chain throw.

Everyone that counter picked me with Fox - Sorry about that.

G-Reg - We never got to play but you're cool as hell. Keep up the beasting.

Jiano - Beast.

Josh - You're a beastttttt.

Kiwii - You're the loudest Asian person I've ever met. It's not really a bad thing or a good thing. But it's also not a bad thing. :coolwhoopsthatsnotanemoticon:

KoreanDJ - Man, you're a beast. I don't know how I pulled off that one game in pools, but you still destroyed it. :( about our Ganon Ditto though. :)

KingOfMew2's - You are the most talented Smash players I've ever met. The friendlies were fun. Keep beasting.

Linguini - Man, you're a beast. Friendlies were fun. Too bad we never got to that money match, but good stuff four stocking Plainrrrk in pools. Madness, man. I'm glad we both looked past that trash on the boards and just played the game. It was good to have met you, man. Rep that Ganon.

Inui - Good matches. Don't give Magus all my secrets. :)

Milktea - You're incredibly not-stuck-up. And even though I've seen you complimenting like 12 billion other people on it, you actually have very pretty eyes yourself. And good stuff remembering that insanely long list of shoutouts.

Martin - You sir, are also a beast. Keep this stuff up, man.

Marty(aka Ga Peach aka Ga Roy aka Superfly) - Good stuff the entire tournament, man. The weekend was mad fun. We need to get on some Guilty Gear sometime. It's finally gotten to me. :laugh: Also, man, what's up with some Third Strike? Street Fighter 4 is coming out and it's freaking over when it happens. :psycho:

Mike (FullMetal) - You're a beast. Keep playing with us, man. The trip was insanely fun. Tommy owes me 20 bucks. :laugh:

Mike G - You rule. Get some sleep next time, though. For all I know from what I heard from you on Sunday, you're all still in Connecticut. Also, DAWes agrees you need a phone next time.

Mr. Ganondorf - You have an awesome Ganon. Good stuff with the friendlies.

PC Chris - We didn't get to play at all this time, but it was good to see you there. Keep destroying at this game, man.

PhillyBilly - Good stuff making it to second pools. You're a beast, man. Keep repping those mid-tiers with me, man.

QueenDVS - Andy man we got no Ganon dittos. :( Or "this is total butt.", as you would say. :colorful:

Tommy - You rule, man. You made the ride back 10x more awesome. We need to hang out soon.

Vwins - Good stuff in pools. It was great to have met such talent from another community. Keep it up, man.

Once again, if I forgot you, just read the post again.

Top Bottom