• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva La Smash III Results

Albert.

Smash Master
Which is why he placed so well, right? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

And I'm Eikelmann.
I feel bad for you if you think that ONE tournament is the only way to judge a player.

I'm Albert., I'm a random, But I'm going to lurk every single results thread from your region, and everytime I see your name and it's not in the top 2 I'm gonna b**** at you incessantly.

Only New England gets to troll BC.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I feel bad for you if you think that ONE tournament is the only way to judge a player.

I'm Albert., I'm a random, But I'm going to lurk every single results thread from your region, and everytime I see your name and it's not in the top 2 I'm gonna b**** at you incessantly.

So stop trolling BC Albert.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
1: Jash -****ing toon link
2: Will -****ing DK. lol teams
3: Teevee- ****ing rob and the no lgl, you're the reason why I'm quitting.****ing ***
4: Koolaid-****ing black kid
5: Icylight-yeeeeeeeeee told ya you would beat poppin. i was right he was wrong
7: Pelca-****ing bird lazer bird side b ****. to answer your previous question, yes we can maybe still chill k?
7: Ninjalink-mikeray combo
9: Mikeray4-I heard you were thinking about quitting, dont quit man everyone loves you. dont be a ***** and pull an almo
9: Bizkit-****ing poppin got bullied hard. MONEY MATCH TUROK EVOLUTION. dthrow you more irl in bed. not gay
9: Vermanubis-**** ganon, however lulzy ganon vs snake games. I wanna play you more
9: Yume-YUUUMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
13: Hinkage-SAY IT TO MY FACE
13: X-nice job beating bloodcross
13: Peachkid-My love for you knows no bounds
13: Kirin-****ing mario in ****ing teams **** **** ****.
17: Etecoon-lol hink beat you
17: Watkins-lol I beat you. in teamies and singleies
17: Ace-I can't thank you enough for what you did..but lets um, never do that to much
17: Bloodcross- I keep your picture in my wallet
17: D-Rock-cya soon
17: Serriph-CCSU BRAWLERS UNITE. no seriously we gotta start something up there
17: Xaoz-no homo
25: Fats-=(
25: Solid Jake- MLG REF

dazwa- I said I loved you. I never told you I'm IN LOVE WITH YOU. just DONT BE A THIEF, MOST DOCILE SNAKE.

drunk dazwa- **** amy rose, and your milk carton calves are the coolest things my eyes have ever seen.

darc- the more you push me away the more I'm attracted to you... oh yes baby

boxman- you made dan, the happiest kid in the world and as gay as that sounds i dont know how to finish this shoutout so i think i should just stop typi

to the people I missed- =) or =( or >:o or uhhhhhh lets go with ^_^ mikeray out....

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
so much brawl drama Dx

SHOUT OUTS
Importantly, to Joe, Cort, and my brother for coming to this with me, and to Alex for leaving with us hahah <3333

Swift - You're a beast as usual. We have to play and stuff.
G$ - Boss, of course.
Darc - Too cute.
Boxman - For getting a new controller. Happy Birthday.
Mafia - ****
Reno - Nice seeing you again after like 2 years.
Matt.Zeb - Your G&W is legit. If only I knew that before G1 :[
Zoso - I miss you
Morgue - You're obv. very familiar with the Falcon ditto match up lol.
Trademark - I have to come up to Central
KEVINM!!!! - I missed you a lot hommie. It was deff. great seeing you and playing with you.
strawhats - Nice meeting you. Deff. gotta plan a trip to central CT and play with cool kids :3
Slox - JSRF
Octave - I love you <3
Solid Jake - Greatest TO ofc. <3333
Silva Dragon - Nice seeing you again after like 2 years as well! We have to play more, considering we're like 10 minutes away :D
_milktea - Stop ignoring me.
DarkDragoon & Ryann - You guys are 2 cuut
DD's brother - We'll become the best Project M players ever.
D1 - It was nice meeting the legendary D1! We will have to play at RoM3.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
BC why did u leave after losing to teevee. -__-

Bizkit why can't u beat pelca lol
Wtf I didn't even play Pelca. >.> I lost to IcyLight. He said he was probably gunna give me the win if I lost cuz he wanted to go home so I tested out Frigate as a CP game 3 and lost but didn't bother saying anything about it.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Special shoutouts to Mafia for like the only friendly we played on Dreamland.

Dair to Dair to Dair to Dair to Dair to Dair to Dair to Dair to brackets starting quit out.

<3. We need to play more haha.

Sails

Smash Ace
- Jash - Sweet friendlies, definitely hope to play you again some time so I can learn the matchup.
- Will - Didn't talk to you, but I watched you. Mad reads with DK, keep it up!
Teevee - Pro ROB and Diddy, I'm so jealous :laugh:
- Koolaid - Your setups in doubles with Fatal were crazy, very inspirational and it definitely makes me want to learn doubles.
- Icylight - Your Olimar is beast, wish I friendlied you so I can see the matchup (And fail horribly :bee:)
- Fatal - Your Snake scares me so much D: We should play some friendlies some time, I don't mind getting destroyed :laugh:
- Pelca - Your Falco is weird, and that's what throws everyone off. Keep it up and learn to dacus already and you'll take first LOL.
- Ninjalink - I haven't talked to you, but you look pretty chill. We should random friendlies some time lol.
- Mikeray4 - Don't quit, you're great :V
- Bizkit - Ban MK at DNA please :D
- Vermanubis - We looked at each other for a split second, nodded and that was it. It was like a whole conversation summed up in one manly motion. Watched some of your matches, and they were incredible as usual.
- Yume - Fun talking to you, definitely a big help with your knowledge of mains, and I hope to play friendlies with you at the next tourny.
- Hinkage - Soooo close! Good games man, I know it wasn't your main though, so I won't think too much of almost beating you game one :p
- Etecoon - Know you couldn't play your main, but you play a good Snake regardless :p
- Ace - Open your ears next time your game is called so I'm not tempted to ask the TO to DQ you :laugh: JK, I had fun with the Diddy ditto, and thanks for the inspirational Diddy advice!
- Bloodcross - You should have at least stuck around, it was weird without you there.
- Soupa Sonic - I know it's hard for you to come to tournaments, but you're definitely a cool guy and should come to more. Seek out car pooling maybe? Your Sonic is definitely on its way too, just gotta learn those matchups!
- Fats - You are so awesome, every tournament needs one of you, lol.
- Cody - You seemed pretty nervous about that money match :p You did great and went home one buck richer!
- Solid Jake - Way past cool TO, I hope to go to another of your tournaments really soon.
- Artemis - I didn't talk with you, but I saw that you wanted to enter Brawl singles late and Jake wouldn't let you in :( We should friendly some time!

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
First off, I want to say that this venue was incredible! I don't know how you guys found a place that still has so many tube tvs, but I was very impressed! Extremely jealous that we don't have any venues that spacious with so many tvs, with Polytech maybe being the only exception. On top of that, idk how everybody else feels but it seemed much more rewarding to play in an MK free environment. Lol at three mid tiers in the top 3 =P Anyway, time for shoutouts:

1: Jash- My DA brother, best Toon Link in the world, and best player when there are no MKs in sight?? **** right, it's Jash. It's amazing how many people called that you were going to win, and you were so humble in saying you didn't know how well you were going to do. Man, shut up and enjoy your victory ^_^ Thanks for the split, you were true to your word and for that I have more respect for you than any other player.

2: Will- It was a long time coming, but I finally feel like I might be earning respect. It's pretty ironic that it was at an MK banned tournament, but you know what? Throw MKs at me, I dare you. Watch what happens. I'm feeling on point in that matchup and I'll use this tournament as a means to hopefully stay consistent and place in the top from now on =) NY taking the top, and I just checked results from Wes' charity tournament- Jtails took it home. DA too good!!

3: Teevee- I was really upset when I heard you'd beaten Ninjalink because that meant I had to play him in my second round of losers lol... But hey, that win was what pumped me up enough to get as far as I did. So thanks xD Round 1 of our set was lolzy, and the rest were pretty close. Imo you are awesome vs DK offstage, you just have to work on shutting me down onstage a little more. GGs and good stuff at placing the highest of NE and taking 3rd!

4: Koolaid- Man, this kid... You're way too good lol. Ever since that time you ***** the hell out of me at Bum's last December I have been so scared of Pit. But you forced me to go and learn that matchup, so I hope I was able to prove that I put in some work at least. I had almost given up after losing to you in winners round 3, but I'm happy we were able to give it another go so I could prove what I've been desperately trying to overcome- another one of DK's bad matchups lol. GGs and it was really awesome to play you twice at the same tournament since we barely ever get to play =)

5: Icylight- We didn't get to play! I'm sure you recognized me though, **** it's been a while. I haven't seen you since that same tournament, Bum's back in December lol.

5: Fatal- Finally, my revenge set <3 Only the second time we've ever played in tournament, and I'm really thankful for you always giving me props and hyping me up. You've always been the most dangerous snake, and I love watching you play. It's more entertaining than any other Snake except for maybe Problem but he's inactive lol. I'm sorry about that last f-air, that **** should have definitely spiked me and it would have been an epic game 3! Good seeing you again dude, and GGs.

7: Pelca- I think this is the first time we have ever met in person lol. Next time lets be sure to get some friendlies in, ok? Just look for me or I'll do the same. =)

7: Ninjalink- The one thing that I hate about NE tournaments- somehow, without us being able to control it, we always end up playing in bracket -_- I went in thinking I was going to lose after you just ***** me with your Lucas in friendlies lol. But honestly, I think that's the best I have ever done against your Diddy Kong, with a little help from Pictochat there at the end =x You got this next time! It should have been you splitting with Jash.

9: Mikeray4- lolol fun set in doubles. I just remember never losing stocks. Sorry? xD

9: Bizkit- Not gonna lie, I'm really happy we didn't have to play at this haha. Either way I was prepared for Snake on this day. I mean honestly, its NE we're talking about. =P Also are you going to be posting up replays that were saved on your Wii? That was the main tv right? I played Koolaid twice on that tv, and Teevee once. I'm not sure which Wii I fought Fatal on, but I saved those also =x

9: Vermanubis- Yesssss I was so happy to see you at this! Ganondorf represent!! I would never tell you to switch characters, I know all about that character pride haha. If you truly think that Ganon can do it, he can. And you are one of the very few that can make it happen. Go for it man, and I'll be coming to you for more positive, uplifting advice in the future. I owe you dude.

9: Yume- Man, this is what I get for never coming to NE. I don't know about their best, underrated players. Wow, you were so good and I never saw it coming! You had me in that set too, until I forced myself to become really mad for falling for all of your unorthodox, rogue *** tricks haha. I was honestly relieved when you switched off of Falco and took me to RC with Snake... and a little baffled xD Mad close games, and you definitely tested the hell out of my status as a good DK. I'm supposed to be really good vs Falco too =x

13: Hinkage- Lol snake/pikachu

13: X- We didn't play at this, hit me up next NE tournament I go to and you'll be in for a thrilling ride of DK vs Link. That's my absolute favorite matchup in the whole world =)

13: Peachkid- Fun set in doubles, thanks for taking us to Pictochat. DK never dies there xDD

13: Kirin- You put in so much work in doubles, and I felt like I didn't do my job of holding stocks at all times. I'll plank more next time, just remind me to stay out of the fight unless you need help lolll. We'll get you practicing against Falcos with your secondaries and you'll overcome that **** in no time.

17: Etecoon- I don't believe we've met, I'm sure I saw you but idk a lot of the NE people.

17: Watkins- San junior over here! I'm really happy that I have practice vs San so that I can fight Ike without being too surprised by what he can do. Still, your b-airs really caught me off guard that second game! I'm gonna take note of that from now on. Mad fun set, bad matchup for Ike though =P

17: Ace- Hi

17: Bloodcross- Stick around next time ma doo, you woulda ***** this shiz.

17: D-Rock- Sup

17: Soupa Sonic- Word?

17: Serriph- Lol omg are you that Yoshi that I just saw a combo video of on AiB? lolol

17: Xaoz- Hey man, always a pleasure talking with you and seeing you at a bunch of events. We'll be sure to get those friendlies in next time ok? I promise.

25: Fats- Haha this guy basking in DA's glory by sandwiching himself between the victors of the tournament (no homo) while being filmed by Hippie in our moment of joy <3 Much love bro. I don't even remember what you said on camera. Lol.

25: Sails- Yo.

25: Cody- Fun friendlies! Keep coming to more offline events, keep playing top players and you will definitely improve in no time. You Toon Link was pretty good if that was only your second offline event. Keep it up!

25: Solid Jake- Thanks for hosting an amazing tournament! Count me in for the next one. Loving that venue and next time I'll try to prepare myself a little more to maybe enter melee haha.

Again, this was an incredible tournament and I'm really happy that we made the trip from Long Island out deep into CT. I have never really been incredibly pro-ban at all, but ****... I'm considering it after how much fun tournaments seem once MK is not swarming the brackets. If anything, I don't mind fighting the character, but the dominance of his presence gets to be frustrating and takes away from the variety that we otherwise have in competition. I'll be looking forward to the next MK banned event, and you can bet your *** I'll be there in one of the top spots =P

IcyLight

Smash Lord
Wtf I didn't even play Pelca. >.> I lost to IcyLight. He said he was probably gunna give me the win if I lost cuz he wanted to go home so I tested out Frigate as a CP game 3 and lost but didn't bother saying anything about it.

O_O but you told me pelca was next so i said nevermind i wanna beat pelca >< im sorry

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
9: Bizkit- Not gonna lie, I'm really happy we didn't have to play at this haha. Either way I was prepared for Snake on this day. I mean honestly, its NE we're talking about. =P Also are you going to be posting up replays that were saved on your Wii? That was the main tv right? I played Koolaid twice on that tv, and Teevee once. I'm not sure which Wii I fought Fatal on, but I saved those also =x
Yea it was probably saved to my Wii then. TV said the only replay of you guys was him two stocking you, so I dunno if you'd want me to up that since it was the only match saved in your set. And yea, glad we didn't have to play lmao. I have to play so gay against you.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Yea it was probably saved to my Wii then. TV said the only replay of you guys was him two stocking you, so I dunno if you'd want me to up that since it was the only match saved in your set. And yea, glad we didn't have to play lmao. I have to play so gay against you.
Aww, nvm then. I guess we forgot to save all the matches. I was sure that I did =/ Lame. Yeah don't post up just that one where he spiked me twice off my stupid offstage n-airs lolol.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration

Well I'm not a random. I'm the best in my country, and I'll troll whoever I please.

Your friend is byad.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
9: Yume- Man, this is what I get for never coming to NE. I don't know about their best, underrated players. Wow, you were so good and I never saw it coming! You had me in that set too, until I forced myself to become really mad for falling for all of your unorthodox, rogue *** tricks haha. I was honestly relieved when you switched off of Falco and took me to RC with Snake... and a little baffled xD Mad close games, and you definitely tested the hell out of my status as a good DK. I'm supposed to be really good vs Falco too =x
Hehe I'm not underrated I legit suck. I guess a lil knowledge of the matchup and me not knowing how good falcos play helped me a bit. But I felt that you learned my style at end of game 2 and I wasn't going to be able to beat you game 3 with Falco so I tried to mix it up, didn't work lol.

Don't be surprised if you 3-stock me if we play again lmao.

Well I'm not a random. I'm the best in my country, and I'll troll whoever I please.

Your friend is byad.
***** please, Bloodcross will beat the **** out of you. In fact I'm a random in NE and I bet I can beat you.

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
good decision icy def a challenge, bizkit wud have been 2 free. shoutouts to cable, bess there ever wassss

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration

***** please, Bloodcross will beat the **** out of you. In fact I'm a random in NE and I bet I can beat you.
I've been playing brawl for 2 weeks, brood could never compare. Money match me for any amount of rubles lol

@Eikelmann
it does my heart good to see a troll trying his best
YOU'RE NEXT.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
*Finally at a computer*

Glad everyone seemed to enjoy themselves!

I will do full shout outs tomorrow when I get a moment!

I am already planning VLS4 and hope to see you all again at that event :D

Pre shoutouts
Bloodcross: Teamsies was rather fun even if I did awful LOL.. Thunder to Fair all day~

Also, my girlfriend is the best Assistant TO in da world~

kupo15

Smash Hero
Oh, its not too big of a deal Jake, but for the doubles Team name, its "kupo" not "kubo" :p

Great tourney, man! It was run extremely well!

Any tourney without Inui is a good tourney! lol :D

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
My "Metaknight da bess" team with Etecoon went 0-2 at a MK banned tourney.

IT WAS ALL PLAANNNNNNNEEEDDDD

Top Bottom