• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Alex better update the thread for some hype.

Ally/ADHD/M2K/Lain/Atomsk/Doubles God (Anti)

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Someone good wanna team with me?!!

Edit: Inui lets team for this man, i main samus but im good with all characters, i hit people with falcon punch all the time. i promise if we team we can get top 30 or maybe even top 20!!!!!! with great luck and a great bracket we can probaly get 18th and up. please team with me and dont miss your chance.

Also i JV 2stock cpus all the time

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Alex better update the thread for some hype.

Ally/ADHD/M2K/Lain/Atomsk/Doubles God (Anti)
Talk about getting screwed. I thought I heard something at Pierce7d's smashfest that Anther might come but that might have just been my a voice in my head. We should get some top MD/VA players up here for this. Most epic monthly ever!

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Wtf@all top players coming to this. /:

I'm not even sure if I'm coming atm.

I don't get why kingz and bigM don't team more often they could become another version of snakeee and shadow if they teamed more.

Also m2k should team with inui. I personally believe those are the two best doubles players.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
xdanm53x: ill team
xdanm53x: with
xdanm53x: you
xdanm53x: son!
dakiid7: no

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
<3 ksizzle thats me i was just playing with this fool although hes hilarious i was gonna asked why hes not teaming with jash and no team with ksizzle! unless ur teaming with jash lol.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Yo Bleachigo, tell Ikon I'm teaming with Orion. We were supposed 2 team for the longest, n this might be one of our last chances for a while. My bad columbian homies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Kelvin and I are taking 1st.

Mew2King thinks Kelvin is better than me in teams and that Ally would **** me in teams, so I'm on a mission to outdo Kelvin and fight Ally at least evenly. :) I have to.

Zucco

Smash Master
For some reason I want Kelvin/Inui to win over everyone else, Well besides me and little Bleachigo of course.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
lol, it does kinda feel like they're the protagonists against the odds in this story all of a sudden.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
NEW RULE

due to recent developments I noticed a few strange things going on during doubles with Snake and MK shown here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFjTkPL0V78&NR=1

cause of that loser can ask to change ports after the fact and remember ports go 1221 if people forget or however you like from that point.
...good lord. Thanks for watching for these sorts of things. x_x'

Eazy23

Smash Lord
GIVE ME PRAISE, I SHOWED ALEX! lolol

Nah but this is pretty gay. M2k and Ally are teaming so I just saved everyone! They'll def be seeing losers bracket now:)

Top Bottom