• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Will this be live streamed?

I have spring break this weekend, so I should be here. Some others from my hometown may come with me.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Can you guys remove the retarted pokemon stadium and keep the good one? I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wow I thought about it and this sounds pretty gay.
... Is it brown?
DIK if i'm doing teams but single shall be fun.
Waht's to eat around this ho?
haha only you will point it out

mostwins

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4742-8002-0115
I don't know if this has been asked before.

But is parking an issue.

The last tourny I went to the parking situation was horrible and i had to dish out some money to park in a garage.

cba

Smash Master
Crismas and Alex, please forgive me, i cant come.

My Co-worker is going to a Sweet 16 precisely that day and i have to cover =/

Im so sad, i feel like quitting, i can barely go to any Events.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Crismas and Alex, please forgive me, i cant come.

My Co-worker is going to a Sweet 16 precisely that day and i have to cover =/

Im so sad, i feel like quitting, i can barely go to any Events.
=( it's okay, don't be sad! There's PLENTY of upcoming events, and these monthlies are just that...monthlies. There will always be another! And I hope to squeeze in one for April before the whole month is taken up by other tournies XD

Cia

das kwl
LOLOL

i'm going to be at the biggest melee tournament in the country this weekend. I won't be able to enter as Jfox because Jfox will be entering as jfox..

Jfox (lolz, that's fun)

JFOX

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Enemy Controller Thread said:
Basic Sausage
Mains: DDD
He's also known as Leo. He's a very smart Dedede player, but a bit inconsistent. Leo plays with Bum a lot since they live very close to each other. He's a strange person...really strange. Like a lot of Dedede mains, he's a tall, skinny person. He carries a small blue duck plushie with him at tournaments. Leo is known for saying "my God" a lot. Leo's always fun to have around, like most NYC players, due to how hilarious they can be and how creative their trash talk is. Words can't really describe this guy that well, so you'll have to meet him and see for yourself.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Ok Alex, I can bring a wii + brawl but no TV but if you don't need it i wont bring it.

But I'm definatly bringing my laptop + recording set-up.

Top Bottom