• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I updated the first page!

The rules still need to be changed to stage strike...I'll let Alex do that.

Yay! I'm not even sure I'm entering this now that I think about it...lol I'd need a teammate if anything.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
ALEX U DIDNT INVITE ME EITHER! im pre registered for alus tourney but i might catch the one after this one :p
SORRY BENNY!!!!! But why would you wanna come...it's Brawlllzz =( although I won't complain because we miss you! :laugh:

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Hey Alex I (REALLY!) want to be a good future T.O. when most of you older gentlemen leave so i want to hlp run this, if that's possible. Also will we have a mic, or are we going the old fashioned way. Please say old fashioned way :D

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey Alex I (REALLY!) want to be a good future T.O. when most of you older gentlemen leave so i want to hlp run this, if that's possible. Also will we have a mic, or are we going the old fashioned way. Please say old fashioned way :D

You are on the right track...dont follow how i do things im decent u want a good TO go look back in 2006 XD

yellowroy

Smash Ace
Lol I meant that he's my partner, I wouldn't make a threat to someone on smashboards,

Especially to someone I don't know.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Ok so my crew mate KS136 is looking for a teammate for this and is looking for someone who plays any of the following :marth: :metaknight: :diddy: :ike: :fox:

He plays a decent toon link if anyone is interested please tell me

Top Bottom