• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Shippo stop posting because nothing you said was smart. RC isn't random. Plain and simple.

If someone wants to take me to Pictoshat, I'll agree to literally any banned stage in the game instead. Just letting everyone know.
RC is not a bad stage. People just complain about it because MK heavily benefits from this stage.

If I play you in tourney, we're going to Spear Pillar or Big Blue :bee:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Anyone from MD/VA going up Friday night who's coming back Saturday night? I'd like to attend if possible D:

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Is there a movie theater in the area? This would probably be the only thing that would make me go lol.

oh yea SSF4 is being ran here too right since its KOTC event?

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
YRW and thanks!
Actually it seems like the package which came this morning wasn't the RCA cables, but the GCN controllers i ordered just two days ago.
._.
Never ordering from DX again.

Hopefully they will come later today, or tomorrow before i leave. If not I'll see what i can do, cause i know Exdia has some somewhere in mdva.

Sorry if i end up bring false hope lol.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Take Penn Station Amtrak to Convent Station. We will pick you up once you call.
I'm just going to assume when I get to Penn, the transfer to take the train to Convent is in the same facility when I get off? D':

I'm so confused w/o Minty :(

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Sooooooooo.... 50% chance I will come but this 60 dollas gotta last till Tuesday since I am bad at saving, so we'll see lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
If someone can bring a LCD tv so i can split my computer signal to show the bracket please bringin it. I will be thankful.

also BRING SETUPS. tHERE IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BRING SETUPS...MORE SETUPS = FASTER RAN TOURNAMENT = GREATER TIMEQ!!!!

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Alex, I have a small LCD screen, you need one with VGA and/or HDMI
inputs, right? The one I have has those.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
It's like, 17/18 inches, so it may or may not work for your purposes.
In any case, I would be willing to let you borrow it if no one else
has an extra.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Ultimate Razer
UTD Zac
King Kong
KiraFlax
ChuDat
Logic
Boss
Bizkit
Lain + Whoever he brings
San
PikaPika

These were all of the last week so they all should be coming ( razer and Zac arrive tomorrow who wants to pick them up from LGA ? I need a hand with that. )

HelpR

Smash Ace
anyone still need a doubles partner for this?

Dont got one at this point, and I actually wanna team with someone new, play MK/lucas

Top Bottom