• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
MLG practice and I felt the stage should not be banned cause its not liked by some in this region.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
We better be teaming or else Xzax.

Wow at new venue change. I was gonna pick up people in North Jersey but now this causes problems >_>

This place is closer to my house though so if I don't pick them up its only 39 mins away....hmm....

Inui

Banned via Warnings
MLG practice and I felt the stage should not be banned cause its not liked by some in this region.
How many more times does that stage have to decide who wins instead of the players for you and others to realize it's random and luck-based and shouldn't be legal?

I'm waiting for that line to gimp someone at 0% in finals...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
How many more times does that stage have to decide who wins instead of the players for you and others to realize it's random and luck-based and shouldn't be legal?

Twice as many times as people sd or get u-thrown at 0 every game on Rainbow Cruise.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer

More people get screwed by Rainbow Cruise than Pictochat, and RC isn't even random.

EDIT: Ninjad >>

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lol this event was originally 8 minutes away from me at first. now its over 40. and pictochat is allowed. meh

who is coming? Is it just TKD, Razer, and Zac + nj ny pa? and are those 3 players confirmed?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
lol this event was originally 8 minutes away from me at first. now its over 40. and pictochat is allowed. meh

who is coming? Is it just TKD, Razer, and Zac + nj ny pa? and are those 3 players confirmed?
Three Canadians are coming, including Holy and King Kong (but excluding Ally, who is going to Vegas), as far as I know.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
The venue has a train that drops pplo off.

you take it to convent and we have a bus willing to pick you up.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
More people get screwed by Rainbow Cruise than Pictochat, and RC isn't even random.

EDIT: Ninjad >>
n00b you are comparing a stage with nothing random to a stage with random luck

you can plan around RC and work around it; you can't do the same for Pictoshat

Sharky

Smash Master
you know what could happen though, so you should know places on the neutral transformation that you should avoid. for example, a marth (or anyone with similar recovery capabilities) should never be up-b stalling on the left ledge at that point in the stage.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Oh... thanks Alex lol.

But yeah, 287 is a godsend. No more traffic... hopefully >.<

I'll be here with Teevee, Koolaid, Fats, and maybe Pelca.

So... MM anyone?
me... diddy vs falco or Ic vs falco or olimar vs falco or snake vs falco. 10$?

So why is pictochat allowed?
isnt this stage like normal at this point. i mean ever since MLG hasnt every1 used this?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
you know what could happen though, so you should know places on the neutral transformation that you should avoid. for example, a marth (or anyone with similar recovery capabilities) should never be up-b stalling on the left ledge at that point in the stage.

I'd rather stay in the safety zone then avoid mks sharking all day on rainbow.

NOBODY THINKS OF THAT OR CAN FEASIBLY DO IT IN THE MIDDLE OF A MATCH, ESPECIALLY IN DOUBLES

PICTOSHAT IS TERRIBLE

god dammit guys...

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I'll come to this is Spear Pillar is also a counter pick. Both stages have luck based events. Otherwise, find another teammate Cable

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Spear Pillar is gdlk. Like lots of gay **** still happens but at least the stage has good eye candy and Pokemon in the background!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
im not in the mood to remove it off teh stagelist but its off so people can just be happy and w/e

Top Bottom