• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Ugh. I got *****.

My flight got cancelled. Everything from Spokane to Philly till SUNDAY is apparently out. T_T They gave me a refund.

Sorry guys. I'll make it out there someday :( This is sooooooo gay.

Inui- Ugh, I am incredibly disappointed I'm not going to be able to make it, and I'm really, really sorry I'm going to miss the chance to team with you. :(
*double post needed* Dudeee that ****ing sucks *** i feel really bad for this doo. <3

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Just confirming; my flight to Philadelphia was cancelled. I tried to look into other routes.

Southwest seems to not fly to LaGuardia, at least from Spokane; I get this error message when I try to choose it as a destination.
Published scheduled service between (Spokane - GEG) and (New York - LGA) does not begin until 03/14/2010. Please select an alternate date or choose another origination/destination.
JFK isn't even an option.

I didn't think to ask about Long Island; the rep just offered me a refund.

Just double checked, the only flight from Spokane to Long Island scheduled would get there at 11 PM, and could still get cancelled as well.

So, I went with the refund. And of course, I can't fly another airline because last minute tickets cost twice as much.

T_T Blaaaaah. Got up at 4 AM too.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If you really feel that out of practice I don't suggest you mming people Ikon. Regardless I'll give you Falco practice at the tourney and I'll still mm if you wanna.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
****, Anybody housing 2night that is having a smashfest or anything?
I already told sphere that'd I'm fine with you guys(NE Cargroup) coming by my place. I live 15 mins from the venue. I can house your whole car. There's electricity. Couches. I got 4 TVs where'd you be staying in my house. And then You can follow my cargroup to Viridian tomorow morning.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Had to hold on the phone for an hour to talk with someone at Southwest some more. No go. Sorry :( Southwest doesn't offer service to most of the NY area airports from Spokane to NY (specifically, LaGuardia and JFK), and there's nothing available for Long Island, and the flight to Philly was cancelled and everything later and tomorrow is sold out.

They offered to get me there by 9 PM tomorrow...lol.

I'm gonna get back to sleep. Sorry guys :(

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
If anyone from the south jersey area is going hit me up I may need a ride I can give gas money and I'm from Willing boro.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ugh. I got *****.

My flight got cancelled. Everything from Spokane to Philly till SUNDAY is apparently out. T_T They gave me a refund.

Sorry guys. I'll make it out there someday :( This is sooooooo gay.

Inui- Ugh, I am incredibly disappointed I'm not going to be able to make it, and I'm really, really sorry I'm going to miss the chance to team with you. :(

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Had to hold on the phone for an hour to talk with someone at Southwest some more. No go. Sorry :( Southwest doesn't offer service to most of the NY area airports from Spokane to NY (specifically, LaGuardia and JFK), and there's nothing available for Long Island, and the flight to Philly was cancelled and everything later and tomorrow is sold out.

They offered to get me there by 9 PM tomorrow...lol.

I'm gonna get back to sleep. Sorry guys :(
****, I hope that gets fully refunded.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
NJ and NY are very used to snow. We know how to deal with this ****. It looks like things are clearing up fast.

Just leave half an hour earlier so you can drive more slowly and safely and make up for delays.

There's no real reason to cancel this.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atomsk doesn't even go Dedede anymore, which weakens us tbqh. I really don't think we would have lost our other sets against Game and Watches if we had a character that could survive his attacks past 65%, do huge damage with one grab, and easily set up and get kills, lmao.

In short, double MK is overrated. Give me a Dedede any day over an MK.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Atomsk doesn't even go Dedede anymore, which weakens us tbqh. I really don't think we would have lost our other sets against Game and Watches if we had a character that could survive his attacks past 65%, do huge damage with one grab, and easily set up and get kills, lmao.

In short, double MK is overrated. Give me a Dedede any day over an MK.
I agree I'd rather team with a d3 then an mk.

but g&w >>>>> them all

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Yeah, he would've put you in his revolving door of partners before choosing someone who was already inside the building.

I'm not good at analogies.....

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Yeah, he would've put you in his revolving door of partners before choosing someone who was already inside the building.

I'm not good at analogies.....
Wow, that was the worst thing I've ever heard.
For the sake of America's youth, please, PLEASE! never make another analogy.

Btw, changed your font color.
Looks nicer now :3

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Since mm's don't count anymore and I'm mad inactive anyways.

Who wants to hog a TV with me?
False. When was that declared? Keitaro doesn't like them counting. Every other panelist does to some degree. No valid arguments to make them not count have been presented. They don't affect activity; you still need three events.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
if i might, i will bring a tv, its like 27in, whoever helps me can play me =) Gl to ppl driving here, its lost planet all ova againn >_>

Top Bottom