• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
can I hitch a ride with anyone i'm in Willingboro if anyone is in the area plz hit me up I can give gas money.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm in need of a partner.
No. I barely know you and have no idea what your skill level is right now. Thanks for the offer, I guess.

I was greatly looking forward to winning and had that hope snatched away from me three times. Smash is really, really discouraging now.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
No. I barely know you and have no idea what your skill level is right now. Thanks for the offer, I guess.

I was greatly looking forward to winning and had that hope snatched away from me three times. Smash is really, really discouraging now.
Think of it this way, if DEHF's flight gets cancelled you can team with ADHD.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I guess... What's the status of DEHF's flight anyways?
dakiid7: is DEHF in the air?
Auto response from lightxdream: I'm not here right now

lightxdream: idk think so
lightxdream returned at 5:35:42 PM.
dakiid7: rnt u housing him
lightxdream: I am
lightxdream: but he has to call me
lightxdream: duh
dakiid7: lol youre housing but dont know nothing about his flight info.
dakiid7: whattanub
lightxdream: I know he will be here around 938
lightxdream: going into lga

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't think I want to play Smash anymore. I can't get good partners for anything even though I'm great in doubles. I have to settle for players not even at my level in singles, let alone doubles. For WHOBO 2 I asked Lee Martin ages ago, he said he's with Trela. I then asked ADHD, who said yes, but then Lee Martin took him from me. I asked Zac and Razer, and they ended up teaming with each other even though I asked first. I got ditched by Atomsk for this, got a no from Anti, and got screwed by flights twice. I guess I'm just not popular enough or people think I suck and I have really bad luck.

It's really discouraging that I can't have chances to do well in the event I care about since I can't get good partners. I don't think I want to play anymore.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Hm, DEHF's going into LaGuardia? I thought JFK for some reason.

Southwest doesn't fly from Spokane to LaGuardia, I couldn't change my ticket D:

Thing is, DEHF told me on aim that he got a long flight- that means one, possibly two stops. They could still cancel the second leg of the flight- it's impossible to know if he actually made it.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Just that you seem like the type that gets pissed at your partner when you guys lose in teams (You and Snakeee at pound 4)

I said no because im not on the top of my game and if we do bad your going to say something like how you did about Snakeee.

I chose Cable because i know hes chill and he wouldn't care if we do good or bad.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
For the last time, it wasn't Snakeee playing poorly that bothered me. I made that clear many times.

He chose to go MK on my dime, my pride, my tournament experience... He chose to test out some "new main" or some crap in doubles with me instead of at his own expense. THAT is what made me mad.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
For the last time, it wasn't Snakeee playing poorly that bothered me. I made that clear many times.

He chose to go MK on my dime, my pride, my tournament experience... He chose to test out some "new main" or some crap in doubles with me instead of at his own expense. THAT is what made me mad.
I'd gladly team with you, but i doubt you see me as someone worth teaming with LOL.(besides i have a partner)

But that's fine I'ma get top 5 at this regardless <3

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Well I'ma be updating EVERYTHING at this tournament via my twitter.

Just like at pound 4 I will be getting AS much coverage as I can which include pools(if it happens) Most bracket matches and every hype match. I will also be looking out for ALL OoS.

So yeah heres my twitter:

Twitter.com/chaosmarth

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Some of NE can't go due to snow :/ so I kinda need a last minute partner.

For those that don't know me I'm a wifi player and this will be my second IRL tourny. My friends say I have a pretty beast samus in teams so lmk.

No seriously, I need a pretty good teammate who places lol. Hit me up here or on AIM.

Vinnie

Smash Master
bump: Allied1337 9:15 pm
(9:15:02 PM): Lmao
(9:15:13 PM): Yoo do me a favor
vcannino93 9:15 pm
(9:15:31 PM): ?
Allied1337 9:16 pm
(9:16:00 PM): Allied1337 9:15 pm
(9:15:02 PM): Lmao
(9:15:13 PM): Yoo do me a favor
vcannino93 9:15 pm
(9:15:31 PM): ?
Allied1337 9:16 pm
(9:16:00 PM): In the virdian thread just say allied will be looking for a partner if bizkit can't come lemme know and also if anyone can pick me up from the hoboken station to give me a text 347-653-8900

Top Bottom