• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
The Falcos iKon beats have no mindgames and bad side B habits.

I think Larry's gonna **** all over him.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Is this still happening? I heard there's 10 inches of snow so far on the ground in north NJ and that there's 2 feet to be expected by tomorrow?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
doom. lol u let **** get in ur head so easy. i will gladly admit i lost to a falco. like today i couldnt beat 7D's falco but thats bcuz i couldnt CG. after i practiced it they were much closer and then i started winning. plz if u honestly from the heart think ur falco can beat my ic or if thats to much my snake then please mm me. at atomsk i dont think i will beat dehf unless i get my **** together in 1 day. as for that i thinnk ppl over hype dehf tho he is good. i mean that **** against chu was pathetic. im confident i'll win or make it a really good match to watch.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ATTENTION MOTORISTS: Effective immediately NJ State Police will remove any abandoned or disabled vehicles on state and interstate roadways during the current winter storm until 6 pm on Feb. 26.
ATTENTION NJ Transit Customers: NJ TRANSIT will offer full systemwide cross-honoring starting at 5 a.m. on Thursday, February 25, and continuing until the end of the service day. Click here for more information.
Attention Motorists: Commercial and Recreational vehicles are restricted on I-80 in PA from the New Jersey border to I-81 until further notice. Motorists are advised to seek an alternate route.
As of 9:48pm, there's a Downed tree on I-287 southbound South of Exit 55 - CR 511/Ringwood Ave in Pompton Lakes. Right shoulder blocked.
As of 9:31pm, there's a Downed tree on NJ 10 in both directions area of Summit St in West Orange Twp. All lanes closed use caution.
As of 9:04pm, there's Flooding on NJ 35 southbound between County Rd in Aberdeen Twp and Cliffwood Av in Aberdeen Twp. Right lane closed.
As of 9:01pm, there's Flooding on NJ 21 southbound approaching Exit 14 - US 46 in Clifton. Right and center lanes closed.
As of 7:56pm, there's Weather related and a Speed restriction on the Walt Whitman Bridge in both directions between New Jersey Side in Gloucester City and Pennsylvania Side in Philadelphia Empty trailer & RV ban, 25 miles per hour due to roadway conditions.
As of 3:55pm, there's Plowing and salting on the Atlantic City Expressway in both directions between Atlantic City Convention Center/Eastern Terminus in Atlantic City and Western Terminus - NJ 42 in Washington Twp use caution.

CHECK INFO ON TRAVELING VIA - http://www.511nj.org/

Vinnie

Smash Master
I think I might have a chance, what's the ledgegrab rule?

Usually against super-pros, I end up with a 35:65 matchup ~ 4:6 matchup to also play, but Falco:Gnw is even, so I'm pretty interested as to how it would turn out :o.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
doom. lol u let **** get in ur head so easy. i will gladly admit i lost to a falco. like today i couldnt beat 7D's falco but thats bcuz i couldnt CG. after i practiced it they were much closer and then i started winning. plz if u honestly from the heart think ur falco can beat my ic or if thats to much my snake then please mm me. at atomsk i dont think i will beat dehf unless i get my **** together in 1 day. as for that i thinnk ppl over hype dehf tho he is good. i mean that **** against chu was pathetic. im confident i'll win or make it a really good match to watch.
and you say you havent played in a month.....:( i know u be secretly practicing with pros :):)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I am sad to say but my DK is super rusty ughhh i gotta get him ready b4 VC!
Urghh -___- i thought you were playing thats why i chose you as my teammate lol, if i knew you were also rusty i woulda chose co18.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Ugh. I got *****.

My flight got cancelled. Everything from Spokane to Philly till SUNDAY is apparently out. T_T They gave me a refund.

Sorry guys. I'll make it out there someday :( This is sooooooo gay.

Inui- Ugh, I am incredibly disappointed I'm not going to be able to make it, and I'm really, really sorry I'm going to miss the chance to team with you. :(

Top Bottom