• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Dudes L-Cancel I seriously want to get a couple olimar dittos in. I wish I was being at all a troll when i say it's my favorite matchup but umm... errr... yeah guys it is.

PS: Kingz, all I'm saying is that I'm more sexy! Like I dunno. I thought it was understood.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Omg, Olimar dittos. xDDD I just had to ditto Logic/PS this weekend @___@

If I do make it though, we can probably get some in. lol

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
didnt you tell me before you have an older sister that is brazilian? hmm somebody got a phatty :lick: LOL

We gotta team again and do double MM's son!!!
LMFAO DOUBLES MM'S yoo wordd lmfao.

Everyone!

Ew tell that b*tch to wait till Sunday lol.

His sister's here right now.
Yoo if you be banging my sister you better teach me that brawl technique sonn ! :D
So THATS where she ran off to!
I believe that wasent my sister, she believes mexican falco* mainers have small *****es.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I think there should be pools no matter what happens, because

-At Fusion 0.5, they did it despite only like 17 people entering singles, and it just made it a lot better in general, the tourneygoing experience in itself, being able to play 9 different tourney sets instead of 5 really made it a better experience.
-It would narrow down the 128 (or 256) bracket with probably a bunch of ugly byes into a 32 or 64 bracket. Also, pools can be played during doubles, so a 2-day event wouldn't really be needed. Pools usually take like only around 2 hours anyway, not even.
-Makes seeding a lot easier with that many people.

...etc.

I think it's a good idea :/...

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
XD if something comes up then sure

if so how about my falco vs your mk 2$?
I was just playing lol. But yea i'll do Falco V. MK if you want. Even if it's $1 idc yo.

I think there should be pools no matter what happens, because

-At Fusion 0.5, they did it despite only like 17 people entering singles, and it just made it a lot better in general, the tourneygoing experience in itself, being able to play 9 different tourney sets instead of 5 really made it a better experience.
-It would narrow down the 128 (or 256) bracket with probably a bunch of ugly byes into a 32 or 64 bracket. Also, pools can be played during doubles, so a 2-day event wouldn't really be needed. Pools usually take like only around 2 hours anyway, not even.
-Makes seeding a lot easier with that many people.

...etc.

I think it's a good idea :/...
Pools @ Viridian would definitely be godlike.

Vinnie, you should have said something weeeeks ago.

But I support!
Alex and Chibo already discussed pool about a week or 2 ago.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
strife said pools if > 128 ppl. im still pushing for pools regardless eliminating down to like 64 ppl, cause we know theres going to be around 100 or so ppl. for that many ppl at one tourney and a quarter of them only playing TWO other ppl just seems kind of ridic. And yea, as doubles is dying down you can start pools that have no ppl left in doubles, and its organized since its all kept to a single TV (or 2)

actually doing pools in 2 waves with 2 TVs per pool is 2 awesome (c wut i did ther?) cause then in sections have of the attendance doesnt even have to worry about matches between events which is when everyone goes to get lunch normally. wont have to dq as many ppl.

and iv seeded the brackets for a couple viridians being a 128 person bracket. its a pain the *** lol

edit: palpi - VC6 had 100 singles entrants

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
strife said pools if > 128 ppl. im still pushing for pools regardless eliminating down to like 64 ppl, cause we know theres going to be around 100 or so ppl. for that many ppl at one tourney and a quarter of them only playing TWO other ppl just seems kind of ridic. And yea, as doubles is dying down you can start pools that have no ppl left in doubles, and its organized since its all kept to a single TV (or 2)

actually doing pools in 2 waves with 2 TVs per pool is 2 awesome (c wut i did ther?) cause then in sections have of the attendance doesnt even have to worry about matches between events which is when everyone goes to get lunch normally. wont have to dq as many ppl.

and iv seeded the brackets for a couple viridians being a 128 person bracket. its a pain the *** lol

edit: palpi - VC6 had 100 singles entrants
I never found seeding a problem. even with 100+ people. The only problem is when people drop out.

and VC6 had99 people to be exact LOL.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Would bring TvC to this, to give you all the ****.

But.

There are never any free setups at Viridian City.

Top Bottom