• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Sharky

Smash Master
pretty sure syracuse is bringing 2 or 3 setups, and I think rochester is bringing another one.

oh and to announce it once again, I'm accepting any and all EATING MM'S. Get at my iron yoshi main stomach.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
good, as soon as TVs open up from tourney and if i dont play u in tourney il MM u
ICs right?
no snake. unless i decide to blind pick u or double blind pick w/e. i know ur going rob. but if i go snake i'll beat ur anything.

so its vs my snake unless i go ZSS or mk on u. iono. im mm u. u can go who ever u want. i will do the saame

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
MK is a vastly better character, it's just that I've played so many freicken MK lately and MKs in general play so few ROB that I'm more comfortable in that matchup atm.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
MK is a vastly better character, it's just that I've played so many freicken MK lately and MKs in general play so few ROB that I'm more comfortable in that matchup atm.
Yeah, MK's so much better that the best one dropped two sets to a Snake...again.

Scrub.

MK dies when you hit him and doesn't have projectiles. Snake is immortal unless the player is bad.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
MK doesn't need to shoot/throw projectiles, when he turn into one. Good luck hitting an MK that doesn't suck **** at spacing!

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Yeah, MK's so much better that the best one dropped two sets to a Snake...again.

Scrub.

MK dies when you hit him and doesn't have projectiles. Snake is immortal unless the player is bad.
m2k and ally generally go back and forth.

i have no more problems with snake. lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
can you guys please ask people around PA (on the way from northern ohio to NJ preferably) to see if anyone can take me if I meet up with them at their house. I really want to go but currently have no way to =(
I don't think too many people are going to go out of their way to help someone that's an instant loss for them in the brackets of both events get to the event.

You should probably ask around yourself or buy an Amtrak or Greyhound ticket or something.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
inui, not everyone is as heartless as u. sometimes ppl just wanna help out a friend. i asked around btw m2k but i cant find anyone

Top Bottom