• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Right now Praxis is in the lead for teaming with me unless someone im more familiar with swoops byh.

Sharky

Smash Master
IS ANYONE COMING FROM PERHAPS CANADA THAT WILL BE PASSING BY SYRACUSE NY OR SOMEWHERE NEARBY TO GET TO THIS? IF SO AND YOU HAVE A SPARE CARSEAT PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!

thanks =D

Zucco

Smash Master
soooo.........ill probably be busting out my wifi to train with Atomsk for doubles. hope this helps instead of hurts.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Me if Izumi doesn't hate me for "ditching" him and Praxis won't be too mad. I'd LOVE to have someone good enough to beat Atomsk/Zucco. :)
I asked you to team first >_>

Lols, you/Atomsk lost to a Peach/D3 team at Genesis and Lucario is my best matchup of them all. Sounds doable. :p

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I too wish that mk dies to death.

Nah not really, I just don't see what's so cool about him. Snake, Falcon, and Wolf's coolness factor are off the charts!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
NOTE TO EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO TEAM WITH ME

Im not Spring '09 Anti right now lol.

Im still above average but not as good.

Dont expect me to be ****** in dubs :)

Cable

Smash Lord
You should use your main in doubles instead of Wario lol.
I use Falco now in doubles LOL im actually good with him you guys would be impressed

But yea your right I should trust my DK alot more in doubles its just the tornado and im always getting jumped gets frustrating but im going to play him alot more.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I use Falco now in doubles LOL im actually good with him you guys would be impressed

But yea your right I should trust my DK alot more in doubles its just the tornado and im always getting jumped gets frustrating but im going to play him alot more.
use Zelda.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
oh no, he's gonna counterpick MK on me, I've certainly never faced a MK in tournament before!! :p

ANTi, ignore that traitorious swine Inui, team with meeeee :p We got this.

Zucco

Smash Master
lol I dont even have a metaknight. ill just let atomsk fight you if I'm having a problem for some reason.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol I dont even have a metaknight. ill just let atomsk fight you if I'm having a problem for some reason.
$10 says my mk is worse than your's. I'm spoiled by snake's weight :laugh:

idk how we'd test my theory but w/e...

Bleachigo + Nairo are winning teams.

TEAM LEGENDARY!
Would you believe me if I said I didn't think your post would have the word "legendary" in it?

Top Bottom