• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
All wifi players will be slain on this day.

And then?

The laughter of innocent children will fill the air, drowning out the shrill sound of the wifi children crying.
The scent of roses will envelope the land, eradicating the foul odor of wifi children's breaths.
The warmth of the sun will blanket the pure-of-heart, releasing them from the frigid clutches of the nefarious wifi children.

And cake? Oh, there will be much cake, along with other delicious treats. But, not for the wifi children. For the wifi children, there will d*cks. D*cks-a-plenty, for the wifi children to feast upon.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ayo smurf, just curious. How may showers do you have in that pent house?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Yo Smurf, I hope you realize that if you're housing 50 people, there probably won't be even close to enough hot water for them all to bathe...

Good luck. I'll bring you a can of Lysol if you want.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
**** Ron...I wish this was when I still actually played. I <3'd teaming with you :(

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Yo Smurf, I hope you realize that if you're housing 50 people, there probably won't be even close to enough hot water for them all to bathe...

Good luck. I'll bring you a can of Lysol if you want.
outta the 50 people coming 10 of um will bath i bet u lol

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Alex kick the stink *****z out the venue dawg.

OOS coming into EC thinking all of us smell like **** aint cool lol.

Top Bottom