• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I could always bring my girly sprays with me and spray ppl when needed. Then they'll not only smell nice but smell girly lmaooooo

Roxas215

Smash Lord
SMH at people that don't shower. Thats what we don't do. People better keep a bottle of Right Guard in their back pocket. We can't concentrate with the venue smelling like a **** zoo!

Yo Smurf -3 venue for everyone that brings a febreze can lol.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

Sharky

Smash Master
Just putting this out there now, I will be challenging people to eating money matches, name your price, name your food. hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype! XD

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
anti wood u wanna team. lol i think weed be amazing. yeah i said weed lol thats the new typo

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
lol how u went in for the **** talk. xzax sucks. if u team wit him ur gunna be carrying alot of w8. better off wit me. i play the same charecter he does but better :D

Top Bottom