• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Vinnie

Smash Master
GGs everyone, I had fun...

the car ride home was a pain. Coontail driving, Dario in passenger.

In the back:

ME, VIVA, RYKO, MINTY, AND A TV. So painful. Ugh.

Shoutouts in the results thread.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
also

Teams went pretty well too. Got 9th with Minty. We beat Takeover and Sassy in winners, lost to Fatal and Koolaid (probably could've taken one game, stupid port priority :p), beat Smurf and Vex, then Neo and Meep. We lost to Pyronic Star and Boss pretty badly. Game 1 was super close and I kinda blew it. I also SDed game 2 but it was at 140ish and we weren't gonna take it.

Zucco

Smash Master
I suppose I played my role in teams pretty well, for the most part. DK punch too good lolz. I aint salty about teams though. I think we did really well and hopefully we'll work on our teamwork even more for whatevers next for us.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
im tired took larry to lga going to bed night...see u in 34242 hours lol i'll post up soon

san = best ike EVER

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lmao I'm stil not home on the train with a bunch of drunk white people.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I had the best after tourney experience.
Got home, fell asleep around 3-ish and woke up around 5 am to M2K knocking on my door.
Now him, Ally, and Lain are asleep in my kitchen >.>

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lol sorry vex if i seem disrespectful in our friendly set with your ddd xD, for some reason, l thought u were some random, and l knew the ddd MU so well with luigi, but you were just so good it just frustrated me for some odd reason LOL, i didn't recognize you and had no clue you were Vex and l wanted to ask advice from you since luigi has like no edge options against a spaced ftilt haha

but still fun friendlies lol

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Did anybody happen to take the wrong Wii by accident? Someone took mine, it was set up at TV 2, near the front of the venue. I'm hoping it was just a mishap instead of some lame *** going around and stealing stuff.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Did anybody happen to take the wrong Wii by accident? Someone took mine, it was set up at TV 2, near the front of the venue. I'm hoping it was just a mishap instead of some lame *** going around and stealing stuff.
Someone was nice enough to bring Wiis up to the front desk. My Wii was setup at TV 1. I was concerned that it had been stolen when it wasn't there at the end of the tournament, but it was sitting right there on the counter.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
J.G., I think my first match vs. M2K was accidentally saved to the Wii, not the SD Card. I think your set up had the signs that said for all tournament matches to be saved to the SD card, and friendlies to the Wii. @_@

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
You recorded only tournament matches right?
Yea but I didn't get too many matches because of vgfagcamp. :bee:

J.G., I think my first match vs. M2K was accidentally saved to the Wii, not the SD Card. I think your set up had the signs that said for all tournament matches to be saved to the SD card, and friendlies to the Wii. @_@
Na that wasn't my wii. My setup didn't have any signs on it. But I do have some of your matches. Those'll go up.

Top Bottom