• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
tko were mm and shugo were mm.

ikon idc what the amount is. i just want to mm tko cuz u banned me from ur stream which just makes me thing ur a b itch and shugo is apparently a good falco and i just wanna try playing him with this really gay play style lmfaooo

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I have heard that song so many times

ok guys this is the time I ask for people to bring setups. We need at LEAST 15 to make this work. Please post up so I can set up discounts and such!!

HelpR

Smash Ace
lmao big M.

Hey, i missed you at ktar, still want that MM from you, provided I go, still kinda up in the air

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
lmao big M.

Hey, i missed you at ktar, still want that MM from you, provided I go, still kinda up in the air
lol and oh yea sorry about that dude my parents bailed VERY last second. but i will definetly be at V17 this weekend and my parents CANT bail on me cuz i could just walk lol. but v17 should be a good one.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Alex Strife is trying to get a bunch of big names out here for this event from all over and we're working hard to get UTDZac and Havok here. Air fare however is expensive and they can use all the help they can get from everyone! If you want to help you, we are accepting donations. Donations can be sent via Paypal to alexstrife@aol.com

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
UTD Zac imed me wanting to come and Lee is trying to come as we speak but Zac and Havok need financial help. It would mean a lot to me if they came.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
UTD Zac imed me wanting to come and Lee is trying to come as we speak but Zac and Havok need financial help. It would mean a lot to me if they came.
Eww. I'll help my boy Havok out.

But the other guy is on his own.

How much does Havok need?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Havoks flight is about 250 and UTD Zacs is about the same going from San Diego and Dallas to Philly.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
A flight for TKD would be almost $600 bucks :(

Thats to Newark airport though. Its probably $500 to NY round trip.

Top Bottom