• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I fear DK too, but I fear Will's DK the most.

I have live impressions that I make of his DK running past a character and pivot grabbing them. I've shown many a person.

Still working on the impression of jumping behind someone and b reversal punching them. I'll ask Will to teach me how to do it IRL.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Cable scares me more because he knows the MK matchup better. Will is still really amazing though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

M@v

Subarashii!
I may be able to make this, and bring GE with me. We are actually going to practice our ***** off this time though, and have a couple surprises ready.

Oh, and I'm with inui on will/cable vs chibo ;3

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I need a teammate for this. Pleeeeeeease >>

Alex has been helping me gather funds to come. If I do well enough in teams I'll be able to pay for part of the trip myself.

Zucco

Smash Master

Alex has been helping me gather funds to come. If I do well enough in teams I'll be able to pay for part of the trip myself.
What happened to Lee? I thought you two were teaming.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ill MM you with my Kirby

LMAO

^ best GaW and gdlk in doubles

Good luck, man. I'd gladly offer, but I'm already with the worst Wario in the world.

ConF1ictz

Smash Journeyman
looking for teammate, but im not too good yet, decent at most...anybody wanna maybe meet up before and play a bit to practice?

Vinnie

Smash Master
Keitaro, have you seen my sig?

edit: OMG SHOW UP SIG PLZ A;LKSDAKSDLJ;ASDLK
ASDF

ASDF
ASDF
ASD
F
ASDF
AFS

edit2: SHIPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFOXFIREEEEEEEEEEEEE :lucario:
maybe my sig will show up now

sfasdddasfdasfdasdfasdfasdfasd
f
asdf
as
df
asd
fasdf
asfd

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo Zac remember that one teaming you owe me from the original Apex?

Double GW FTW?

BTW the Following is unedited:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Zac, I'll team with you. I use MK in doubles.
why do you (and often Doom) keep doing this (asking top players way out of your league to team)?

it doesn't even matter if you actually have the skill to do well with them; you just might, to be honest

but you're both "socialites" in this game now and haven't proven a thing in months (in your case, a year or so)

wait until you place in the money in the singles or "carry" someone beneath you to money in doubles in this region before you ask top players to team

ConF1ictz

Smash Journeyman
why do you (and often Doom) keep doing this (asking top players way out of your league to team)?

it doesn't even matter if you actually have the skill to do well with them; you just might, to be honest

but you're both "socialites" in this game now and haven't proven a thing in months (in your case, a year or so)

wait until you place in the money in the singles or "carry" someone beneath you to money in doubles in this region before you ask top players to team
thats definitely to the point^

Another Topic - i heard this plae is terrible and a scam, and they charge just to walk in the door? wtf is that. i hope this doesnt become a problem because i heard theyre horrible over here, you should read the review on the google maps page and ive also read other reviews and they all say the same thing. or maybe its just the race car thing they have going on there

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
conflictz, if Alex has a deal with them then we have nothing to worry about. Also, there are two reviews on the google maps page, one is negative and one is positive.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
we are renting the venue we do not work with them you get charged 10 bucks total venue fee.

Thats pretty much it.

lol

Keitaro

Yeah this venue is great and imo is worth more than $10 per player. Multiple steps above the old Viridian venue. With alot of people coming this time the extra space of this venue can now be taken advantage of.

Zucco

Smash Master
Real talk though Zac if you want Ill team. Lucario/G&W too good.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Zac, I'll team with you. I use MK in doubles.

Lol, Inui is right.

Keitaro

Arban needs a ride from Staten Island, offering $40 dollars

A player named Arban on aib is offering to pay $40 to be picked up from house in Staten Island to this tournament and brought back home.

Let Arban or myself know if you are interested in giving him a ride.

Zucco

Smash Master
Zucco have you teamed with Vinnie before? If so how well did you guys do?
Nah we never got to team. We planned to team one day for a NE tourney but Vinnie ended up getting there very late because of ADHD and his long *** showers. =(

ALbOArBaN

Smash Cadet
A player named Arban on aib is offering to pay $40 to be picked up from house in Staten Island to this tournament and brought back home.

Let Arban or myself know if you are interested in giving him a ride.
What he said. I really need a ride for this from Staten Island, NY. It's like 15-25 minutes away from Perth Amboy in NJ. I'll give $40 to anyone who can give me a ride to this.

Top Bottom