• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

ConF1ictz

Smash Journeyman
is anybody coming from brooklyn or longisland, because if they are, im on the way and they can quickly get me(im right off the belt pkwy toward the city and staten island) so please let me know if youre going that way, i need a ride. ill go half the verazanno toll if they want me to

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Ohh **** this event is actually coming pretty fast.

Yo md/va who's going to ride to this?

This is going to be the best two weeks of smash ever, MLG DC then viridian.
WTFFFFFFFF :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Zac, team with Zucco. If you don't, you're ********! He is my favorite partner right now for a reason (actually, many reasons, but you get the point).

D1

Banned via Administration
I'm seriously stoked for this. There has to be a mandatory Red Robin fest after this.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Unfortunately I can no longer come to this tournament, among other players as well.

I would hate to miss this, it will be my first VC I've missed in a while and 8 is shaping up to be amazing. Problem is that through the Midnight Gaming Championship tournament series which concluded tonight, a bunch of us ended up winning a trip to Las Vegas for the finals which happens on this weekend. Myself, Cheese, Mike Haze, Fatal, Mew2King, Ally, and Lee Martin all won't be able to make it (not all of us were planning on going to this in the first place but I know some were).

I'm really sorry for missing out on this Dabuz, we'll team again sometime to and destroy everyone. I was really looking forward to it.

But yea.... Vegas >>> ALL
gonna be so amazing :) :)

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Unfortunately I can no longer come to this tournament, among other players as well.

I would hate to miss this, it will be my first VC I've missed in a while and 8 is shaping up to be amazing. Problem is that through the Midnight Gaming Championship tournament series which concluded tonight, a bunch of us ended up winning a trip to Las Vegas for the finals which happens on this weekend. Myself, Cheese, Mike Haze, Fatal, Mew2King, Ally, and Lee Martin all won't be able to make it (not all of us were planning on going to this in the first place but I know some were).

I'm really sorry for missing out on this Dabuz, we'll team again sometime to and destroy everyone. I was really looking forward to it.

But yea.... Vegas >>> ALL
gonna be so amazing :) :)
Godlike weekend coming. Love VC though, I know you'll all miss me.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
yeah it's looking like the tournament got a lot easier

Malcolm and I winning doubles :)
Everytime you say that you guys end up losing so i don't take it seriously :)

Only time it actually happened was @ Gauntlet.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lol attendance got *****. i kinda wanted to see lee here too :( oh well. and since adhd is moving to afghanistan next week, and anti is going camping with his family this weekend,

WHO WILL WIN THIS TOURNEY

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Well as far as I knew Mike Haze was not gonna go either way cause he was poor

good stuff to those who got a free flight to vegas XD

Anyways Anti, UTD Zac, ADHD, Kiraflax and more are still coming I am sure it will be awesome...plus some Canadians are coming lets give them so love :)

btw dabuz...Holy is still going and without a partner he might wanna team with u...or ask utd zac unless him and zucco are official.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Well as far as I knew Mike Haze was not gonna go either way cause he was poor

good stuff to those who got a free flight to vegas XD

Anyways Anti, UTD Zac, ADHD, Kiraflax and more are still coming I am sure it will be awesome...plus some Canadians are coming lets give them so love :)

btw dabuz...Holy is still going and without a partner he might wanna team with u...or ask utd zac unless him and zucco are official.
hmmmm...idk now, rob and G&W are both good with olimar and i've had success with both of them...*ponders*...if utd zac is taken ill definitely team with holy

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
guys do not forget to bring setups...lotta people coming so i wanna finish this and have some friendlies!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I don't think Holy is going anymore. He was my partner and he won't go without me. Unless you get to talk to him. He might not even go to DC. Idk ill talk to him today. I'm 100% sure Holy wont go and kingkong idk he might not anymore too.

sucks I just found out the MGC champ was on the 23rd =( oh well have fun gl.

Zucco

Smash Master
UTD Zac should probably just team with Dabuz since Dabuz is alot better than me.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
You're better than Dabuz in doubles, proven by constant results and better imo in singles. Stop underrating yourself.

Top Bottom