• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I didn't even know u could pivot smash that way... ****

Edit: i was actually half done the video, I've never seen such **** go on. where are all this *****hs from wtf..?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Hey is there any way I could get housing friday night? I'll most likely be bringing PS, Aposl and maybe Lie

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I didn't even know u could pivot smash that way... ****

Edit: i was actually half done the video, I've never seen such **** go on. where are all this *****hs from wtf..?
Hawaii lol. They're a Hawaiian crew, DEHF was actually down there for a tournament recently.

daisho

Smash Lord
Anybody from MD/VA going and passing by University of Maryland College Park Campus want to give me a ride? I'm willing to chip in for gas/wear+tear...

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
This reminds me.

Izumi will be providing rides from the bus stop to the venue. It is a straight walk if you follow the directions but the option will be there. All I/he ask is that you provide him with $5 each way.

WARNING : He is entering and do not expect him to stop what he needs to do for you. Please come early. He will be arriving at the venue at 9-10ish and it will be for about an hour or so. Izumi is doing a huge favor for me and I expect EVERYONE TO BE RESPECTFUL TO HIM

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Inui he got 9th at apex I say thats a good accomplishment.

Yes san is coming with pika pika and a few upstaters

Kingkong and various Canadians are coming.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I mean, nope it doesn't, I was simply hyped about that cause it was my first tournament actually being serious with them.

Just remember who let u live from a trip into grab ;]
Shoulda took the win then, maybe i wouldn't of had to play M2K 3rd round.

Top Bottom