• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Im Gonna ****ing **** You *****es On Singles, Thats Right Yuh Heard Right Kingz Gonna Do It Mad Big At Virdian ****** Allys, Praxiszzzzz, Mewtewkingz, Jems, Utd Zacs, Dojos, Dehfz, And

edit: 1,000 POST TO PROVE THIS.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Anyone interested in teaming? Peach is very good in doubles. I have the most experience teaming with MK, but I also have Snake, Lucario, and Marth teammate practice.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
im just going through some phase. I'll be back soon enough. We could just team alot and not call it static so we are free to just do whatever without having to consult each other first.
I desire a static partner so that I never have to worry about asking around. This **** right now? That I have to do all the time now and when I travel? This asking around? I hate it.

I'd love to team with you, but you're the single most em0 player right now that I see. Like...could you possibly bash Brawl more and make more money johns? How can I believe I'll win with a partner that lacks enthusiasm like that?

The best MK/Wario in tristate was Inui/Atomsk, then me/Shadow, and now dm/Shadow.
Yeah, pretty much.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Anyone interested in teaming? Peach is very good in doubles. I have the most experience teaming with MK, but I also have Snake, Lucario, and Marth teammate practice.
I'm still open unless Vex teams with me, using ROB primarily in teams, and able to CP Wario on matchups I'd rather use him in.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I main Marth, but use Snake and MK in doubles mostly. I'm open for a teammate.

I understand if you don't want to team, though, since I'm a random to you XD

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Who wants to team with me??? i think i've improved alot to say the least... INB4DOOMTALKSABOUTTHELAGGYTVTOURNEY but yeah i would team with just about any charcter as long as your good. =D

Jem.

Smash Master
Team with me. Get tickets now.

Zucco's complete and total lack of enthusiasm and bashing of the game makes me go :( and worry about teaming with him statically now...
I know how you feel man.. I didn't have a partner for our monthly once, so felix and nerd both told me to team with the other. if i said yeah, their plan was for me to show up then them tell me theyre teaming with each other so i'd be left partnerless so i couldn't win.. some people haha. and dsf ditched me the day before genesis even after we signed up :(

but ive teamed with eggz/brdy/sagemoon/dsf/weruop/valdens. ive gone through a lot of partners haha. but right now it seems my static partner for regionals is weruop and for our monthly sagemoon, so hopefully it stays in a nice pattern.

ill also try to let everyone know soon if im coming or not.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I know how you feel man.. I didn't have a partner for our monthly once, so felix and nerd both told me to team with the other. if i said yeah, their plan was for me to show up then them tell me theyre teaming with each other so i'd be left partnerless so i couldn't win.. some people haha. and dsf ditched me the day before genesis even after we signed up :(

but ive teamed with eggz/brdy/sagemoon/dsf/weruop/valdens. ive gone through a lot of partners haha. but right now it seems my static partner for regionals is weruop and for our monthly sagemoon, so hopefully it stays in a nice pattern.

ill also try to let everyone know soon if im coming or not.
Get off our boards, yo.

Zucco

Smash Master
I desire a static partner so that I never have to worry about asking around. This **** right now? That I have to do all the time now and when I travel? This asking around? I hate it.

I'd love to team with you, but you're the single most em0 player right now that I see. Like...could you possibly bash Brawl more and make more money johns? How can I believe I'll win with a partner that lacks enthusiasm like that?

Yeah, pretty much.
Im not even acting very emo, ive seen much worse. Just find another partner I guess, since ill probably be crying by the time this comes around.

Top Bottom