• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

OverLade

Smash Hero
ikon. good **** for beating some1 on wifi lol.

freaking noobs.

oh ur snake is garbage. u have the worst habits ever. oh ima hold a nade and then dash attack. GL u get grabbed and then u lose a stock. ( i cant CG on wifi and thought ud go MK) so its also a bad MU. honestly u have very bad habits and ur a bad player. hope we mm at this tourny.

i cant see how ur even considered good.
i actually think im better then him. i want to play him live stream aka alex make this happen. oh kingz u are a ****ty player.u should stop playing u are never going to place hi.

and at other ppl who have **** to say. im better then you and will play u for money and im doing some serious training and picking up MK again.

oh and stop meat riding him lol.
Lololololololololololol. You're Ikon?

Yup, I'm pretty bad. Terrible habits. I have no clue how I manage to beat top players.

Come to VSA Tampa in February. If you can beat me in a money match I WILL PAY YOUR ****ING PLANE TICKET.
ikon dont do it.. just saying lol unless you main diddy then you should do it. looool

10GDX's
:p I gots Snake now.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
CO17 lol dont worry about me. matter of fact mm me if u come to VC7. you will lose. as for halberd. u suck. im sorry really bad habits. and i cant go to florida bcuz my parents arent letting me go to pound 4. so i doubt they'll let me go to Fl to play some scrub. and the thought of going there to make 20 plus bux of u isnt worth it due to the price of the ticket. and if i did go and beat u. u woodnt pay.

at zucco. sure but i'd rather mm u wit snake bcuz i might drop IC. after VC7. im just having them so i can beat larry. besides that there bad characters.

oh and for inui. lol shut up u suck. my IC wrecked you.

CO18

Smash Hero
CO17 lol dont worry about me. matter of fact mm me if u come to VC7. you will lose. as for halberd. u suck. im sorry really bad habits. and i cant go to florida bcuz my parents arent letting me go to pound 4. so i doubt they'll let me go to Fl to play some scrub. and the thought of going there to make 20 plus bux of u isnt worth it due to the price of the ticket. and if i did go and beat u. u woodnt pay.

at zucco. sure but i'd rather mm u wit snake bcuz i might drop IC. after VC7. im just having them so i can beat larry. besides that there bad characters.

Haha dont get salty im just tryna help you out. And we can MM for w/e you liiike. We can MM for w/e you liiiiike. yeaaaa

OverLade

Smash Hero

Lawl Dis *** is MAD. And of course I wouldn't pay, you wouldn't beat me.

But yeah w/e I'm not even about beef. If I'm at this I'll MM you for 20-50$ or w/e and we'll be done with it. I hope you live up to this "hype". :laugh:

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Ikon why do you trash talk to people that are better than you?? MM halberd for 100$ i wanna laugh at you living in a box.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
Your $10 entered my wallet.

Care to try again?
yes but for 5. since theres always the chance of you gaying me out on brinstar or RC. not chance you will lol. if the stage wasnt on RC or brinstar i might go alot higher since the chance of you winning is slim to none.

Haha dont get salty im just tryna help you out. And we can MM for w/e you liiike. We can MM for w/e you liiiiike. yeaaaa
lol 5 im sticking to 5 doller mm. except for larry ima go for 10 maybe 20 if i win other mm's.

Lawl Dis *** is MAD. And of course I wouldn't pay, you wouldn't beat me.

But yeah w/e I'm not even about beef. If I'm at this I'll MM you for 20-50$ or w/e and we'll be done with it. I hope you live up to this "hype". :laugh:
i wood embarass you in this game. hope to see you at VC7. chill not 50. i wont even have 30 by the time this tourny comes up i make like 4 dollers a week.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
yes but for 5. since theres always the chance of you gaying me out on brinstar or RC. not chance you will lol. if the stage wasnt on RC or brinstar i might go alot higher since the chance of you winning is slim to none.
Game one: MK vs Snake on Yoshi's Island, you are massacred.
Game two: MK vs Ice Climbers on Smashville, you lose.
Game three: MK vs Ice Climbers on Smashville, I get grabbed, forfeit to avoid boredom, and then...
Game four: MK vs Ice Climbers on Rainbow Cruise, you get wrecked.

You lost on two neutrals and were pretty much handed a free game. You could have tried some other character you use like MK or Snake on RC against me.

I will agree to let you ban both Brinstar and RC if you increase the amount to $10 or more. I don't need them to beat average ICs.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lmfao why u gotta switch accounts u tryna mindgame me?

i wood embarass you in this game. hope to see you at VC7. chill not 50. i wont even have 30 by the time this tourny comes up i make like 4 dollers a week.
Lmfao how u gonna trash talk people if ur broke? You WILL embarass me right? So why not MM for 1000$ dollars since there's no way a superior player like you would ever lose to a random like me? :laugh:

If you've really got something to prove then step it up. I dont even care who you are enough to MM you for only 5$. Throw down at least 20$ or you're just wasting my time. I have nothing to prove by beating you, but I'd really like to buy a new pair of pants with that 20$. :laugh:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
If I go to this, who's down for Captain Falcon ditto money matches? I like to consider myself as one of the best at those. I will do it for any amount, with any player. That includes even people on Ally's level.

OverLade

Smash Hero
If I go to this, who's down for Captain Falcon ditto money matches? I like to consider myself as one of the best at those. I will do it for any amount, with any player. That includes even people on Ally's level.
People on Ally's level? Like who...

Ummmm.

M2K

Ally

Crap...

Halzy should get himself a fresh pair of Jordans with NJ's money.
That was highschool, College kicked in and now Im shoppin at Payless lol.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
People on Ally's level? Like who...

Ummmm.

M2K

Ally

Crap...

That was highschool, College kicked in and now Im shoppin at Payless lol.
I mean to say I'll play anyone in that matchup, even people as good as m2k/ally.

Get at my new balances...

OverLade

Smash Hero
LOL, I'm in high school and have been wearing the same Nikes for two years.
I have a few pairs of shoes but I've been rockin my Air Force 2s mostly.
yall should see my new jordans...
Get at my old knock off jordans.

Get at my new balances...
Legit. If I could afford legit shoes right now I'd get a pair of Lugz. I remember when the Birdman Lugz came out and everyone went crazy.

I have worn a mere three pairs of shoes in the past decade.
Including sandals and slippers? :(

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
i've been wearing walmart shoes that cost 10 bucks. yes they look fresh.

oh at hallberd. u really are bad from the heart you are. but same thing can happen like what happened at inuis. u can get lucky. im not going more then 5. but for inui i will bcuz in thaat set i lost to RC and Brinstart not you. if u dont wanna play then i hope i play u in bracket round 1 or 2. either way ur still going to losers by me or some other person.

oh and dont judge ppl's skill just bcuz u've never heard of them or beat them oon wifi. its really bad and ur underestimating a good player. best of luck if we ever play.

at inui i wanna mm u again.

at NJ u guys are gay for not supporting me vs halberd. it doesnt bother me anymore but w/e.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Lol iKon, I'm not withholding my support because I don't like you, but because Halzy is also my friend and I don't like the **** you're talking to him. He clearly isn't bad, he won a tournament quite recently going 12-0 with Seibrik in tourney sets/MMs and beating HRNut. You're doing the same thing as him--judging his skill off of wifi.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
Lol iKon, I'm not withholding my support because I don't like you, but because Halzy is also my friend and I don't like the **** you're talking to him. He clearly isn't bad, he won a tournament quite recently going 12-0 with Seibrik in tourney sets/MMs and beating HRNut. You're doing the same thing as him--judging his skill off of wifi.
</3 ok fair enough.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lol@this.

@Ikon: You seem to dislike me for some reason I can't fathom, since I hadn't heard of you before you proceeded to randomly trash talk me in the AiB chat room. I proceeded to **** you in a ladder match, and you wouldn't even come back on the chat to reply. If you've got something personal against me then man up and say it, but trying to act like an E-thug (especially to amplify the appearance of your skill at brawl, which I might add I'm not one to judge because I dont even know how you perform in your region) just makes you look bad for your region.

I proved I'm a top player in my region by beating good players and winning tournaments. If you want the same respect then do the same. The sad part is the only person even taking this seriously is you. You called out CO18 and he blew you off. Trying to call me "bad" or w/e is wasting your time, because I've "done stuff" and you havent. If you want me to take you seriously then win a tournament in your region.

Its not even that serious. I'll MM you for 5$ if that honestly means something to you. I'm not even confirmed for this and I'm mostly just posting here because I love people in this thread.

Yes, even you Inui <3

Drive Slow homie.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
but for inui i will bcuz in thaat set i lost to RC and Brinstart not you. if u dont wanna play then i hope i play u in bracket round 1 or 2. either way ur still going to losers by me or some other person.
Is that why you lost on two neutrals?

$10 or more. You talk too much for it to be worth only $5. I'll allow you to ban two stages.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
Lol@this.

@Ikon: You seem to dislike me for some reason I can't fathom, since I hadn't heard of you before you proceeded to randomly trash talk me in the AiB chat room. I proceeded to **** you in a ladder match, and you wouldn't even come back on the chat to reply. If you've got something personal against me then man up and say it, but trying to act like an E-thug (especially to amplify the appearance of your skill at brawl, which I might add I'm not one to judge because I dont even know how you perform in your region) just makes you look bad for your region.

I proved I'm a top player in my region by beating good players and winning tournaments. If you want the same respect then do the same. The sad part is the only person even taking this seriously is you. You called out CO18 and he blew you off. Trying to call me "bad" or w/e is wasting your time, because I've "done stuff" and you havent. If you want me to take you seriously then win a tournament in your region.

Its not even that serious. I'll MM you for 5$ if that honestly means something to you. I'm not even confirmed for this and I'm mostly just posting here because I love people in this thread.

Yes, even you Inui <3

Drive Slow homie.
i dont dislike you ur just making beating some1 on wifi is legit. no 1 ever takes me seriously. idc any more. im going to this tourny and im going to do good. whether ppl think so or not. im not mm u any more or inui. its stupid. im just going to ask to play u guys in bracket. im done im also switching to MK.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Ikonsssssssssssssssssssss scarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrredddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...
wow i though i dint man up to my trash talk/MM's *stares at kai*

OverLade

Smash Hero
i dont dislike you ur just making beating some1 on wifi is legit. no 1 ever takes me seriously. idc any more. im going to this tourny and im going to do good. whether ppl think so or not. im not mm u any more or inui. its stupid. im just going to ask to play u guys in bracket. im done im also switching to MK.
You randomly trash talked me BEFORE we played that wifi match. I dont even care about it and I was honestly just trolling you when I brought it up. And it is stupid, but you already called us out so you might as well man up and stick with it. Not doing so makes you look even worse. Take responsibility, that's all. You don't stab someone and then apologize and expect them to be cool with it. :laugh:

And the connection was green, how are you gonna john if you get 3 stocked?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
****nnn sounds like a plan. Do you have a teammate already? I'm still not sure how likely I'll be able to come yet but I'd be down lol.
I'm with Atomsk.

My father now lives in FL, which makes me highly interested in attending the next decent sized FL event. Let me know a good one to go to that you're attending, and we can win doubles at it. :bee:

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
You randomly trash talked me BEFORE we played that wifi match. I dont even care about it and I was honestly just trolling you when I brought it up. And it is stupid, but you already called us out so you might as well man up and stick with it. Not doing so makes you look even worse. Take responsibility, that's all. You don't stab someone and then apologize and expect them to be cool with it. :laugh:

And the connection was green, how are you gonna john if you get 3 stocked?
i dont play wifi i just started so im not used to it. and its so much more different irl were i can actually CG u. Ic irl is so much more scary then wifi Ic.

Don't back out now, you cocky little brat.
im not backing out then. im just tryig to stop this not progressice arguement. i'll mm u both then for 5. if i have more i'll mm u both for more.

this is my last post. im not going to post any more. hopefully this helps every1 out.

edit: at every 1 its i kon not Ikon. and if ur gunna write it like that make the "I" lowercase ikon.

Top Bottom