• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol he wasn't trying to be smart chillax Xzax!

Who the hell you teaming with for Pound!! I'm going n!gga where you at wtf thought we were gonna team *cries*

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
ikon
i wAnt ay gewd free king patner 4 thi5. lyk cable iph he kan. or any 1 els3 whu thinx there gud for dubz. eye play snake nd emkay. eyee thinc im betteer tHan E-newwii. eye hav alot ov qood akomplISHmints in dubz nd eye ckan cairy A pleyar.
eye hav mad scills nddd eye plase hy. ahhm gud for dubz teem eny1?

Cable

Smash Lord
ikon
i wAnt ay gewd free king patner 4 thi5. lyk cable iph he kan. or any 1 els3 whu thinx there gud for dubz. eye play snake nd emkay. eyee thinc im betteer tHan E-newwii. eye hav alot ov qood akomplISHmints in dubz nd eye ckan cairy A pleyar.
eye hav mad scills nddd eye plase hy. ahhm gud for dubz teem eny1?
LMAOOO! dude i cnt understand..biggest **** talker on the boards your amazing

OverLade

Smash Hero
Cable I would team with you if I knew I was coming to this.

And btw Who is Ikon btw I 3 stocked him in Snake dittos on AiB. :laugh:

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Cable I would team with you if I knew I was coming to this.

And btw Who is Ikon btw I 3 stocked him in Snake dittos on AiB. :laugh:
ikon. good **** for beating some1 on wifi lol.

freaking noobs.

oh ur snake is garbage. u have the worst habits ever. oh ima hold a nade and then dash attack. GL u get grabbed and then u lose a stock. ( i cant CG on wifi and thought ud go MK) so its also a bad MU. honestly u have very bad habits and ur a bad player. hope we mm at this tourny.

i cant see how ur even considered good.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
i actually think im better then him. i want to play him live stream aka alex make this happen. oh kingz u are a ****ty player.u should stop playing u are never going to place hi.

and at other ppl who have **** to say. im better then you and will play u for money and im doing some serious training and picking up MK again.

oh and stop meat riding him lol.

Top Bottom