• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Who is looking forward to losing to me and Atomsk in doubles? :)

If it ain't M2K or Ally, it's a wrap suckas! :bee:
Hmm, before it was "Only if they have M2K" Why did Ally get added onto the roster...

And keep trash talking. its nice to read.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
doesnt sound like a fluke either anti needs teammates on his level/good doubles partners not lolimars like dabuz...no offense to him lol

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Me and DMbrandon almost beat you guys (matches were close most of em) and you know. DM is like I'll sd now to make it even. Then Side B in the air to let you more chances. would have won with another mk lol easily. but w-e idc about doubles.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Me and DMbrandon almost beat you guys (matches were close most of em) and you know. DM is like I'll sd now to make it even. Then Side B in the air to let you more chances. would have won with another mk lol easily. but w-e idc about doubles.
I do not recall thinking for even a single second that we'd drop a set to that team. Sorry. Atomsk and I typically beat dmbrandon without much of a problem.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I said me and DM idiot LOL if I had a MK LESS risky we'd won. DM and his suicides lol. bye night enjoy ur weekends.
Well you said "almost won" but I don't recall it being that close really besides winners finals after you got off Snake... ~_~ Yeah, dmbrandon is crazy risky, but you lost plenty of games where he didn't suicide.

GJ ****** ksizzle and Shadow twice. dmbrandon played gdlk in those sets. If he played like that all the time, he'd be nationally top in doubles.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Well you said "almost won" but I don't recall it being that close really besides winners finals after you got off Snake... ~_~ Yeah, dmbrandon is crazy risky, but you lost plenty of games where he didn't suicide.

GJ ****** ksizzle and Shadow twice. dmbrandon played gdlk in those sets. If he played like that all the time, he'd be nationally top in doubles.
l o l...... you destroyed me with ur fooliness LOL

ANTi_

Smash Hero
can cable overcome out of state titans such as Ally, DEHF, and florida with Donkey Kong of mightiness? Find out in the next episode of dragon Ball Zeeeeeee

anti - I agree lol me and SlikVik 6-0d you guys LOL wtf
But that was in April lol.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
that was on my bday :D lol

can cable overcome out of state titans such as Ally, DEHF, and florida with Donkey Kong of mightiness? Find out in the next episode of dragon Ball Zeeeeeee

anti - I agree lol me and SlikVik 6-0d you guys LOL wtf
:laugh: idk who to cheer, DEHF or Cable if they go at it. cables my friend so cable. Ally has yet to go against him in tourney, and cables hungry for that snake :lick:, oh snapz DDSs, GL w that dave... ill be cheering for u.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
we should make it a priority to keep asking these players to come.

Top Bottom