• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
i want to go soooooooooo0000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad, just my parents dont want to give me a ride, and are worried about no parking being available.....

know where there is almost garunteed parking near the venue?
this is in februaury sorry for bad spelling. u got three months. i have no idea were u live but yeah. carpool wit some1.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Dudes is sleeping on my boy Shippo he's on a different lvl his lucario starts the match at 200% and kills ppl with one f-smash like fa real hes getting ranked 1st this season idc.

****, building that post count up and meatriding the Lucario God.
That's what's up.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit might as well ask early...

Anyone willing to house me the night of the tourney? If not I don't believe I can make it.
I could XDD because my parents are housing people because there looking for a way to get money, so if me/kingz house you, yer gonna have to pay tho :)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hey Alex, force Seibrik and C018 to get Red Halberd to come. He may be a beast MK now but he still has a Falco.

I WANT ALL FALCOS HERE!!!!

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hey Alex, force Seibrik and C018 to get Red Halberd to come. He may be a beast MK now but he still has a Falco.

I WANT ALL FALCOS HERE!!!!
keitaro your falco call has been received...

and unfortunately i can't come to this lol, being in HS is annoying when there are hella hype tournies

come visit ohio again plz

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
planning on going all IC.

people i intend to beat.

ally
m2k
wyatt
boss
neo
zucco
dehf
miikehaze
co18
razer
of coarse if al these players are going. then they will get *****.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Good luck beating Me and CO18. :laugh:

Im not even sure if Im coming yet
That honestly doesn't sound hard at all. Sorry. We beat everything that doesn't have Mew2King and/or Ally on it with basically no exceptions (occassionally we will drop a set but still win tournaments). I will bet a lot of money on beating you two in doubles if you want to MM.

OverLade

Smash Hero
That honestly doesn't sound hard at all. Sorry. We beat everything that doesn't have Mew2King and/or Ally on it with basically no exceptions. I will bet a lot of money on beating you two in doubles if you want to MM.
Im sure CO18 will be happy to accept the MM with me even if I dont end up teaming with him.

And you may know what CO18 is capable of but you have no idea the fun stuff that I have in store for you guys. :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Im sure CO18 will be happy to accept the MM with me even if I dont end up teaming with him.

And you may know what CO18 is capable of but you have no idea the fun stuff that I have in store for you guys. :)
I know CO18 is capable of letting me outplace him in doubles by at least 5 spots every time. >_>; He's also Dedede, a character I mutilate. Atomsk and I can just go double Meta Knight.

Honestly, CO18 is pretty cocky and really good, but I don't think he'd accept this MM. The Seibrik + Afro team backed out at Apex.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I know CO18 is capable of letting me outplace him in doubles by at least 5 spots every time. >_>; He's also Dedede, a character I mutilate. Atomsk and I can just go double Meta Knight.

Honestly, CO18 is pretty cocky and really good, but I don't think he'd accept this MM. The Seibrik + Afro team backed out at Apex.
You have to factor in that CO18 was teammate with someone other than myself. :laugh:

CO18 and I can also go double Metaknight if that's what it takes lol. And Afro is tight for cash which is why they backed out. Im sure CO would be down if I am. If it was 10-20$ each he would probably be alright with it.

You can't judge me to floridas standards, Im not even ranked in the region lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You have to factor in that CO18 was teammate with someone other than myself. :laugh:

CO18 and I can also go double Metaknight if that's what it takes lol. And Afro is tight for cash which is why they backed out. Im sure CO would be down if I am. If it was 10-20$ each he would probably be alright with it.

You can't judge me to floridas standards, Im not even ranked in the region lol.
Double Meta Knight against us? Didn't work against me for Anti/Judge, ksizzle/Shadow, dmbrandon/ksizzle, Ally/dmbrandon, Shadow/Doom, etc..... >_>;

OverLade

Smash Hero
Double Meta Knight against us? Didn't work against me for Anti/Judge, ksizzle/Shadow, dmbrandon/ksizzle, Ally/dmbrandon, Shadow/Doom, etc..... >_>;
None of those teams had me on them. You cant compare me to any of those people because Im not any of those people. :)

If COs MK can hold its own we'll be fine lol.

Top Bottom