• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
Aw dam I wish I knew that before I finished the tourny fixx lol. It's 'IKon' in the vidd lol.
naw lol atleast im in. yo i thought that interview was short. if possible could you re-interview me come VC7 its up to u if you wanna.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Double post but w/e alex loves me.

Attention Yoshi Mains: please mm my wolf. You must all learn why your character sucks :grin:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Well, you should probably start by avoiding the clearly avoidable fair.

There's only one tiny part of the stage in which he can actually get it.

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Just like for Kosha Boy, my brother and I might be willing to bring two full cars (maybe even two full vans if the demand is high) with a bunch of MD/VA smashers. I'll see if anyone is interested.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Double post but w/e alex loves me.

Attention Yoshi Mains: please mm my wolf. You must all learn why your character sucks against Wolf. :grin:
Fix'd for truth. He's definitely not THAT bad. >_>''

what can mk do to yoshi that wolf does lolol plzzzz i get chaingrab 0-death spiked
Doom got it right. If you're CG'd ALL the way to the ledge, you can escape the Fair. There's this certain distance from the ledge that makes it unavoidable, however.

You can also not get grabbed. Once you get Yoshi experience it's actually hard for Yoshi to get the grab on. I learned that when I played against DM. =_=

Well I'll tell you what mk CAN'T do...Laser camp, shine eggs, kill early, and ****... :D
Oh you! :chuckle:

Cia

das kwl
I think I'm going to this. I'm gonna start practicing next week.

Money Matches?

Also, Praxis is going to this too. He's from Cali so his name should def. be in the title.

VaJaJ

Smash Cadet
ADHD!!!! wherever u are i want a MM cuz i want my MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!! (My last two words before the ! mark echoes for dramatic effect and as a quote to something else)

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I think I'm going to this. I'm gonna start practicing next week.

Money Matches?

Also, Praxis is going to this too. He's from Cali so his name should def. be in the title.
I'm not from Cali, I'm from Washington! (the state) :p

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Jem- Ticket prices typically increase a lot two weeks before the arrival date. To be efficient, you really should get the tickets before Tourneyplay.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Trying to make an appearance at this if I do well at Tourneyplay 4 in a few weeks. I'd need a partner.
Team with me. Get tickets now.

Zucco's complete and total lack of enthusiasm and bashing of the game makes me go :( and worry about teaming with him statically now...

Zucco

Smash Master
im just going through some phase. I'll be back soon enough. We could just team alot and not call it static so we are free to just do whatever without having to consult each other first.

Jem.

Smash Master
Jem- Ticket prices typically increase a lot two weeks before the arrival date. To be efficient, you really should get the tickets before Tourneyplay.
I don't have enough money to burn unless I do good at tourneyplay though is the problem.. I have money but I need to save some of it. I get more money right after this tournament too.. sucks haha. I'll see what I can do though!

Top Bottom