• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
alright guys good news and bad news

bad news is that we could not get the church due to the fact that we would be charging admission fees to the tournament.

good news is that speaking with E-Spot we would be shutting down the ENTIRE store. All the PCS and LCDS will be taken downstairs and we will have the entire store to use as our own.

I did my best to look for something for this tournament but sadly I could not.

for VC8 we will look into a bigger venue.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I am going to need all the people bringing tvs and setups to come EARLY.

Do not come on time come around 10am SHARP.

You guys know the deal we will hook you guys up.

please support this tournament no f-in excuse everyone should be coming to this.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
lol this is all good news.

oh can there plz be melee set ups. i wanna play melee and JG no johns u played me wit cold stiff hands. no johns.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I'll be accepting Melee MM's if theres time for them against my fox as long as your name isn't Mew2king.

Vanz bait

Can't wait for this tournament!

Also viEkageEsu, Mario vs DDD MM?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Lol keep that bullshit on Smashboards/AiB. I'm just imagining that as like someones status on facebook "$50 MM!" lol
I just always tell people when I'm playing Melee on Facebook so it's nothing new for me. Yeah, for some odd reason today everyone had smash related status(ii (:p)) on Facebook. Riz, Bleachigo, and some other niggs.

JG, Samus makes me sad...

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, he got on Facebook and said he was "******" me in Melee and then iKon said he would beat me, Cable, and Gunblade and then I think he challenged him to $10, then G-blade told me he wanted to do $50.

Lol probably won't happen though.
lol it was me who pushed it to 50$ lol hes not that risky. plus i got this in the bag lol. like this game is really all i play now.

brawl: ikon>Gblade

melee: u already know

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
lol it was me who pushed it to 50$ lol hes not that risky. plus i got this in the bag lol. like this game is really all i play now.

brawl: ikon>Gblade
melee: u already know
Yeah, that's what I meant. You pushed it up.
Just cause it's all you play doesn't mean you're good at it...
Not trying to insult you, just pointing out your bad logic.

Brawl: Bananas > Turnips
Melee: You already know.

Ikon, MM me in melee.
Don't do it Vex.
He's just a high school kid who depends on MMs to buy his school lunch.
Have a heart man!

Top Bottom