• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'll do Jiggs or Sheik vs. Ganon for a buck or two. Or my even worse Fox that can't even short hop consistently, lol.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm confident I'd beat any player in Melee in NJ that was never on the Melee rankings and I haven't played that game in over 6 months :D

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
Im gunna do all mm in Melee. just not for 5 lol. vex ur prob better then me in melee iono tho but u might be. u still suck at brawl i'll mm u in that lol. I DONT HAVE MONEY so i'll have to mm big m and kingz to get started on money. so yeah after i beat a couple scrubs like keit EZ and yes then we can play. as for keit on VC7 can we practice before i mm DEHF. cuz i havent played my bro cuz of my broken wii so i need some practice before i play dehf. i just need like a set and a half.

all my melee mm are gunna be for a doller.i cant go higher bcuz im poor.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
Yes plz mm me for ten dollers in brawl. ur snake vs my IC. thats a 70-30 MU ur favor. u gotta suck to say no lol. as for in melee after i beat u ion brawl i'd mm u for 5 and another person aka vex for 5.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I don't play brawl anymore lmao. I play it like once a month. I'll gladly mm you in melee for $10 though.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
So you guys should all just start basically playing Melee again...
All these MMs going around...

Glad Fatal actually knows what game he's there to play.
Btw, Fatal, did you find housing yet?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
If you don't find housing like a week before Viridian and have no other options, lemme know.
Lol please don't take it as me not wanting to house you....
I would have to clean and I'm lazy D:

Plus you would only play Melee >.>

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
wooj will you mm my snake for $10 :3
lol diddy vs snake aka u suck so much im choosing my 4rd dairy. but not for 10 unless i got money to blow ahoh oh oh i got that money to blow.

iKon, Keitaro, YES and Vex

5 Melee MM me so I can show u all why you should stick with Brawl
sure and can some1 bring a recording thing bcuz i wanna make a montage outta this fool.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Im gunna do all mm in Melee. just not for 5 lol. vex ur prob better then me in melee iono tho but u might be. u still suck at brawl i'll mm u in that lol. I DONT HAVE MONEY so i'll have to mm big m and kingz to get started on money. so yeah after i beat a couple scrubs like keit EZ and yes then we can play. as for keit on VC7 can we practice before i mm DEHF. cuz i havent played my bro cuz of my broken wii so i need some practice before i play dehf. i just need like a set and a half.

all my melee mm are gunna be for a doller.i cant go higher bcuz im poor.
I'll play ya in friendlies if you'd like to prep for DEHF.

And no guys lol im not doing mms in Melee. Stopped playing that game for a reason, and I'll NEVER go back.

Top Bottom