• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Chibo, stop setting your sights so high, you need to start looking for someone around your own skill level. there's probably lots of NJ locals looking for teammates. I just hope you don't let them down.
I ****ing died XDDDDD

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I think people are sleeping on Chibo. He's really really good in teams. Remember that time ADHD and Chibo beat Inui and Shadow? Yeah, me too.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I think people can sleep on Chibo as well.

He's really really big in person. I think a few two or three people can sleep comfortably on him...

Now at Sleepy's.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Guys Chibo is good, in doubles he lays back and deals damage at a safe distance... He doesn't afraid of anything cause he's ROB. Seriouslyy though, Chibo's good. imo anyway

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Guys Chibo is good, in doubles he lays back and deals damage at a safe distance... He doesn't afraid of anything cause he's ROB. Seriouslyy though, Chibo's good. imo anyway
Stop trying to butter him up.......No, wait carry on. It's the only way we're gonna get him through the door, so long as he doesn't start licking himself.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
What can I say? I make a good bed :)
Don't house with Smurf for this, house at on Chibo :p

I asked Jban more as a joke cause we were supposed to team at the last event but he couldn't make it, cause I know he's already teaming with Smurf for this.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
What is what most smashers never get any of?/QUOTE]

when was the last time you mattered in the tournament community?

seriously stop trolling chibo he done more than you and your little nobody self.

if you are not coming to this tusm GTFO of my thread.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Alex not to be mean but your a good TO and all, but you are *** at the game. You try and try and been around for a long *** time and still blow. Dont come at my man tusm

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I dont try Xzax LOL I am too busy with a real life to care lol. Besides no one has a right to put people down EVER.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Alex not to be mean but your a good TO and all, but you are *** at the game. You try and try and been around for a long *** time and still blow. Dont come at my man tusm
What does this have to do with strife calling out TUSM? Strife never claimed he was that good at brawl to begin with. And TUSM seriousily won't stop being a prick to Chibo, enough is seriousily enough, he hasn't stopped in like what, 4 days straight ATLEAST? wtf. Glad hes currently banned tbh.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Silly PA people and their ridiculous drama. We are NJ/NY and we prefer drama-free threads and tournaments.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
**** Ive been asking this for years and when ally asks yall go runnin to em

:ohwell:

Anyone wanna mm my Falcon at this? lololol

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Top Bottom