• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Results

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
You know, be sure next time to know what seed you are so you can set it straight during the tourny. Whenever there's an issue these things seem to come up after the tourny and I'm unsure why.

I know you were new to pools but if it was written on the sheet and you know who you beat then you should know your score and should've argued that during the tourny and even if the TO explains it to you on the tio file, grab the original pool sheet and say "hey look it says I'm second seed!". I'm just saying, I've seen this happen at other tournies before.

Prawn

Smash Master
orly I thought your number was "9th"

as in,

"9th out of 9".

oman imma trollin Dire!

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
****ing awesome. This **** was a blast.

Shoutouts when I get Internet at my place. Alex thanks for throwing an awesome tourney. Cramped or not this was mad fun.

GGs to everyone who I played. :D

YEAH SANNNN.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
You know, be sure next time to know what seed you are so you can set it straight during the tourny. Whenever there's an issue these things seem to come up after the tourny and I'm unsure why.

I know you were new to pools but if it was written on the sheet and you know who you beat then you should know your score and should've argued that during the tourny and even if the TO explains it to you on the tio file, grab the original pool sheet and say "hey look it says I'm second seed!". I'm just saying, I've seen this happen at other tournies before.
doom calculated, it said 2nd, and i waited nearby 4 my match since it was CRAZY packed around the tio. turns out someone gave Wrong results, or maybe altered mines, i knew my score was 8-4 not 6-6 wen i see it on aib. but oh well, its def not strifes fault.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
doom calculated, it said 2nd, and i waited nearby 4 my match since it was CRAZY packed around the tio. turns out someone gave Wrong results, or maybe altered mines, i knew my score was 8-4 not 6-6 wen i see it on aib. but oh well, its def not strifes fault.
i was sure u were 2nd seed too lol

dunt worry ily yo, we need more low tier dubz to make up for being so newb to pools ._.

any1 can be changing that **** easily mad gay

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
That's because I told the yoshi boards like a couple months ago to change there char to MK. Idk if Delta changed it cuz of that

he obviously mains Yoshi though lol
Actually...

Nah, Delta changed his char to MK to troll the peach boards

TRUE STORY
D-Torr knows what went down. Dark Pch thought I actually mained MK until I played him at VC6. :laugh:

Seriously, if anyone really thinks I used MK, you can ask my entire pool/Cheese/Kool Aid. :mad:

Well, maybe not Cheese. He might be mad about losing to the Dino. :chuckle:

*XLR8*

Smash Rookie
i heard the tourney went great! good job everyone. andwhen will the vids be up? i would love to see some of them

VGBootCamp

Smash Apprentice
We're currently uploading Indianapolis vids, and we'll start uploading Viridian City soon after

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok on the line of wiis in the middle of the store, whos wii was the one on the furthest to the left? so like 4 to the left from the livestream station. strifes laptop was hooked up to it. on the wii is the replays of me v lain and neo. i have the vids recorded but theyr kinda wonky (lain is mostly fine, neo is all messed up). can whoever it is send me the replays so i can rerecord em?

VGBootCamp

Smash Apprentice
Will they all be done by tonight? if so HYPE.
well,

youtube got rid of it's multi-uploader some time last week so it takes a lot longer for videos to upload.

All of the important singles matches will be in our upload queue but there's no telling when they'll actually be up because of youtube's slowness. We've been uploading since about 12:30 PM today and only about 9 uploaded so far :/

they should be up in the next couple of days though

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
well,

youtube got rid of it's multi-uploader some time last week so it takes a lot longer for videos to upload.

All of the important singles matches will be in our upload queue but there's no telling when they'll actually be up because of youtube's slowness. We've been uploading since about 12:30 PM today and only about 9 uploaded so far :/

they should be up in the next couple of days though
Can you please be sure to upload me vs pierce? >_<

I used the lan! tag vs his mk,falco,mk in that order.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I have replays of Jash badly 3-stocking nasty's snake, jash vs coney(3-4 of them). A normal mk vs a white peach on BF. A purple samus vs Logic on SV. and one on lylat. Also a replay of original bowser vs a red snake on Lylat. Does anyone want these replays?

omg that white peach had a nice 3-stock comeback vs that mk.

oh and i have jash vs a normal rob.

Top Bottom