• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Results

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Angel M <3 C: said:
I have replays of Jash badly 3-stocking nasty's snake, jash vs coney(3-4 of them). A normal mk vs a white peach on BF. A purple samus vs Logic on SV. and one on lylat. Also a replay of original bowser vs a red snake on Lylat. Does anyone want these replays?

omg that white peach had a nice 3-stock comeback vs that mk.
I want to see the white peach vs. metaknight.

Also samus vs. logic

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I was at Deez's house, and used his computer to post, but when I used CTRL + C the quick key didnt work. I posted that link thinking it was to vids, when in reality it was to our tournament he was promoting on AIM, sorry for the confusion. Deez wouldnt pull that kind of plug its just unprofessional. So he should be unbanned etc...

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I was at Deez's house, and used his computer to post, but when I used CTRL + C the quick key didnt work. I posted that link thinking it was to vids, when in reality it was to our tournament he was promoting on AIM, sorry for the confusion. Deez wouldnt pull that kind of plug its just unprofessional. So he should be unbanned etc...
Sorry if I'm being annoying but can you upload my set with pierce? I used the lan! tag mk dittos game 1 falco vs mk game 2 and mk dittos on brinstar game 3

Top Bottom