• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #6 RESULTS

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
1: Ally ($475.00)-nice seeing -u again
2: M2k ($237.50)-good stuff
3: Meep ($114.00)-great doubles set, and awesome ics it was fun watching u 1on1
4: Anti ($47.50)-great **** on dubz and singles too
5: Tryant - West Coast ($23.75)- nice stuff
6: Atomsk - Tyrant Slayer! ($23.75)-lol the livestream is fun, great stuff vs tyrant
7: ADHD ($14.25)- good stuff on dubz, i played like ****
8: Kisizzle ($14.25)-nice
9: Will-great placing
9: Boss-i couldn't believe your luigi and mario when i saw it
9: Malcolm-nice like always
9: Shadow-hi
13: Inui-hi
13: Ninjalink-hi
13: Jash-WHAT HAS LINK BECOME!
13: Cable-good **** vs bum.. your too good
17: Bum-most hype moment of the tourney is when you came..too good
17: Mr. Clutch31-ggs on dubz
17: Legendary Bleach-hi
17: Pierce-nice job
17: Wooj (iKon)-nice placing
17: dqboo (dabuz)-hi
17: Frankieee-gg on dubz, we couldnt kill you
17: Slikvik-awesome wario, maybe the best one ive played, ggs
25: Leo-worst match of my life, i ****ing suck
25: EE-hi
25: Izumi-hi
25: dee-hi
25: Sin-hi
25: RJ-hi
25: Kid-good stuff on dubz freindlies, sorry for hitting you alot
25: P~S-hi
33: J.G. Wentworth-wassup
33: Cheese-hi
33: tyrell-nice metting you and good stuff
33: Smurf-gg on dubz
33: BSC-hi
33: Gunblade-nice seeing you , nice job
33: Takeover-crazy snake, you play so well on dubz, maybe u just had a bad day on singles like me
33: chaosmarth-nice job
33: Nairo-hi
33: VaNz-hu
33: Umbra-hi
33: Chibo Sempai-hi
33: Mike G-hi
33: KirinBlaze-hi
33: BigM-i needa step it up next time, i did average, on singles at least
33: allied-hi
49: RizMF-hi
49: rizakor-nice seeing u
49: KS136-hi
49: ***** Bobby-wassup
49: Bnzaa-hi
49: DeltaCod-hi
49: hippiedude-hi
49: Cloudfox-hi
49: Doom-**** see u didnt do so well, i didnt ether
49: KeyBlade Mstr Tai-hi
49: Xivk & Jokaru-hi
49: Nasty-gg on dubz
49: remix-steppin it up, u did alright tho :/
49: Fury-gg on dubz
49: Noraa-ggs
49: PRiDE- hi
65: CJT-hi
65: Kris-hi
65: Anubis-hi
65: 4nace(Fornase)-hi
65: HoMaLoN-hi
65: Demon-hi
65: NeoS-hi
65: PD-hi
65: King Yoshi-hi
65: Dr. Brawl-hi
65: Papilong stick-hi
65: Anthony-hi
65: VaJaJ-gg on dubz
65: Noes-hi
65: Crismas-hi
65: SF2X--hi
65: NinjaEdd-hi
65: 2 slow-hi
65: kingznightmare-you did amazing on dubz, too ****ing good
65: Jiffy-hi
65: Ruikko-gg on singles
65: Silent Beast-hi

alex strife- i kept for getting to tell you happy birth day. well there it is lol awesome tourney, wayy too fun.

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California "Tag name: KS13
good tournament. this was really fun. Cable ***** me and will was nasty. good matches to everyone i played. Boss has a great luigi and mario. ally is for sure nasty. m2k is m2k lol. tyrant is black lol and also good. cheese surprised me.

inui beat me good stuff.... it don't matter if i sded. you was the better man cause you didn't sded. you didn't make that mistake i have did and that what the game is about. doing less mistakes and captalizing on your opponents mistakes.

Will thanks for updating me on Dk cause i was still stuck in early 09 Dk lmao. I see there is some new tricks i have to learn and matches i will learn. I'm glad we have Dk's doing their thing. you got better from when we train in my house and will be up there no doubt to beat the best.

This is my comeback. i been out for months and just started training and it was great being back in tournaments. everyone improved for sure and glad to see brawl improved somewhat than to be boring as it once was.

i still see meta improving the most and following that is snake cause of ally. ic's lol...... don't get grab or you dead is crazy. meep and cheese have it down packed. atomsk also got those characters down packed.

to anyone that wants to come to my training sessions, you are welcome to set something up and train with me. i have been having these training sessions since late sept and it's always fun. tyrant is stucked in the bx? i'll text or call him now and help him get home hopefully.
Hey Bum you host Training sessions man? Please tell me all details I need as much training as well. let me know man.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
did anyone screen record any of the tourney livestream?

like especially match 3 of vajaja and clutch v me and smurf? (or was it match 2... whatever the last match of the set was)

either clutch or vaja (i forget which , ithink clutch) ripped out all 4 controllers when they lost so i couldnt save it

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California "Tag name: KS13
1: Ally ($475.00) Taking our money >:O lol

2: M2k ($237.50) good ****

3: Meep ($114.00) Nasty IC's.

6: Atomsk - Tyrant Slayer! ($23.75) Lol dabuz on livestream

7: ADHD ($14.25) I wasn't dying in dubz XD

9: Boss - Haven't seen you in a viridian in a long *** time. Your mario and weegee are too good...

9: Malcolm - Hilarious, as usual

13: Ninjalink - Your texture hacks are awesome :D

13: Jash - **** toonlink, as always

13: Cable - Can't believe you 3 stocked bum O.O

17: dqboo (dabuz) I WISH you had beaten ADHD. Those matches were so hype!

25: Izumi - I don't see you using tink as much anymore :(

25: Kid - Falco ***** me in dubz friendlies...

33: tyrell - I spiked your *** in dubz XD. Real cool guy tho

33: Chibo Sempai

33: Mike G - GGs. Nice G&W

33: BigM - Crazy Clutch on meep and takeover. Impressive.

49: rizakor - We did exceptionally good in dubz. Too bad we had to verse a really good team first round. Oh well. Lol. Can't forget saving you on YI XD

49: KS136 - You should be able to handle D3. You wren't camping him at all and landed into his grabs.

49: ***** Bobby - get ***** XD ggs.... i guess... lol we gotta team soon -__-

49: hippiedude - i love you

49: Doom - odd seeing you place like this...

49: Nasty - i don't know if it was you or fur butttttt... No johns... uMaD?

49: remix - Yooouuuu scrub... get good...

65: Dr. Brawl - you gotta stop rolling... Seriously... i punished you like 20 times for it -___-

65: Crismas - I forgot to buy stickers :(

65: kingznightmare - lol

Man, you have no idea. I d-aired right above that D3 and all he did was flinch and got grabbed which was impossible since he was in a high damage. I should have done so much better. But I got no training partner let alone I don't go to places unless I'm invited.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
1: Ally ($475.00)-***** me hard. and can we get practice at Kosha Boy.

2: M2k ($237.50)-Nice placing.

3: Meep ($114.00)-Yo nice placing. and did u sandbag my rob. i was that kid wit neon green shirt and long hair. and come to kosha boy.

4: Anti ($47.50)-thanks for some advice and can we practice at kosha boy if u go.

5: Tryant - West Coast ($23.75)-wish we played.

6: Atomsk - Tyrant Slayer! ($23.75)-good **** sir!

7: ADHD ($14.25)-GEt aniti back at kosha boy.

8: Kisizzle ($14.25)- kool talking to you. we should hopefully play/practice b4 kosha boy.

9: Will-good **** on inui. my diddy will beat u next time. and i'll go snake.

9: Boss-come to kosha boy so we can play

9: Shadow-thanks for the advice was handy and nice placing.

13: Inui-how'd u lose a match to cheese i ***** him hard core. and i will own u. hahehahehahehahe.

13: Jash-awww ***** me harder on my Cp. next time i'll go snake/wario

13: Cable-3 stockin bum good **** nice placing to. colombianos FTW.

17: Bum-good **** in our friendlies and be a top player again

17: Mr. Clutch31-wish we played i **** wario now.

17: Legendary Bleach-get *****.

17: Pierce-nice placing

17: Wooj (iKon)-nice placing and place better.

17: dqboo (dabuz)-good **** on my bro.come to kosha boy.

25: EE-we'll team next time we get the chance. come 2 kosha boy.

25: Izumi-nice hat hogging up mic. we should have won in doubles clammy hands no johns.

25: Sin-sorry for the gay blind pick. i knew who u wood choose letting me hard gay CP u no questions asked

25: RJ-nice placing.

25: Kid-good **** on my marth. ur falco got wierder. play my snake and or diddy and or wario and or MK

33: J.G. Wentworth- have a SF on the 7th. good **** fun to have u around. thx for recording matches.

33: Cheese- ***** u so hard. def worst in NY.

33: tyrell-doos **** nice naruto head band and yeah good ****.

33: BSC- good as **** on malcolm but y izumi. lol fun ride home.

33: Gunblade- fun ur mad cool. get better. and nice placing.

33: chaosmarth- i thought u were gunna be good cuz of 17th in SNES. oh well.

33: Nairo-hahahahaha even wit out it u wood have lost. def should be a known player. 12 yr old and mad good.

33: Umbra- "i took chicken out of my mouth" lol funny **** in the car. u know u want to dew more singles.

33: BigM- get better.

33: allied- mad funny lol thanks for the 50 cents.did good.

49: RizMF- lol we willz mm. if u still wanna.

49: KS136- yooooooo

49: Bnzaa- get back in smash.

49: DeltaCod-sorry aboot gunblade coaching. i got alot better vs yoshi.

49: Cloudfox-fun teaming wit u and thanks for letting me use the controller.

49: Doom- just a bad day ur honestly better then that kid. should have asked to use the remote i was using it was brand new.

49: Fury- ur falco got better but im still that falco slayer.

65: VaJaJ-lol got emmz. nice GNW

65: Crismas-good **** running the tourny.

65: kingznightmare-bad placing/ gay mm. play me when i can use snake and dont have tap jump on.

97: P-wii- lol u thought u had me. get at that ZSS.

im getting ranked again. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ALEX GOOD **** ON THE TOURNY IT WAS A MIRACLE.

OH AND HAPPY B DAY. I FORGOT TO KISS U. LOL IMAGINE. NO.

lol at chibo out placed u bud still 30 mm.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Goood **** Meep, Slik EE (you must have been on your "A" game wish I could've watched.) and P-S , It's all good bro.

We need to talk.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I played like **** yesterday D:

To everyone i played, I'll do better next time.

Esp good **** to Will and Kirin, LI all dai

Sucks what happened to MW -_-

Had so much fun, good stuff and happy bday Alex

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I, too, think iKon is superior. Despite his idiotic posting style (which he says he's stopped doing), he is a pretty smart kid and a talented player. You should MM him, your MK vs. his Snake.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I heard this tourney was hilarious. I'm sad I missed it.

Good shiz Elliot and M2k :)

Anti you campy *** snake xD

Good shiz to almost everyone :)

Zucco

Smash Master
I lol'd at the fact that ikon used the DEW! tag. I still need to seriously play him.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
This weekend was horrible or me.

I lost my voice. Lots of family issues and just feeling horrible that I could not give tyrant the usual Alex Strife hospitality. To everyone I am really sorry.

The tournament ran fine and sadly it is the last one for a while but I hope everyone does not forget to attend Nov 7th Battle Royale II because that is also part of our Tri-State Smash Circuit.

Vids will be up soon thanks to chibo and I will be making another post addressing somethings that people were doing that I did not find acceptable at the venue.

Either way thank you guys for making my birthday memorable.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Fun fun tourney.

Good matches to everyone I played.

Thanks to SWR for saving me when I was stranded and for that beautiful rendition of the pokemon theme song.

Thanks to JG sooooooooo much for the housing and helping me get home.

Fun games with him pierce and kid!

iRJi

Smash Champion
I must place better. 25th isn't enough. You will definitely see me at Kosher boy.

GG's to everyone ^_^

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Wow Inui, really? You actually replied like he legit thought we should all talk about you.

That's not the point at all. It's that you always have to be better. You always have to be in the ****en spotlight. Alex says some problems following the tourney, you have to whine about how much worse off you have it. Not only that, but by your wording adding lols at the end of it makes you sound like an ignorant jerk (somehow moreso than I thought before). You need to learn to shut the **** up sometimes.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
49: Nasty - i don't know if it was you or fury butttttt... No johns... uMaD?
Idk who u are or what you're talking about. lol. If you are referring to my set w/ RJ then yes, i was mad about that bc he got the rules wrong which cost me the set. I then explained to Alex exactly what happened and he realized he made a mistake and corrected it. RJ and I then replayed the last match of the set and he beat me legit, therefore i was no longer mad. It was legit.

49: Nasty - Jab locked m2k!
lol, i'm too good.

I must place better. 25th isn't enough. You will definitely see me at Kosher boy.

GG's to everyone ^_^
gg's dude.

Noraa... it was nice meeting you and talking w/ you. Keep reppin' that lucas

M2k... had fun playing some friendlies w/ you. Dair > Dtilt lock > Usmash is too goodz

Alex.. Good tourney, thanks for correcting that mistake in miscommunication, it just goes to show that you are a great host. Happy Birthday dude.

Ally.. big thanks to you dude.. if it wasn't for u i wouldn't have entered singles. thanks again man and congrats on beating m2k again.

@EVERYONE.. Tristate Smash Circuit #2 is November 7th in Reading PA (Battle Royale II). Make sure you attend it to earn your points... and to have a blast seeing as it's gonna be a mad fun tourney. Hope to see you all there.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Clowsui... are we REALLY going to go there? i lol'd hard when i read your post. I actually refer to it as the Tyr combo myself now, but i did it before knowing that it was already discovered (but i'm not gonna argue that). Maybe we should call it "The Nasty Tyr Combo." B/c let's face it... when done, it looks "nasty" lolol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow Inui, really? You actually replied like he legit thought we should all talk about you.

That's not the point at all. It's that you always have to be better. You always have to be in the ****en spotlight. Alex says some problems following the tourney, you have to whine about how much worse off you have it. Not only that, but by your wording adding lols at the end of it makes you sound like an ignorant jerk (somehow moreso than I thought before). You need to learn to shut the **** up sometimes.
Hold it, I need a PW gif to express my deep thoughts about your post...

Alex is free to explain his own problems if he so desires.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Funny moment #1 from the tournament

*Me, Deez, Sin, KS136 watching Inui + Atomsk vs Boss + P~S

KS136 - Anti, i need to get Snake practice

Anti - Why?

KS136 - I can't beat my cousins Snake...

Sin - YOUR COUSINS SNAKE?

*Me, Deez, And Sin start to laugh while KS136 stares at the ground*

But i'll give you prac KS

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
1: Ally + Anti (Ally + Anti) ($310.00) Great job dudes.
17: Crazy-Go-Nuts (CJT + Jokaru & Xivk) We were great when we both played well, we'll step it up next time.)
17: Titans of Torment (Fury + Nasty) Good matches guys, next time I call a rematch on a TV with real color lol. Too many Lucarios.
25: Jack Chan Adventures (Mage + Hippiedude) Shoulda used the talismans. BTW Delfino is like my favorite doubles level ;)
25: Super Wario Bros. (Romulox + CandleJack) I got hit way too many times by that Ike Fsmash in friendlies lol

Singles

1: Ally ($475.00) Congratz, it was awesome to meet you. I hope to see you again sometime.
4: Anti ($47.50) Great to see you again, man. Nice job almost getting mindgamed out of 20 bucks man.
8: Kisizzle ($14.25) Biodegradable guns? Wtf?
9: Will Your DK is the beast from the east, man. You did amazing yesterday, I wish we got to play some of those friendlies.
13: NinjaLink Get wrecked by tripping
17: Frankieee Good job, but I know you can do better.
17: Slikvik It's always great to play you (even if that means losing lol), those friendlies helped a bit too. Next time we play, I'll be refreshed on the Wario matchup, so watch out.
25: Leo It was cool to see you, would hav eliked to play some matches though.
33: J.G. Wentworth Thanks for the pointers man, it was great to see you.
33: BSC Those were some great doubles friendlies we played. Also, those friendlies we played later were good, if it were tourney though I woulda camped you harder ;)
33: Chibo Sempai It was great to meet you, those dittos were fun. Next time...
33: Mike G It was great to see you, that MM was fun. I'm getting better at that matchup.
33: KirinBlaze Good stuff, I didn't see you much. Good job repping LI.
49: RizMF Sorry I flipped out on you, but that was kinda lame with the counterpick before the first match. good friendlies though, I need to step up my game.
49: hippiedude Id like to play your mario/luigi sometime again, we played some matches at GIMPED1, thats too long.
49: Cloudfox Up-B stage spiked at 0% wtf? Fun matches though.
49: Xivk & Jokaru Good job, you played well. You definitely had that first match though...
65: CJT Fail. Step it up, n00b.
65: PD It was great to see ya man, we both need to step it up.
65: King Yoshi Fun matches, your name is a mad mindgame.
65: Crismas It was great to see you.
97: Supermodel From Paris I wanted to MM you, but I couldnt find you.
97: Scott! TMBG=awesome

Great tourney Alex, you really did a great job. It was great to see you, sorry I was such a burden on Friday :p.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Btw the best moment of the tourny was watching mine and Anti's faces in the last seconds of our match XD

Top Bottom