• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #6 RESULTS

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I was getting ready to thank luck XD. Then my world all came crashing down :( 'Twas fun XDD

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California "Tag name: KS13
Funny moment #1 from the tournament

*Me, Deez, Sin, KS136 watching Inui + Atomsk vs Boss + P~S

KS136 - Anti, i need to get Snake practice

Anti - Why?

KS136 - I can't beat my cousins Snake...

Sin - YOUR COUSINS SNAKE?

*Me, Deez, And Sin start to laugh while KS136 stares at the ground*

But i'll give you prac KS
LOL This was parcially true in a way but thanks. My cousin snake is like Ally's he's way too good. Have you seen him in ladders?
C'mon, its Princz.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
@inui - that is why people do not like you sometimes. When you ask for attention like that its silly. If you wonder why bad things happen to you it is because of selfishness like that that makes you a person people tend to stay away from.

All in all great times had by all and i'll still be making a big post about this last viridian city for a while.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Nope. That's the only time i've ever done that XD I'm kinda suprised i did too XD

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
IDC stop treating him like ****. IDC what you think of him he will be a more valued member of this community and a better person to talk to than you are at this point.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
uh.... inuis first response (the main one i refuted) had nothing to do with me, and with strife alone - someone who inui considers a great friend (lol)

edit: ya no more in this thread, but no sense in editing out what i typed

this thread is now about

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
so many great matches were recorded and livestreamed I thought I never see the day that a lot of these people played so well.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Grand Finals were typical M2K vs Ally ****.

Not even worth the 1st upload.

Get that ADHD vs Meep/Boss

Atomsk vs Tyrant

Atomsk vs Me

Tyrant vs Meep

Meep vs Me :( lol

CO18

Smash Hero
Grand Finals were typical M2K vs Ally ****.

Not even worth the 1st upload.

Get that ADHD vs Meep/Boss

Atomsk vs Tyrant

Atomsk vs Me

Tyrant vs Meep

Meep vs Me :( lol
shadap m2k using ddd is not typical.

OOO Lets upload these other sets which all have ice climbers involved cant wait to watch ppl run away for an entire match then die when they make a mistake in their running away.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
IDC stop treating him like ****. IDC what you think of him he will be a more valued member of this community and a better person to talk to than you are at this point.
:laugh:

OOO Lets upload these other sets which all have ice climbers involved cant wait to watch ppl run away for an entire match then die when they make a mistake in their running away.
LOL!

its better than when your region came here and NONE of your nj players placed well in singles
It's cool we won doubles, beating like every team there in the process. :3

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i'm going to file a lawsuit against atomsk. he picked me up yesterday and gave me a hug and now i have severe chest pain. hasn't gone away since
... seriously have to get it checked out though, can't breathe properly >_>
you basted. :(

Top Bottom