• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

vids of me vs cosmo's marth + ALL SMYM9 TEAMS VIDS UP!! CHECK EM OUT

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
hey guys I noticed people were talkin about marth and so the other day I recorded a ton of vids with cosmo. I tried to pick games where it was close and we both play sexy. I have 43 matches left to go through lol I'll just add more good ones when I see them. Lemme know how we're doing :bee:

Game A Pokemon Stadium
Game B Fountain of Dreams
Game C Battlefield
Game D Final Destination
Game E Yoshi's Story

there's no high quality yet but it should appear soon? all the original vids are like 70 megs???

My favs so far are A and E but watch em all lol.

Update!! Teams vids from SMYM9

This is every match we played in the Brackets:

Darkrain and Dmac
Game 1
Game 2

SuperDoodleMan and Seanson
Game 1
Game 2 <--- crazy doc lifetank action

Bigr and Watty
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

Tink and Chexr
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

Darkrain and Dmac
Games 1, 2, and half of 3
Games 4 and 5

This is how doc should be played in teams :hunger:

Niko45

Smash Master
lol BRUTAL ghost ken combo...and the charge B failed right after. Great matches, ur both really great players. Finally some good evidence that marth doesn't **** doc...not even close.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
lol BRUTAL ghost ken combo...and the charge B failed right after. Great matches, ur both really great players. Finally some good evidence that marth doesn't **** doc...not even close.
ahah actually there's like 1/4 of the videos are me being TOTALLY ***** like 2 minute 2-stocks, cause it's so easy for me to get destroyed when I make mistakes. like theres this one game where I die at 0% first stock cause I'm trying to edgeguard and I ledgehop into a spike :urg: I originally wanted to record these to show you all that doc vs marth IS super hard but we both ended up playing super sexy so I just wanted to post the good vids instead. If you guys want I can upload some of the **** vids lol but they wont be as sexy :(

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
Heh, Eighteen, we all believe you about Marth being super hard. At least, I hope we do.

My man, you are still one of my doc idols, no joke. You were one of my big inspirations when I started playing competitively, and now you're still one of my most respected Doc players, not to mention my brother in arms (Blue Doc FTW)
Anyway I have crewmates in both of the crews I play in that are pretty intense Marths, so looking at your technique is really helpful. You do seem to dash attack alot, though.. is this in an attempt to duck below the Fair hitbox and pop him up from there? I've done it before,but always found it too risky. I'm still super impressed by your Fair game; you space it beautifully, it comes out fast, and you jab out so fast people mess up their shieldgrabs. Graaah, this I must perfect.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Spruce--dash attack clashes with a lot of marth's stuff-the problem is being predictable with it.

@18spikes. Yeah, I commented some on the vids. You have the best recovery I've seen from most docs--you make it look like it isn't trash XD. So glad to have recent vids of you--one of the best docs imo!

/end fanboism.

Rook

Smash Apprentice
Nice videos eighteen. Glad to see that someone is still playing doc.
Also what do you use to get footage? Capture card?

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
ah man, these vids were all 2 gud spieks, i <3'd E the most. :] i wish i could play doc as sexily as you!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh too good too good. Game on yo. <3

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
you should have seen our matches, they're in the DK forums if you want to check them out

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
18s ima say this, and I dont mean any disrepect to you and cosmo or anything, but you guys just seem to hate saving each other.

Like, you do a **** good job working together offensively (like, really good. Like "Man im mad as **** this works so well" good), but when it comes to dropping what you're doing and going to help each other out, you guys seem to let it be more often than not.

I really dont want to say that and come off like im talkin down or anything, cause ya'll *****s ***** some maa****ers. But that caught my eye when I was watching the vids.

Pine

Smash Ace
i agree with the blackest man alive /\

lol 18 i havnt talked to you since we made DUAL COMBO VIDS...mines better cough

nice **** FO REAL

Top Bottom